BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

OOC: Welcome to club JL. One charge as well only because Shadowhawk felt kind enough.. Sucks when your opponents dodge nearly every move itsn't it? Also did you take damage from that gash?

IC: Voxumo [HP: 9/10 CH: 1/5 Deaths: 1 Kills: 0]

Voxumo could feel the two blades cut into his arm even as he pushed away from JL via a sudden high-powered jet of water at the ground, [8/10, +1 charge for JL]. The sheer force from the jet of water sent him flying away from JL even as the blades fell to the ground.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OOC: Vox, JL, there's a spiky block of ice falling at you two from the sky. I was only aiming for Vox, but you're right there, JL. >>'

Oh.. I must have missed it..

IC: Voxumo [HP: 8/20 CH: 1/5 Deaths: 1 Kills: 0]

Voxumo saw the block of ice coming at him and even with the geyser of water he could not avoid it fully. Just as he began to speed away a bit of the ice scraped at his knee [7/20. +1 charge for Blade]. However he was glad he did not get crushed by it in the long run

OOC: Why am I giving away charges to people and reducing my health when i could make up some pathetic excuse at dodging? I am seriously questioning myself on this

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OOC: Sorry for the late-ish reply, been blasting through Shingeki no Kyojin.

IC: Kayn

HP: 0/20

Charge: 0/5

The lightning hit Kayn and the accumulated energy was too much for his body to handle. Kayn's head exploded and his body fell on the ground, dissolving (Shingeki style).

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

If your power involved splitting yourself into a cloud that is immensely difficult to damage, you'd dodge a lot of hits too. As it stands, you have a power much more suited to direct combat (weapons, energy blasts, etc.) while my power is more strategic. Both have their ups and downs. I can avoid damage and whatnot, while you can directly damage people with your powers, which is an ability I wish I had. ;)

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

OOC: /insert SnK themes here. (Also, would be Kyojin style. =P)

-==IC: Blade - HP: 7/20 - Charge: 5/5 - Kills: 5 - Deaths: 1==-

Blade looked surprised, as the lightning actually did what it was supposed to. [Kills: 5] Impressed, Blade felt power course through him again[Charge: 5/5], and jumped up, as wings of energy appeared on his back, and surrounded him.

"GOD KNOWS!" Blade yelled out, as he kicked a ball of pure-death energy at ShadowVezon, the pure death-ness killing him on his own terms. [Kills: 6]

OOC: Oh, sorry, did I get ahead in kills again? My bad. =P

I'm okay with this

Blade actually deserves to win one of these

Which doesn't mean I won't try to make some sort of comeback here

Chro

Health: 9
Charge: 1
Deaths: 3
Kills: 2

As ShadowVezon died, Chro returned to swarm format and flew towards Blade, splitting into two smaller swarms in the process.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

OOC: I totally understand, Chro. =P I'm just amused that I took the lead like Sunday or so, barely had any chance to do anything the last two days, and am back in action now by total coincidence and opportunity. =P

-==IC: Blade - HP: 7/20 - Charge: 0/5 - Kills: 6 - Deaths: 1==-

Blade noticed Chro approaching as he landed, and while waiting, and holding up a hand to JiMing so he didn't get tag teamed by accident, Blade nodded to Chro with a smile.

"Bring it." Blade said, as he flung a lightning bolt toward his current opponent, intending to direct it so that it flew through both swarms.

OOC: /insert SnK themes here. (Also, would be Kyojin style. =P)

-==IC: Blade - HP: 7/20 - Charge: 5/5 - Kills: 5 - Deaths: 1==-

Blade looked surprised, as the lightning actually did what it was supposed to. [Kills: 5] Impressed, Blade felt power course through him again[Charge: 5/5], and jumped up, as wings of energy appeared on his back, and surrounded him.

"GOD KNOWS!" Blade yelled out, as he kicked a ball of pure-death energy at ShadowVezon, the pure death-ness killing him on his own terms. [Kills: 6]

OOC: Oh, sorry, did I get ahead in kills again? My bad. =P

My bad :P I was just referring to the title in short but yeah, Kyojin would make much more sense.

OOC: No worries, I still got what you meant, I just wanted to point it out for fun. =P I think we have like four or five people who understand fully what we're talking about here, too. =P If not more. =P

OOC: I am not one of the five who knows what you're talking about.

But if we're posting music here, then this is a freaking good one.

IC: JiMing

Health: 8/20

Charge: 4/5

Kills: 3

JiMing moved away from the fight between Blade and Chro, moving to fire off a Chaos Spear at Voxumo's backside.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

OOC: I wonder if getting stabbed damages me, Vox

hmmm

IC - HP: 9/20 - Charge: 2/5

A blast of water carried Vox away from me. Seeing him retreat, I immediately depowered, turned, and felt myself get impaled by a spear of ice that pretty much stabbed through my neck, body, and split me in half.

Or something like that; I'm not sure. Getting speared from something in the sky tends to kills you; dead people don't remember things.

HP: 0/0, Kill +1 and Charge +? to Blade.... I dunno. I don't see myself walking away from a surprise spear from spiky ice stabbing through me being something I live through, but I dunno how much charge to give either. Maybe....9? O.o

Edited by -JL-

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Voxumo [HP: 7/20 CH: 2/5 Deaths: 1 Kills: 0]

Voxumo could hear a faint 'whish' sound as JiMing's spear shot through the air. He threw up a shield of energy to block the Chaos spear. Now he turned to look at JiMing and his eyes narrow. He could sense the power JiMing held in his grasp as his charge was rather high. Shaking his head he called upon the power of his scythe and drew the soul from JiMing while shouting

"Nothin Personal!"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Power's back.

Nanotech tactics go!

Chro

Health: 9

While one swarm was pierced by the lightning [7/20, +2 charge to Blade], the other condensed into a single Chro and dropped, narrowly falling beneath it. This Chro nearly fell into the water, but at the last minute transformed once more into a swarm and flew back up onto the dock, and rejoined with what remained of the other one.

Chro then split into a large swarm, with very high volume but low density, which encircled Blade's vicinity like a cloud, then rushed in towards him all at once. One section of the swarm broke off and formed a shape that, while it resembled the actual Chro, was actually just a construct formed from the swarm; it was more or less hollow, having very lower density like the surrounding cloud.

This semi-solid being moved forwards to attack at melee range: Chro hoped that the proximity of Blade to the swarm would cause Blade to injure himself severely if he attempted to use a lightning attack.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

IC: Pulse [Health: 9/20] [Charge: 0/5] [status: Being stupid]

Shifting his attention away from Luroka, Pulse decided that he would get the attention of as many people as possible to start a very, very big fight. He shot crossbow bolts at Vox, another at JiMing, another at a Chro, another at Blade, yet another at Ehks, and another at Kayn, to get their attention, finally shooting an explosive crossbow bolt at his own feet (-4 health [Pulse's health]) and motioned as if to say "FREE CHARGE POINTS OVER HERE", hoping that he would 'accidentally' start a fight between six or more fighters. If they did come, Pulse would try to escape in the ensuing chaos. Assuming that it worked. Which it probably wouldn't.

Edited by Pulsating Explosive

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Well, uh... the crossbow bolt fired at me would just fly through the Chro-cloud and either hit Blade or hit nobody... right?

Chro

Health: 7

The semisolid Chro at the center of the cloud was hit by the crossbow bolt [6/20, +1 charge to Pulse] which luckily was non-explosive.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

OOC: Chro, while you might become a cloud of nanoparticles, (I wont bother questioning why you can fly because Voltex hasn't disputed it the moment he saw it) but is dodging everything solid really that plausible

Somebody shoots at such a big cloud of dust, a lot of the particles are so small they'll have no control when they're hit by something with so much kinetic energy. It's like shooting air - all the air particles aren't exactly gonna disappear the moment a bullet is about to hit; they're gonna get hit and knocked to the side, but nonetheless it's getting hit.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Touché. What shall I undodge? (EDIT: I think I'll just give myself four damage to make up for that)

Also, as for the flying and shapechanging, have you ever read Michael Crichton's Prey? While it is fictional, most of what the nanoswarm can do is based on things that could possibly be achieved in the future with the advancement of nanotechnology. That book is really the best example I can give as evidence that what the Chro-swarm is doing isn't total BS. :P

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

OOC: The moment I get nearly enough charge, I die. And besides, Blade's ahead of all of us by a fair margin.

But whatever, might as well try. And die again.

IC: JiMing

Health: 10/20

Kills: 3

Respawning, JiMing was very annoyed. Grumbling to himself, he saw Pulse begging to be killed. "Might as well." JiMing decided, firing a barrage of Chaos Spears at him, all covering a wide area.

OOC: Note that those Chaos Spears cover such a wide area, those remotely close to Pulse have a chance of getting hit. Don't try pulling "lol you didn't target me." (Looking at you, JL)

Edited by JiMing

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

I think that for next round (or the next set of 3) I might modify the power to just be basically Zaktan's power instead of involving normal splitting functions (e.g. two half-pint Chros running around)... that should simplify things for me and others. Let me know what you think.

JiMing: you still have had more success than I. :P

Chro

Health: 2

The Chro swarm and semisolid Chro backed off from Blade, moving towards Zakaro.

but their spirits

IC: Zakaro (Status: Dealing with the swarm) {HP: 7/20} [C: 0/5] ~Kills: 2~

Perhaps his attacks had hit. Perhaps not.

In any case, Zakaro refocused as the Chro swarm and hazy-Chro began heading towards him and grinned at them, hefting up his phone pole.

"Well, I guess you wouldn't have any trouble sorting out multiple personality disorder, eh?"

..by golly he's really full of these things, isn't he?

But anyway, Zakaro went on to swing down at the duo, a diagonal strike aimed to hit or go through the unsolid Chro and squish some of the swarm Chro.

"You know what would be useful right now? A really big flyswatter."

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

"Well, I guess you wouldn't have any trouble sorting out multiple personality disorder, eh?"

Hivemiiiiiind

Chro

Health: 2

The giant pole drove through the swarm, dispersing and damaging a significant amount of Chrotodites [dead, +2 charge to Zakaro].

but their spirits

OOC: Well. That was slightly unexpected, but I'll take the free kill, JL. xP Really sorry about that, though, Vox was really my target as shown by the post, so, yeah. xP

(Also, five charge, since that's the max. =P)

-==IC: Blade - HP: 7/10 - Charge: 5/5 - Kills: 7 - Deaths: 1==-

Blade was surprised, as JL was directly hit and killed instantly, and felt instantly charged right up to max. Blade was about to fend off Chro when an attack hit both Chro and Blade. [HP: 5/10] [Charge: 5/5] Blade frowned, when Chro headed off right after that, and looked over, as the scythe ripped through JiMing instantly, and Blade sighed.

"I was fighting him." Blade mumbled, as he whistled, and five penguins of energy appeared, clamping down onto his leg, as Blade winced.

"Emeperor Penguin... NUMBER ONE!" Blade yelled out, as he kicked a ball of death energy at Voxumo quickly, the penguins following behind to 'power it up', if that was even possible. [Kills: 8] However, the recoil from the move made him stumble back, as it took more energy to power it up, as it was planned to pierce through and deal normal damage to Zakaro after that. [HP: 3/20]

OOC: That's technically two attacks there... Instant Kill to Voxumo, and normal to Zakaro. I just wanted to show the true effect of the move better, which basically damages the user with every use. =P So the penguins are headed to Zakaro, and the death energy to Voxumo. =P Penguins are not iNTENDED to be instant death, but everyone has their own opinions. =P

IC: Zakaro (Status: Penguins?) {HP: 7/20} [C: 2/5] ~Kills: 3~

Zakaro blinked. Chro had just died. Alright then.

Shrugging, Zakaro turned towards Blade, hearing him shout out and watching death penguins tear through Vox, becoming less-deadly penguins but still flying.

At him.

Herm.

If they were just energy, pain was soon to come. If they were lightning...

Zakaro swung his phone pole forward, aiming to intercept the penguins' paths with his pole, specifically the tangle of wires on the end. With luck, that would get absorbed.

In any case, Zakaro continued onwards, spinning around and hefting his weapon for another large diagonal strike, this time at Blade.

OOC: Basically, Zakaro's gambling here so yeah. :P

Possiblities:

Penguins just energy, nothing to block: -3 HP, 4/20, + 3 Charge to Blade.

Penguins ice or electricity, somewhat blocked, -2 HP, 5/20, +2 Charge to Blade.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: ShadowVezon, Kills: 4, HP: 10/20, Charge: 0/5, Status: Awestruck

ShadowVezon had sent in another clone, and was stunned at Blade doubling his kills. Well. This isn't good. That's it. I might as well pack up and head for home, there's no way I'm winning this now that Roxas had double the kills.. ShadowVezon was unsure of what to do now, seeing his chances of actually winning something go down the drain. I don't know what to do now, there's no way I'm winning this. ShadowVezon contemplated, and came to a decision. I'm gonna kill him. I'm gonna make him suffer. ShadowVezon fired a massive barrage of shots, all aimed at Blade, and no-one else, from a safe(ish) distance.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

OOC: I'd say just energy, since it was more or less artistic license from the 'over charge' I got from one-shotting JL through pure skill. xP

-==IC: Blade - HP: 3/20 - Charge: 0/5 - Kills: 8 - Deaths: 1==-

Blade frowned, as he noticed Zakaro turning on him now, and attempted to block the blow with his sword as best as he could, reinforcing it with an ice wall starting from his sword and freezing his hand, attempting to encase both the sword and the telephone pole, so that he had a chance to counter strike without much worry. However, this was a gamble, since he was now stuck as well, due to his hand being in the way. Therefore, he launched a point blank lightning strike at Zakaro's chest in desperation, hoping to at least build up enough charge for one more attack before he died; even if him respawning would restore him at 10 health again. [2/20 HP due to freeze damage and cracking arm from absorbing the impact, even with most of it mitigated.]

However, right as he attempted that, a barrage of shots him him from behind, no chance of him dodging the attacks, though his lightning strike still had been launched before. [0/20 HP, +1 death]

OOC: Mostly I just wanna see how many kills I can get through pure skill and charge shots, before I inevitably die. =P

/EDIT: Oh, wait, nevermind. =P

//EDIT: Really, nice job SV, that was awesome. I wrote myself into a corner, and your ninja sealed my death. Perfect timing there, though when I respawn next post, it's you and me. =P

Edited by -Blade-

IC: Kayn

HP: 5/20

Pulse's bolt hit Kayn in the midsection as he wasn't paying attention. Kayn pulled it out for fun and threw it as hard as he could back at him.

Kayn was done fooling around.

OOC: Pulse hasn't respawned, though. =P I, on the other hand, have!

-==IC: Blade - HP: 10/20 - Charge: 0/5 - Kills: 8 - Deaths: 2==-

Blade groaned as he respawned, still wincing from the holes that had been in his back moments before. Of course, a stray crossbow bolt zoomed past his fact, which made him blink, and he looked in the direction of Kayn, blinked again, and then started to fire off lightning at him quickly.

OOC: You know what they say about the closest target. =P

IC: Zakaro (Status: ow) {HP: 1/20} [C: 2/5] ~Kills: 3~

Zakaro stumbled backwards, his chestplate hissing and sizzling with blackened, scorched metal where Blade's lightning bolt had hit.

He was going to die. That was sad. That charge, just gone. (-3 HP, would've been +3 Charge to Blade but he died after the attack.)

Time for chaos. And/or utter strength.

With a yell of pure something, perhaps annoyance, or a grunt of effort, Zakaro heaved his still-cold telephone pole around his body, once, twice, thrice, picking up speed.

And then he let it go, flinging it much like an Olympic hammer thrower, straight at SV.

So that's a spinning circle of death at least 10 feet across flying at SV at speeds that hurricanes could only wish to fling something like that around with.

And Zakaro collapsed to his knees, ready to die at the slightest next attack that hits him at all.

Yep.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

Blade blinked, as he slowly turned back to Zakaro, and brought down lightning on him quickly, intending to fry him, before considering to focus on SV too.

Edited by -Blade-

IC: Pulse [health: 9/20] [Charge: 0/5]

Pulse's own Crossbow bolt hit him as he respawned [+1 charge to Kayn]. Pulse was annoyed, he had died like six times now. Seeing someone else about to die, at the hands of Blade, having enough of death himself, Pulse rushed at Blade, firing several explosive crossbow bolts at his knees.

"WE'RE PLAYING EXPLOSIVELY NOW." Pulse cringed on the inside, did he really just say that? Out loud? In front of other people?

Edited by Pulsating Explosive

IC: ShadowVezon, Kills: 5, HP: 8/20, Charge: 2/5, Status: Still Doomed

ShadowVezon was hit by the telephone pole, which hurt. But then he got back up, and ShadowVezon fired some shots at Zakaro, intending to kill him if Blade failed, and then fired another barrage at Blade, trying to give as much pain as possible to him. I'll make you regret this, Blade! I'll make you regret this! Ahaha- Ahem. Slipping into another character. Point is, I'm gonna make you suffer, capice?

(-2 HP)

Edited by Regenerated ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Blade, apparently spinning around a lot, jumped up just in time for all but two of the bolts to miss; while the other two hit his left foot, blowing it clean off. [HP: 7/10]

Barely landing properly, Blade struggled to keep his balance, as he frowned at the fact that he had no real way to move anymore; and instead, fired of a channeled bolt of lightning at Pulse quickly, intending to fry him and be done with it, because there was no way he'd be able to take a five on one attack with only one foot. Blade created a mock foot of ice, but that was mostly to secure him to the ground even more. Blade looked over at SV, however, and flung shards of ice his way, before twisting to the other side, and summoning a block of spiky ice above Shadowhawk as well.

Blade was then hit by another barrage, but after the first blast hit, he smartly created a shield of ice around his back, because he was totally done with that after last time. [HP: 5/20]

OOC: So on one hand, I'm flinging attacks around like crazy. On the other hand, I'm essentially a sitting duck. Fun fun. =P

/EDIT: ShadowVezon, stop ninjaing me. ;_;

Edited by -Blade-

IC: ShadowVezon, Kills: 5, HP: 10/20, Charge: 2/5, Status: Breaking Blade

You know your problem, Blade? Not thinking things through. ShadowVezon fired at the bolt of ice, breaking it into small Shards. He then fired shots at Blade's upper body, and also fired a charged shot at the boat he was standing on. I tried that once, Blade. You should learn from the mistakes of others.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

IC: Pulse [Health: 9/20] [Charge: 3/5]

Pulse was fried by the lightning bolts, slowing him down immensely. [-4 damage, 4 Charge to Blade] Pulse decided to shoot an explosive bolt at ShadowVezon's knees, in hope that it would make him back off.