BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

IC: 6 health

"Vacuum? But I don't have lungs...do I? Companion Cube, do Bohrok have lungs?"

The Companion Cube said nothing.

"Yeah, I should probably play it safe."

Shielding himself in a shell of stone, Pahrak launched himself and the Companion Cube out of the tornado and onto a catwalk somewhere over yonder. The shell broke on impact; once Pahrak spotted his foes, he focused and willed two spiky stone balls to appear inside the shield where they would probably impale his foes.

IC: Pulse [Health: 10/20] [status: Burning]

The fire Pahrak had fired earlier had set fire to Pulse, who was now on fire, in an environment that would likely feed fire. In response to this, Pulse dashed into Chro and decided to create an explosion when he began nearing Chro.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

-==IC: Blade - HP: 16/20==-

Blade saw the spiky balls appear; and quickly spun, encasing it in a solid ball of ice; however, that meant that there were two rather large balls of ice in the shield, making it slightly uncomfortable, especially as he had to concentrate to make sure they didn't melt.

"Vox, when I say go, kick one of them at Pahrak quickly." Blade said, motioning to a spot on the shield where they would need to have a hole to launch this attack.

IC: Voxumo [health: 13/20]

Voxumo saw Pahrak launch himself which is just what he wanted. He deactivated his shield and moves away from blade aiming several rounds of bullets at the supports for the catwalk. As each shot met it's target voxumo smiled knowing that pahrak's weight would likely cause it to collapse. However voxumo would be waiting as he summoned spikes of energy at Pahrak

OOC: Curse you Blade.. will work on a new post

Voxumo nodded to blade as he opened a gab in the shield and waited for Blades signal to kick

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Pulse [Health: 9/20][status: Stationary]

Since Pahrak had created stone bindings around Pulse's feet, Pulse came to a stop. He let go of his spear, letting its own momentum carry itself towards the general direction of Chro, while he figured out how to remove the stone binding from his feet without blowing his own legs off. Unfortunately, Pulse was now a target that was very easy to hit.

IC: Voxumo [hp: 13/20]

Voxumo countered the heat with some cooling rain as he waited for blades cue

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC - HP: 12/20 - Talking to Vox

(-1) Taking with firebombs (-3) and second hand smoke (-2) with a grunt, I sidestepped Chro and let him fly past me. Afterwards, I turned towards Vox and Blade.

"Hey, you two. Wanna team up? I can absorb your energy to in turn repower you guys up, and I could also probably absorb any energy based attack thrown towards me."

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Voxumo [HP: 13/20]

Voxumo looked towards JL and Nodded

"Any help is welcomed. Just know towards the end we will end up fighting each other. So till then welcome to the team."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Blade nodded, but then focused again.

"NOW!" Blade yelled out, as he smashed the ice ball with his foot, aiming to remove the ice surrounding the spikes mid flight, so the spiky ball would slam right into Pahrak for hopefully massive damage.

Voxumo nodded and he did the same as Blade and Kicked the ball of stone and ice and kicked it directly at Pahrak

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Voxumo sighed as he felt the slightest of disruptions beneath his feet. Not wanting to know what it was he lunged forward and shot at the supports of the catwalk intending to let Pahrak's weight break the catwalk sending him falling

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Chro

Health: 16/20

Chro was hit by various attacks [13/20]. He grunted and wrenched Pulse's spear from his armor, then cast it aside.

Seeing Voxumo fire at the catwalk supports, Chro dashed forwards and swung his hammer at Vox to stop him from firing more. Midway through this charge he split into two, making himself much harder to hit.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC: 6 health

Pahrak's first instinct was to roll up, but that would make him lose his grip on the Cube. And no Cube gets left behind.

But he would need to position himself so that the Cube didn't, you know...crush him where they landed. So he got on top of the Cube and sort of rode it down the broken catwalk until they landed near a furnace.

He was hit by lightning (5 health), but the heat from the furnace melted the ice.

"That works."

Using the Red Orb of Fire, he pulled the fire out of the furnace and sent it washing over Blade, Vox, and JL. While that was happening, he began to make his way to another location where he could hide, bringing the Cube with him.

Edited by Pahrak #0579

Blade, in response to seeing the fire head toward him, held his right hand out, creating like a rapidly evaporating and reforming barrier of ice around himself, creating a rather awesome effect like one would see in different game series when an attack would hit an energy barrier. Blade grunted, as he stabbed his foot at the ground to get traction, and gripped his right arm with his left hand. The heat was slowly starting to get to him, but the quickly reforming ice barrier was at least helping keep the majority out... for the moment.

"Vox; little help?!" Blade called out in slight panic, as he needed to focus totally on this one task, to avoid being deep fried.

Chro

Health: 13/20

Seeing Pahrak's attack, Chro stopped short to avoid the wave of fire, reforming into one being. He heard Blade call on his allies for help, and decided to capitalize on this by splitting into two beings. After waiting for the fire to pass over, one rushed towards JL and the other towards Voxumo.

but their spirits

IC: Voxumo [Health: 13/20]

Voxumo saw chro coming at him and hastily threw up a shield of energy to block the hammer strike. However at the wave of fire Voxumo merely smiled as he used his water to stop said fire from hitting him and JL and to assist Blade in his own defense

However he now saw another issue as he saw Chro come at him and JL now. He thrusted out both his hands and sent two geysers of water at the two chros. However these geysers were not your normal geysers. They held the power of a Fire hose as he shot it at the two. This should be more than enough to send the chros flying giving the speed and force of the geysers.

"You know JL help would be wonderful now."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Chro

Before the geysers could strike, Chro reformed, running right between the two streams of water. He leapt forward and swung down hard at Voxumo, then swiftly split into a swarm which streamed around Vox's feet, ending up behind him, then reforming and hammer-striking once more.

but their spirits

Chro

Before the geysers could strike, Chro reformed, running right between the two streams of water. He leapt forward and swung down hard at Voxumo, then swiftly split into a swarm which streamed around Vox's feet, ending up behind him, then reforming and hammer-striking once more.

You know you basically just auto-hitted..

Voxumo cringed as he saw Chro swing his hammer down however he was able to create and energy shield that lessened the damage

HP: 12/20

However Voxumo saw Chro split then reform. However the moment Voxumo did not care. He watched the chros form behind him. He used the power of the blue orb of not fire and summoned a wave of water directly at chro. This wave easily 50 feet tall and 200 feet wide. It was likely others would get swept up in the wave as well but he did not care. He was just glad that Blade and JL would likely not get caught. He then shouted through the water as kept pouring the water on.

"Try avoiding that you swarmy chro! Remember if you split into your swarm you'll only end up drowning since smaller forms mean smaller lunges and quicker death!"

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: He gave you a choice to block it or do something else. Whether he hit or not, he still does the next thing. Of course, it's a bit of bunnying, but not really autohitting.

IC - HP: 12/20 - Status: Absorbing stuff

As a wall of fire came towards us even as Blade and Vox began to work on walls to protect the three of us, I began to simply absorb the heat that radiated thoroughly from the flames. By the time Chro had reformed beside Vox, I was well enough charged to immediately power myself up.

A blue glow surrounded my as I reached over to try and stab Chro with superior speed and agility.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Ah, sorry about that one. I figured that if I didn't say the blow actually landed Vox could avoid it just fine.

Chro

Chro's attack was cut short as Voxumo's wave washed him away. He swiftly dove under at the bottom of the wave, which didn't prevent him from being pushed away, but allowed him to surface quickly afterwards, avoiding drowning. However, the sheer impact was enough to injure Chro [12/20].

Whoa. I have no idea how he can make a wave that big within a confined space like this.

On the upside, this wave caused Chro to be washed out of the way of JL's potentially devastating attack.

He continued tumbling through the water, bobbing over the surface, deciding to let it carry him towards other combatants instead of attempting to fight 'Team OP'.

Chro then had a thought. Blade was still up there with Voxumo and JL. He could potentially freeze or shock the water. Oh no. Get out. Now.

Chro knew that fighting the current would get him nowhere; he had to follow it. So he split into three smaller forms, each light enough to be carried faster through the water, which speedily flowed downstream towards the bottoms of some catwalks. The mini-Chros quickly grabbed onto these catwalks and pulled themselves from the water.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 16/20, Status: Spiked

ShadowVezon was hurt by the stone spikes. Recovering, though, he grabbed 2 fire bombs and threw them at Zakaro. He also took 2 Nightmare Fuels for later.

OOC: Well, if someone else was allowed to do it...

Edited by Regenerated ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

IC: Pulse [Health: 8/20][status: Suicidal]

Since he thought he was probably going to end up dead anyway, Pulse grabbed the remaining two nightmare fuels and used them both, on the same targets: himself, Pahrak, Chro, and ShadowVezon.

[New health: 4/20, almost dead.]

Blade noticed the two Nightmare Fuels being used; and decided to use one on himself, Pahrak, Chro and ShadowVezon, and the second on himself, Chro, ShadowVezon, and Zero for lack of a better idea of a target. [HP: 12/20]

OOC: Seriously, I think we've like killed half the players or something. ._. I wouldn't've targeted you, JiMing, but obviously I'm not gonna attack the one who just helped take out one of my enemies; and the rest of the people I know are alive, are my allies. xP

I'm probably gonna regret this.

Sooo I'm at 3/20 now.

I think there should be some rule against large alliances in non-team battles. Two people? No problem. Three people? Okay, I guess. Five? Ahahaha!... no thanks.

Team OP needs to be broken up or nobody else will die.

Chro

Health: 3/20

Seeing his impending doom, Chro fired his Ultimate Weapon at Blade. He then turned to Pahrak, assuming the Bohrok to be alive, but there was nobody there.

He was out of options.

but their spirits

Sooo I'm at 3/20 now.

I think there should be some rule against large alliances in non-team battles. Two people? No problem. Three people? Okay, I guess. Five? Ahahaha!... no thanks.

Team OP needs to be broken up or nobody else will die.

These are the Hunger Games, buddy; and what, may I ask, always happens in the Hunger Games? Powerful alliances form; said alliances break down when they eliminate their opponents. It's a fact of the plot setting. At risk of sounding blunt and taciturn and somewhat rude, get over it. :P

As they say, there can only be one victor. That's the rule you're looking for.

OOC: ... Why me? You could've killed off Vox; who has an Ultimate Weapon too. And you're at 4/20, not 3/20. But thanks. For condemning me. Totally happy about that.

Also, there's only four people total. There will only be four people total. And what Shadowhawk says is right.

-==IC: Blade - HP: 2/20==-

Blade scowled at Chro, not impressed at all about that, as he summoned lightning around his left hand, and flash froze the air around Chro, leaving the centre hollow to act like a cage around the splitter. However, as that melted, he fired about three bolts of lightning in CHro's direction, furious at the fact that once more, he would be just another mark on the wall when all was said and done, since there were lethal powerups right in the hands of an enemy now. And Vox could betray at any moment potentially.

OOC: I'm just. /shakes head. I'm personally taking you out this time, Chro, just for that. Of all the people to choose, you choose me, instead of the the guy with the freaking Ultimate Weapon. >_<

IC: Zakaro (Status: Angry. Very much so.) {HP: 4/20}

Hot. Very hot. Much Fire. Ouch.

Zakaro decided that this arena was a cool dude. So much of a cool dude, in fact, that it really should just be demolished.

He didn't know if that would work.

Honestly, who cares.

With a scream of frustration and weeks of counseling likely being put to waste, Zakaro slammed his foot into the the floor and sent shockwaves through the building, two earth spikes crashing upwards to attempt to overturn the nearest tanks of molten liquid.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Health

1 – Ehks - ???

2 – Voxumo - 8/20

3 – JiMing - ???

4 – Zakaro - 4/20

5 – Canis Lycaon - 11/20

6 – Chro - 3/20

7 - Blade - 2/20

8 - JL - 12/20

9 – ShadowVezon - 12/20

10 – Oryx - ELIMINATED

11 – Pulse - 4/20

12 – LockeBZ - 11/20

13 – Shadowhawk - ELIMINATED

14 – Pahrak #0579 - ELIMINATED

Ehks + JiMing, are you two dead? I must be out of it because I can't find any health for either of you...

Sorry, Blade. Vox was already low enough that he could feasibly be done in with a few power-ups, while you still had a significantly larger chunk of health to your name. Besides, you're frankly the more dangerous fighter.

I think I'm at 3 because of heat damage but I could be wrong.

Chro

Health: 3(4?)/20

Two molten vats across the forge shook as Zakaro's power hit them. Hmm... someone else who's alive...

In a normal situation Chro would try to take down such a low-health fighter, but with a powerful team on the rampage he knew that an alliance would benefit them both.

He carefully swung down to a lower catwalk level and began searching for Zakaro.

but their spirits