Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC Kaijon"Yes," I replied. "What exactly is the nature of this membership? Is it just a label like a brand name on a piece of clothing? Or does joining it effectively render all your property their's? Or is it something in between the two?"
IC: Kokkan shook his head, not in a condescending fashion, but simply in a "no" fashion. Neither was quite right."A brand is just one of the many things that the Cultured Gentry is. It is also a club filled with the brightest minds on Mata Nui. The Gentry has no possessions of its own. All its revenue is donated to important causes. You keep all of your things, and you use your knowledge and charisma to have a positive impact on the island of Mata Nui," Kokkan explained, "The brand is great, but it's the knowledge that people like Niici and Ambages possess that make the Cultured Gentry what it is. The nature of this membership is networking" Edited by Emzee

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC: "It should be in one week and two days from now, in the evening," Kokkan said, having memorized the exact date and time for every meeting for months to come, "Down the street near the outskirts of Ko-Koro, you'll see a giant glistening building with gaping windows. That's the hall that we always congregate in."

IC:Kai"Well, he was. Past tense. Now you're stopping it again." Icarin, who apparently nobody suspected was causing this, formed some icicles out of the frost that was still accumulating on Krian and attempted to kill him with them.OOC:Would somebody please kill Icarin? I brought him here to be killed, so if somebody could just attempt to kill him I'd be very thankful.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC-Xare:Just as Atonal was working to defreeze Krian, so was Xare. And Xare rather quickly noticed what Icarin was doing, and, after a sudden battle of wills, that he may have won or Icarin might have let him win, or some other random possibility, reverting the growth of the icicles a moment later. His next step?Raise ice from the frost on the ground, to penetrate through Icarin's foot. If that worked, it wouldn't take long for the others to knock him out and take him away.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC:IcarinOr, Valja would've whacked Icarin in the face, if she wasn't a Turaga, and thus only able to reach Icarin's waist. But, she did hit him in the stomach, which prompted him to draw his scythe, and swing it at the Turaga halfheartedly, in an attempting to keep the annoyance away. Xare's attack was negated, as Icarin was absorbing the ice/cold/snow around him to power his attacks, which meant the foot-attacking-ice was absorbed before it could do any real damage.

IC: Tharna the Skakdi packed his belongings and most of his Memory Crystals and set on a journey to Ta-Kini, he thought to himself "Ah the solution, where meditation is a blessed thing, it keeps me alive, it makes me hungry, hungry for murder... Wait? No, I won't turn to my old self again, a wrecked machine who knows nothing except how to slaughter." Tharna Left a note at his home that read "To all that visit here, this is now your own home, use it as a temple". Tharna began to walk in the storm and felt colder than usual, an eerie feeling went through his long and spiky spine, freezing him and then he heard a broken mechanical voice saying "Where are you going? you know it won't help you, I will keep a close eye on you and when you least expect it, you will be no better than those who died before you", Tharna was confused and scared, he didn't know what to do.As Tharna thought of living in Ta-Kini he began to worry that he will not be welcomed in the temple, a slight hesitation went through Tharna's mind but he shook his head and continued walking twords his new beginning.

IC: VerosNothing left here. Nothing but ice, snow, and blood. Atonal and the Vortixx were exchanging...comments, while Atonal was helping the De-Toa not freeze to death. A Turaga had appeared, and started fighting the Toa of Ice that was trying to kill the De-Toa, for reasons that I had no business in. It wasn't much of a fight, seeing as the Turaga was only about up to the Toa's waist. Nevertheless, I looked out to the Ko-Koro gate. "Atonal, I'm going to Ga-Koro," I called to my friend. "You can take of business here and meet me there later, or join me now. Your choice." I started walking to the Ko-Koro gate.I came here to help. But in the end, what did I really accomplish?Lara died because I tried to help. The Vortixx, while now captured, still lives. I don't know if he'll even be punished. Or if he'll escape. He was brought to justice, but at such a heavy price.I lost someone that could have been a friend. Another companion.I almost returned to the way I was...a murderer. Almost abandoned the Code.Ko-Koro remains destroyed. Nowhere near closer to being repaired.And all the people here who were hurt by the Vortixx...remain in pain.I sighed. So much pain. So much suffering. Although, if there's anything I've learned in my time...In the end, even when everything is at it's worst...Life persists.

harlock-resizedagain_zps28810351.jpg

Under this flag, I fly in freedom. A space pirate, sailing the sea of stars.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: VerosI saw Atonal create a cage of ice around the Vortixx and he ran towards me. "I wish we could have done more," I said sadly. "I wanted to come to Ko-Koro to help. Instead I'm leaving to go to Ga-Koro to bury this poor girl." I glanced at my friend, tears forming. "Why? Why did it have to end like this?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:IcarinThe Toa simply pushed his staff forwards, then upwards, unhooking his scythe from the opponent's weapons before they could unarmed him. Hopefully someone that could reach above his waist would attempt to kill him.OOC:'Cause this character is boring. And when characters I role-play as get boring, I kill them off to make up for the fact that almost nobody dies in the BZPRPG.

IC:IcarinIcarin ignored the fact that the Turaga somehow knew that he was attacking Krian, when there were like at least six other Toa of Ice in the crowd that had gathered. "He killed my sister. He's a mass murderer. I'm doing this land a favor."

IC:IcarinIcarin presented his Ko-Koro Guard badge/thingy/whateveritisinthisuniversethatproovesthatyou'reapartofthelocallawenforcement that he had used back when he was a member of the Ko-Koro guard. It was possible that it was outdated (assuming they update them) but how on earth would Valja know that?

IC-Xare:Xare flashed his own insignia of rank in the Sanctum Guard to Icarin, after that, one which he'd recently gotten, when he'd been taken just before the explosions."Your insignia, and therefore your position in the guard-due to it being assumed that one who does not come to renew their work agreement has effectively quit-is outdated. I recommend you stand down and stop attempting to kill this Toa."

Edited by The Otter

profiles i guess

IC-Xare:"Were Turaga Nuju here, I'd take you to him for proof," Xare replied humourlessly. "But while that may not be enough, know that I was taken from this town just before the attack occured...in fact, I even entered into a partnership with this Vortixx, such that I might bring him to custody." His eyes darkened."Things did not go according to plan, as you can see."

profiles i guess

IC Kaijon"Ok. So I'm free to go about my business until then? Or is there anything I have to do?"
IC: "There's nothing else. The note you were given will tell you the date of the next Cultured Gentry meeting," Kokkan said, "I hope to see you there"OOC: I'll make an announcement when the meeting is about to start -- it should begin shortly after the concert ends.

IC: Veros"I don't know what I would do if something like this happened again," I replied solemnly. "I don't want to go back to the way I was..." I gave Atonal a small smile. "You kept me in line. Thank you for that." I continued walking leaving Ko-Koro behind. We have a long journey ahead of us. And at the end of it, a difficult task. What will happen, I wonder?OOC:Veros to Ga-Koro

BZPRPG Profiles