BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

IC: Kayn

HP:20/20

Charge: 0/5

Kayn brought his sword to his side and the shot was barely deflected off of it. He turned and started running in a zigzag formation towards Flaredrick

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

Chro
Health: 10/20
Kills: 2
Deaths: 2

Chro quite literally hit the deck - er, dock - to avoid Blade's lightning. He looked up and saw Kayn, Ehks, and Blade all advancing on the crate. "Oh. Great." All three had gotten closer to Flaredrick than he had as a result of avoiding the electric attacks.

Quickly considering his options on who to fight, Chro got to his feet and took off after Kayn.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

• IC: :l::u::r::m_o::k::a:

• Phys. Integrity: 90% (18/20)

• Charge: 60% (3/5)

• Kills: 1

• Deaths: 0

"Now he's swimming with the fishes." Satisfied, I turn my attention towards the other aggressor, ShadowVezon. I calmly walk over to him as I decide "What shall I do to you?"

bBhcfWO.png

IC: JiMing

Health: 17/20

Charge: 1/5

Kills: 1

"Eh, why not." JiMing muttered, firing off a barrage of Chaos Spears at Flaredrick, who did not possess OP boss abilities to dodge the barrage of attacks headed towards him.

Edited by JiMing

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

OOC: Flaredrick. You died last night to Pulse. Respawn at 10/20 health.

I did not read this. Nor did anyone tell me after i posted a few times today.

Uh, yes, I believe Blade and Ehks tried to tell you at least three times. Just change your health to 10, I guess. (Soon to be... what, 5 or so? Heheheh.)

but their spirits

HP: 20/20

Kayn stopped running and held back as he saw a bunch of Chaos Spears soar by. He looked to his right and saw Chro running in his direction. Kayn brought up his sword and lunged forward, hoping to be just in time for Chro to collide with the edge.

Actually, never mind. I found it

IC: (5/20)

Charge 0/5

I continued to fire at Kayn, then jump into the air and fire shadow at him. Them he saw Chro attack Kayn, "Tanks for assisting me." I then create a shadow film around the eyes of Blade. Then created a shadow clone of Ehks to keep him occupied.

OOC: clines are weaker and are half your health. Film lasts one post after blinding.

EDIT: I just got attacked while writing this. I'll put 5 to satisfy you guys.

Edited by Shadow Flaredrick

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

IC:

Well I was going really fast.

Really, really, really fast.

The shadow clone of me (Who didn't even have weapons!) couldn't keep up. I looked at it, and laughed. I skidded to a halt, and aimed a large barrage of lasers at it. Even if it dodged, light still hurt shadow, so it probably was going to die anyways. I looked at Flaredrick again, and smiled.

"Boy, you sure do like that box, don't you?"

(8/20

1(or 2? Would hitting the clone count as charge?)/5

Kills:2)

Edited by Ehks

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Chro

Chro leapt and split into a Chrotodite swarm to avoid Kayn's lunge, swiftly slipping past the fighter and reforming midair. He landed on his feet and spun clockwise, bringing the hammer up and to the right with his momentum to catch Kayn in the midsection, all in one motion.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

OOC: I don't mean to be a sore loser, but can I resign my position? I have a hard time keeping up with this game, especially since i was in school the majority of the rounds, and ending up dying when I get home to check. I'm still having a hard time keeping up, especially in this game mode since I really don't check the posts. To also add to that I get no health checks so I can know what my health is. I thought I could play this game well, but I couldn't, especially now since I'm ill and really don't want to check here and now.

So good bye my friends. I'll be hanging out and checking tonsee what's going on. Just kill me to get it over with.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

HP: 15/20 RETCON

Charge: 0/5? RETCON

The hammer smacked Kayn and he slammed down on the planks, sparing no time, he leaped up with the help of his sword and then pointed it towards Chro, moving again to try stabbing him a second time. The pain was ignore-able for now.

Edited by Toa Kayn

OOC: Flaredrick: You always respawn at 10.

Kayn: The damage you do increases your charge meter.

I don't understand why it's so difficult to just read the description of the round or look back at previous posts.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

HP: 17/20

Charge: 3/5? Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure the charge goes up by the hp you have lost.

The hammer smacked Kayn and he slammed down on the planks, sparing no time, he leaped up with the help of his sword and then pointed it towards Chro, moving again to try stabbing him a second time.

The HP goes up by one for each point of damage you inflict on someone else. So, if I dealt two damage to you, my charge meter would go up by 2. Speaking of which, how much damage did you take from that hit?

but their spirits

Chro
Charge: 3/5

Acting quickly, Chro brought up the handle of his hammer, held horizontally against Kayn's strike. Throwing courtesy aside, he kicked out at Kayn's knees, hoping to throw him off balance, and at the same time he spun the hammer, attempting to knock Kayn's blade from his hand, or at least stop him from stabbing Chro.

but their spirits

HP: 17/20

Charge: 3/5? Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure the charge goes up by the hp you have lost.

The hammer smacked Kayn and he slammed down on the planks, sparing no time, he leaped up with the help of his sword and then pointed it towards Chro, moving again to try stabbing him a second time.

The HP goes up by one for each point of damage you inflict on someone else. So, if I dealt two damage to you, my charge meter would go up by 2. Speaking of which, how much damage did you take from that hit?

I Retconned it, don't worry.

HP: 15/20

Kayn moved his sword away from in front of him as he reckoned his strike would cause it to go flying away as Chro was spinning his hammer. Chro kicked at Kayn's knees but it hit his shin, moving it and causing Kayn to lose his balance and fall. He noticed a blade that looked awfully like Luroka's fly above his head, in Chro's direction.

HP:15/20

Kayn noticed Luroka's blade shift and go backwards towards him. He didn't have enough time to raise his sword so he raised his empty hand and his wrist blade sprung out, in time to block the annoying sword.

A magnetic pulse was then sent Kayn and Chro's way. Kayn went flying but stabbed his sword into the wooden decking, faintly stopping him.

OOC: Mui bad, Blade. Timezones.

Blade looked startled, but quickly twisted, creating a second sword of solid ice in his left hand to block the two blows, and then spun, attempting to slash JL in the process to build up his charge a little more...

-==IC: Blade - HP: 13/20 - Charge: 4/5 - Kills: 3==-

Jumping back to not be time locked, Blade fired off two lightning bolts at Chro quickly, as he approached Flaredrick's hiding spot.

IC - HP: 20/20 - Charge: 0/0

Even as he spun towards me, I used my continued momentum to launch a kick towards Blade's abdomen. He leapt backwards, and I accordingly did so too.

Noticing in the corner a magnetism user, I grunted.

I hated magnetism users - unless I was the one using the magnetism. I mean, in a world where everyone was made of metal? Yeah, not-OP much. Re-adjusting the grip on my swords, I sprinted towards Luroka from behind and attempted to stab him in the back.

Not that I was, like, teammates with him or something and was betraying him. Just a literal stab in the back.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

• IC: :l::u::r::m_o::k::a:

• Phys. Integrity: 90% (18/20)

• Charge: 60% (3/5)

• Kills: 1

• Deaths: 0

Noticing -JL- sprinting at me, I stop him in his tracks, pinning him with magnetism. "Too bad you're metal too." I wrench the swords from his hands, graze his throat, and kick him away, throwing his swords after him. I then pull in my sword.

bBhcfWO.png

Chro
Charge: 3/5

Chro flew away from Kayn and down the dock. He shook his head and scrambled to his feet - again - and ran at Kayn - again - attempting to hit his enemy in the legs this time. This plan was aided by the fact that Kayn was probably stunned from Luroka's magnetic bouncy attacks... or whatever that was.
Edited by Chro

but their spirits

HP: 15/20

The strange wobbly attack that Luraka had used had stopped and Kayn wasn't sure to wither be angry or horrified at what that experience was. Suddenly a mad Chro appeared and Kayn slammed his sword in the ground in retaliation to the spontaneous second attack. Chro's attack shook the sword but Kayn just let go of it to spin around to the side of him and thrust at the side of his torso with his wrist blade.

-==IC: Blade - HP: 13/20 - Charge: 4/5 - Kills: 3==-

Blade scowled, as his eyes were suddenly coated by shadows, and closed his eyes, as he tried to sense where everyone else's electric fields were; and noticed a vast fluctuation in one segment, where JL was in reality, and another, where Luroka was. As the one fluctuation was rapidly shifting more than the other, Blade called down a lightning bolt from the sky at the other one, which just so happened to be targeting Luroka, and had it split into multiple bolts to try and deal massive damage.