BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

IC: Pulse [Health: 11(?)/20] [status: On the ground]

"Is there anything I can do? Anyone in need of explosions?" Pulse asked, to nobody in particular, because he had no clue what to do against Smaug.

OOC: is there any plan against smaug

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

TITANFALL ACTIVATION SEQUENCE

The Stryder Titan - the fastest and most agile of the Titans, still standing at 10 times the height of a normal fighter. Equipped with rocket launchers, a machine gun, and a jetpack for flying around, the Stryder Titan can easily provide a fighter with the edge in battle.

That said, it provides little to no protection and would be easily destroyed if, say, a dragon 10 times its size got ahold of it.

1x Stryder Titan has dropped! One player may pilot this Titan into battle!

-==IC: Blade - HP: 14/20==-

Blade smiled, and sent a lightning ribbon from Pulse to near the Titan; though he didn't let it anywhere near it, just in case.

"Go on, quickly!" Blade called out, as he fired off three more bolts of lightning to distract the dragon this time. If he couldn't get water; he'd act as a distraction so the others could do well.

OOC: umm attack it. :P That's the plan. :P

IC: Zakaro (Status: um well) [HP: 13/20]

There. Finally, something Zakaro could do!

But it looked like Pulse was also going for the Titan...

That made Zakaro sad. He wanted to be helpful, but Pulse was going to be the helpful one.

Shoulders drooping, Zakaro sadly threw up some protective earth walls to help Pulse get to the Titan.

It's practically all he can do, swords aren't effective against this beast.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Voxumo [status: running Health: 12/20]

Voxumo summoned twin jets of water behind him as he shot himself towards the titan intending to claim it as his own

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Pulse [health: 11/20] [status: Running Towards Titan]

Following Blade's lightning ribbon, Pulse ran towards the Titan, wondering why everyone seemed to assume he was going for it.

OOC: Um I was waiting for someone else to enter it, but if you insist...

OOC: If you want to do that, go for it, Zakaro; I just had chosen the first who seemed to want it the most...

Voxumo. Do not use the mech. I left it for a reason; water and lightning is our best hope, and you're just throwing it away. Stop ignoring me, please.

IC: Voxumo [status: Blocking Health: 12/20]

Voxumo saw Pulse running towards it as well and proceeded to throw up a wall of energy infront of pulse as he continues running towards the Titan

Voxumo summoned a Geyser of watter underneath Pulse and sent him flying towards the titan

OOC: As far as i am aware the titan does not block elemental powers.. does it Tex?

Edited by A Vox in a Box

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OOC: oh well okay :P

IC: Zakaro (Status: Surprised) [HP: 13/20]

..oh. Wow. Pulse wanted him to drive the Titan. Well then..

"Sounds good! If you will, Pulse, can you take my place over here by Pahrak and perhaps increase launch speed of sharp stone projectiles with explosions? Would be fantastic."

Even as he speaks Zakaro dives under one of his barriers and sprints over to the Titan, slowing to speak to Pulse.

Heh. Perhaps this will be entertaining..

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: Voxumo [status: Annoyed and not caring Health: 12/20]

Voxumo turned around on a dime while throwing up a bubble of energy and water around himself to protect himself

"Darnit Blade if you have such bloody glorious ideas then state them. I am sick and tired of hearing you say you do but then you come up with nothing. State it or get out of my mata-nui forsaken way!"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Smaug

Smaug stopped shaking his head as one of Blade's lightning bolts struck him, dealing 4 damage.

(237)

Growling again, Smaug prepared to retaliate, until the Titan appeared. "How amusing. You puny fools think that armor can save you. Go ahead! See how that aides you in your struggle!"

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC: Pulse [Health: 11/20] [status: Running to where Zakaro was]

"If you say so. Though I was wondering if it was possible to hitch a ride by hanging on for dear life." Pulse said, before dashing off to Pahrak.

OOC:

Question, is this going to be the only titan?

Edited by Pulsating Explosive

IC: 10 health

"Vox, I think Blade means you just need to keep dousing Smaug with water so his lightning bolts will keep being super effective. Also, Zakaro, be careful with that thing! The description says it's fast but would get destroyed in close combat, so keep your distance at all costs! Now then, Pulse...if you're willing to help, I think we can make a decent blast of shrapnel that will give Smaug some serious problems and no arc reactor to fix them. Whaddaya say?"

-==IC: Blade - HP: 14/20==-

"Pahrak would be right... You just keep trying your own thing, not even realizing that we've had our best idea right here." Blade said, glaring at the water user who refused to actually target the dragon properly.

IC: Voxumo [status: Annoyed beyond measure Health: 12/20]

Voxumo turned on Pahrak and shouted

"What the bloody karzahni have i been doing for the past while! I have been shooting geysers of water at him continuously! Can't do more than that since the bloody dragon is flying around!"

OOC: Really all i have been doing is water coating the dragon in water! Can't target it with a drizzle because he is flying around! You little.. (Insert choice words) need to pay attention to posts if you gonna be spouting off claims like this.

Edited by A Vox in a Box

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: The dragon keeps dodging it, though, because you're targeting a specific area... That's what we're trying to say. Besides, there was that moment the other day where you dashed to the dragon and such on your own to attack the belly, which is what got me annoyed then...

ShadowVezon, HP: 14/20, Status: Useless to the battle, really

"Well, I can't really help here. Pfft. I guess I'll hang back, and maybe I could blind Smaug if they need a bit of cover. My sword won't help, and I doubt any other usage of my Shadow powers will help much."

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

IC: Zakaro (Status: Gearing Up) [HP: 13/20]

The Onu-Toa nodded, thinking for a second.. Perhaps he could carry passengers, but first he'd much rather get familiar with the controls. Pahrak's advice was also sound, he would follow that.

Climbing in, Zakaro settled himself as the Stryder Titan activated itself around him. Flexing the controls and stepping forward, he grinned.

"Time to do this."

Zakaro -> Stryder Titan

The Titan stepped forward once, twice, and then burst into the air, jetpack flaring as Zakaro manipulated the controls, grinning all the way.

Now in the air, the Stryder Titan flew at a diagonal angle to Smaug's current path before turning in midair, hovering, and, leading its target to account for projectile travel time, fired off its machine gun at the dragon's wings.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: 10 health

"Sorry, Vox--been a little dazed, not thinking straight. Anywho, Pulse, I was wondering about that earlier, but I think that would require Iron powers. Making gold with Stone or Earth powers seems like a bit of a stretch...so! I'll create some ammo, you blast it in Smaug's general direction. ShadowVezon, if there's any way your Shadow powers can help guide the shrapnel, please do so! Now...Stone alone might not do enough, so...give me a second..."

With an irritated sigh, Pahrak ripped off his left arm. (7 health) "Eargh...metal shrapnel...will be much more effective...okay!"

Pahrak tossed his arm out, encased it in a giant block of stone, and then turned to Pulse. "Don't hold anything back--go full on Micheal Bay on this one!"

OOC: The only other thing i could do is target the entire arena in rain which would have the lovely added benefit of shocking us all when Blade uses his electricity/lightning.. And bloody comment that the geysers are missing for since i started using them it has not been stated except for the last two poses by JiMing. and i only started using them the last day and a half give or take

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Pulse [Health: 10/20] [status: Going Full Micheal Bay]

As per Pahrak's request, Pulse went full Micheal Bay by unleashing the biggest explosion he possibly could, to launch the shrapnel straight at Smaug, followed by himself being blasted back by his own explosion, damaging him somewhat.

"This is why I don't go full Micheal Bay."

Oh no comment on the rain thing because you realize it would bloody hurt us all more than it would help.. good then get the heck off my back and come back to me when you have a plan for something that can target smaug even when flying. Then i will listen.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: 7 health

Pahrak was knocked back by the explosion, but managed to avoid taking any more damage. He then turned to his allies.

"Guys, if we keep fighting amongst ourselves, Smaug's going to wipe the crystalline floor with us! We all need to stay calm!"

OOC: Just so you know, everythinig I'm doing I consult with iBrow/Voltex first.

IC: Smaug
As the bullets fired towards him, Smaug let loose his breath of flames, melting the bullets before they reached him. He then whipped his tail at the Stryker, causing it to fall.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...