BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

-==IC: Blade==-

Blade vanished suddenly, and appeared behind Pupwa,a look of disdain on his fast.

"Slow. Even while falling." Blade said, as he placed his sword on his back, having stabbed at Pupwa as he passed by him, moving faster than the eye could originally see.

OOC: mu

muahhaha

mauauauauauaua

MAUAHAHAAHAHAHA

also Zakaro

Member Name: Zakaro
Weapon: Telephone Pole. Yes, with wires still on it, the crossbars, and the entire thing.
Power: Pure, primal, Strength. Like Hulk-Strength. Just plain pure strength, and a body that can with stand his strength. Cause it would suck to be so strong you break your own hand by clenching it.
Appearance: Here, gallery when public.
ULTIMATE WEAPONS: AHAHAHAHAHAH no

IC: Zakaro (Status: Beating stuff up) {HP: INFINITE/20}

Zakaro looked down.

Then up.

Then down.

"WOOOOOOOO!"

Zakaro proceeded to attempt to slap anyone and everyone with earth hands.

Zakaro

Approved!

OOC:

Member: ShadowVezon

Name: Avatar of ShadowVezon

Weapon: A modified super scope with a sword welded to the bottom, so it also functions as a Bayonet. The gun can also be charged up.

Ability: Shadow powers, like last time.

Appearance: Same as last time, looks like Vezon (because he is), but black armour, cape, glowing red eyes, etc.

Ultimate Weapons: Nothing.

OOC 2: Hey, can I have a separate profile for this mini round? If not, this'll just be for later.

Member: ShadowVezon

Name: The Joker

Weapon: Twin Pistols. Which may or may not have Flags inside. And he may have other weapons. Or he may not. Well, I guess the Flower below counts.

Ability: This is gadget based, he can spray laughing gas and acid from a flower on his shirt. He's also immune to poisons, due to being exposed to them for so long.

Appearance: ShadowVezon, but with white face paint, green hair, a big smile, and a purple trenchcoat.

Ultimate Weapons: Here? No chance. Although he definitely deserves one.

First profile approved.

Same profile as before for the next few rounds.

Please copy your profile, since I have no idea where your profile is.

OOC:

If there are still spots left:

Member Name: Pulsating Explosive

Weapon: Shortbow

Power: Is able to explode, can reform his body shortly after.

Appearance: A Matoran creature with mostly tan and burnt orange armour. Torso is primarily white, limbs are primarily tan covered in white armour. Hands, feet, and head are all burnt orange, with cyan eyes.

I changed the weapon. Spears are dull and boring now.

Approved!

IC:

"WHOA WAHT"

I rammed my buzzsaw through the fake Pupwa, who promptly exploded into tiny little bits.

Ew.

EDIT: making small changes to my profile, just thought of them now (changes in italics)

Member Name: Ehks

Weapon: Two small boxes attached to his hips, housing a pair of grappling hook which can be shot out and used as a form of transport. These boxes have controls embedded in the hilt of two very sharp swords that can be stowed within the boxes.

Also in possession of The One Ring, which grants him invisibility, and guaranteed hits at the cost of health if worn too long.

Power: Control over light, but it is limited to solid light constructs and focused beams of light (lasers).

Appearance: Tall, skinny, and covered completely in silver and white armor. His mask is shaped like an Avohkii, in honor of the Mask of Light itself, though it most certainly is not. His eyes are a bright, neon green color.

Ultimate Weapon: no.

Changes approved.

There are 2 spots left for Rounds 7-9!! (Canis, giving you benefit of the doubt)

wait what

You saw nothing. >>

i saw everything.

NOTHING IS FREE FROM MY RABID F5ING! NOTHING!

*ahem*

IC:

My buzzsaws went poof. And, in their place, a much more effective tool appeared. "Yay!"

I shot off away from Pupwa, pulling myself at breakneck (but not really) speeds away from him, and fired off lasers behind me.

"WAHOOOOOO!"

OOC:

this certainly isn't 3d maneuver gear nope nosirree

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC:

I felt a grappling hook go into my back. It kinda hurt. Oh well. Before Pupwa could even attempt to pull himself towards me, I ripped it out of my back, and yanked very hard, hoping to make him hurt to death.

OOC: windrider

you are amazing.

Edited by Ehks

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

OOC: Working on a new profile.

Member Name: JiMing

Weapon: A simple sword, styilized like Tahu Mata's

Power: The manipulation of chaos energy. This allows him to fire off various projectiles, but also allows mild space manipulation, able to teleport once a round.

Appearance: A Toa Metru body with Metru Red body and orange limbs. Eyes are dark green

Ultimate Weapons: None

Edited by Zero: Maverick Hunter

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

OOC: WInd. You win all the internets.

Member Name: Blade.

Weapon: Steel WaveSword

Power: Lightning manipulation, with expanded list of moves from last round.

Appearance: Dark green Toa with white lower limbs, and grey connection points. His mask is like a dark green combination of the Kualsi and the Adapted Miru. He has straps all over his body,including a fixed strap for the ice rod on his arm that is always held to his right arm; and a sheath on his back for his WaveSword; which is a longsword of a different name with no special abilities, but a 'w' shaped hilt that is coloured green. He has a belt for two other swords; however, there are no swords to go with it, as it is just for decoration right now.

Ultimate Tools: Ice Rod.

Ultimate Weapons: None.

OOC: Working on a new profile.

Member Name: JiMing

Weapon: A simple sword, styilized like Tahu Mata's

Power: The manipulation of chaos energy. This allows him to fire off various projectiles, but also allows mild space manipulation, able to teleport once a round.

Appearance: A Toa Metru body with Metru Red body and orange limbs. Eyes are dark green

Ultimate Weapons: None

At first when i saw your power the first thing that came to mind was shadow the hedgehog

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I like Sonic the Hedgehog, and fire would've been generic, so.....

That is very true. Fire is used to much.. And hey shadow the hedgehog is awesome and it is neat to see a power based off his a bit..

And tex I think 17 would be a fair number for profiles

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.