Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:KaiKrian attacked with a stab. That was his frist mistake. Stabs were easy to block, as long as your weapon had a larger range than your opponents. Simply hitting the hand hard enough, or batting the sword to the side would save your life. Keeping this in mind, along with the fact that Krian was most likely going to attack twice seeing as he had so many weapons on his person, Kai shot first at Krian's hand, hoping to make him drop the sword, and then at the sword itself, hoping to knock it away from his body.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Nekron (Ko-Koro)"You don't get it, do you?" Nekron sighed. "Nikarra went to our uncle, and paid him to have my parents, my younger brother and me killed. He set the house on fire, planning to trap and kill us, but a close friend of Nikarra's who knew nothing of the plan was able to get me out. He didn't make it, and perished in the flames in my place."When our uncle realised I'd survived, he framed me for the deaths. I was cast out, despised. I built a raft and tried to get off Mata Nui, but something happened out there and I washed up on the shore with no memory of what had come before. I washed up as Incommodo."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC- Lara - Ko-Koro gates Lara intently watched the fight. A terrorist? She spent a second wondering about it, but then the Toa of ice near them elaborated on the explosion of a village, which seemed to have happened at the same time it was crushed by an avalanche. She was very glad she didn't live in this cold, icy place. She hugged the bag of lightstones she was carrying, wishing they gave off heat right now. "You've come a long way, Matoran," said the tall, red and white toa who had immediately responded to her question."Yeah," Lara responded, still watching the fight in a mixture of interest and fear. "I'm a trader. Just bringing lightstones to some rich guy…" She trailed off as she watched the Vortixx shot something at his opponent's hand. "Say, is this terrorist back for seconds or something? Is that what he's doing back in Ko-Koro?"

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: Incommodo (Ko-Koro)Incommodo turned to his friend, shocked. "'I see'? 'I see'? You just found out how the death of the whole family of your best friend took place, and all you have to say is 'I see'?"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Veros (to Lara)I knelt down to the Ga-Matoran. "It's a delicate situation," I said quietly. "You have that Toa who has the vendetta, clearly not in his right mind. He won't stop until that Vortixx escapes or dies by his hand." I glanced over at the fight, seeing the Toa attack the Vortixx with a vicious stab. Will that Toa even succeed, I wonder? "And then you have the Vortixx, who's so paranoid and fearful because of the crimes he's committed. He's a caged muaka. Irrational and fearful. Interference should be done at the opportune moment, to keep any innocents unharmed."I saw the Ga-Matoran shivering in the cold. I rummaged through my pouch, finding one of my carved rocks. I poured plasma energy into it, heating it up so it would be warm, but not too warm as to burn her hands. I held out the rock. "Here. It's not much, but it'll keep you warm," I said, smiling. "My name's Veros. What's yours?"

harlock-resizedagain_zps28810351.jpg

Under this flag, I fly in freedom. A space pirate, sailing the sea of stars.

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: drat. I better pay more attention to your character's names... :-PIC- Lara - Ko-Koro Gates"Didn't you say-" she began, turning her head to look at the Atonal, before realizing he had said nothing. "Never mind. I must have heard some passing matoran make some comment. But still, why are you guys just standing around? That Vortixx does look dangerous..." She trailed off.She, however, nodded as Veros explained the situation, realizing her error of judgement, and gratefully accepted the heated stone. "Thanks, it's good to meet you, Veros. I'm Lara." She hugged her newfound source of heat close to her chest, grateful for the warmth it emitted. "So, the toa is the good guy, right?"

IC: TeropOh, so we were going to start getting to know eachother, eh? Well, that's something I wasn't going to agrue with... Well, getting to know the Ga-Matoran, atleast. With a shrug, I walked over to Lara and Veros. "Well, from what I've seen, the Toa's most definately the good guy," I said to the Ga-Matoran, taking a seat in the snow. He'd better be, I thought, Because I didn't hual his sorry butt all they back here for nothing.I glanced at the heated stone, and decided to stay far away from that. Heat wasn't really my thing. "Terop," I said, introducing myself to the two beings. If they even knew a little about Kolhii, they would know who I was. If not, well, I'd have to introduce myself some more.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC- Lara - Ko-Koro GatesThe Ga-Matoran nodded understandingly, hoping that this Ko-Matoran wasn't just projecting his own hopes. Or whatever.She gave a tight nod and smiled. "I'm Lara, and this here is Veros." She gestured to the toa beside her, and went back to holding on tight to her warm, helpful heated stone. To Terop's disappointment, her face didn't give off even the slightly hint of recognition at the inflection of his name. She certainly was not the most avid of Kolhii fans.

IC: TeropShe didn't even... Awww...Well, I wasn't really in the mood anyway. The Toa of Sonics, he wouldn't even give me his name, making up some exuse about names individualizing or some other long word, seemed to like it when I brought him to the hospital. Well, that's what I thought, judging by the way that he wanted to take on that Vortixx while in his state. Karz, the guy even has trouble walking, let alone fighting.Nevertheless, I still smiled back, and decided to try and update her knowladge of island-famous Kolhii plaers later. " 'Sup?" I said to the Toa of Plasma, still keeping a fair bit of space between us. Heat and Ko-Matorans... They didn't mix together very well. "Suppose you don't know who I am, either, eh? Well, that's okay, I'll tell you later, I guess..." I added, glancing at the Toa once again.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Terop"Yeah, I suppose us island-famous Kolhii players are hard to forget. Not that many of us around," I said, my bored tone of voice not matching what would have been a sarcastic comment. Sighing, I adjusted my Kanohi, and looked back at the two opponents. Whatever the reason why the De-Toa wanted to kill the Vortixx was probably a good one, seeing as he looked will into die to get him. I wondered what happened, both to make him so single-minded in his goal and what seemed to take away his power.He was like a Matoran stuck in a Toa's body.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

I.C. Chantis, toa of earth, entered the room. Ah. Kotahk. I see you have paid for your guarding insufficiencies by tracking down the Vortix.I.C. Kotahk "Yes sir. Here he is." Kotahk handed over the jittery Vortix to Chantis, who gave Kotahk a large bag of widgets to be split among those who had helped neutralize the Vortix.I.C. Chantis"Good. Now I can be rid of you, as you are of no more use to me. Take your widgets and begone. Except for you iron toa, I need you to unfuse Zenex's arms and legs."I.C. KranukaHow does he know Zenex's name? He wondered.
IC Fehron reluctantly restored mobility to the Vortixx, while Botan stared suspiciously at the Toa of Earth.
I.C. Kotahk "Don't you need us to track down Raika?"I.C. Chantis"No. Now do as you're told."I.C. KotahkFine. That crystal's not my problem anyway. Kotahk and the others left the ruins of the laboratory, and split the widgets evenly among the group. I.C. Kranuka"I wonder what Raika wants with that crystal."OOC: Make sure the crystal is eventually destroyed.

elementalussal.png

IC: Nekron & Incommodo (Ko-Koro)Nekron sighed and turned to look at Incommodo. "How do you put up with him?""Honestly? Recently I've had to ask myself that a lot, and I still haven't come up with an answer."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

I.C. Chantis, toa of earth, entered the room. Ah. Kotahk. I see you have paid for your guarding insufficiencies by tracking down the Vortix.I.C. Kotahk "Yes sir. Here he is." Kotahk handed over the jittery Vortix to Chantis, who gave Kotahk a large bag of widgets to be split among those who had helped neutralize the Vortix.I.C. Chantis"Good. Now I can be rid of you, as you are of no more use to me. Take your widgets and begone. Except for you iron toa, I need you to unfuse Zenex's arms and legs."I.C. KranukaHow does he know Zenex's name? He wondered.
IC Fehron reluctantly restored mobility to the Vortixx, while Botan stared suspiciously at the Toa of Earth.
I.C. Kotahk"Don't you need us to track down Raika?"I.C. Chantis"No. Now do as you're told."I.C. KotahkFine. That crystal's not my problem anyway. Kotahk and the others left the ruins of the laboratory, and split the widgets evenly among the group. I.C. Kranuka"I wonder what Raika wants with that crystal."OOC: Make sure the crystal is eventually destroyed.
IC Fehron"I have no idea. I don't see why she would need something like that. Maybe she's doing it for someone else?"IC DymiunDymiun quickly hid the shard of the crystal he had secretly chipped off. Hopefully this would be enough to be useful.IC RaikaRaika breathed a sigh of relief. They weren't looking for her. She escaped to Ta-Wahi. Her client would be waiting for her there.OOC: Raika to Ta-Wahi Edited by Dralcax

aouROFb.png

IC: KrianThe sword dropped from Krian's hand as a bullet slammed into it. In an instant, the snow beneath the De-Toa was flecked with red, a red that was quickly spreading.Ignoring the pain, Krian drew his two katana. His lunge, though unsuccessful, had brought him within attacking distance of his opponent. He slashed diagonally at the Vortixx's chest.He'd fought a few projectile weapon users in his time, though not many. But enough for him to know the most important trick; Stay in close range, and they won't be able to use it properly.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:Blood. That was usually a bad sign. Especially when there was a trigger-happy guy nearby. Kreigero gripped her spear and moved closer to the situation.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC:KaiThe Vortixx continued firing, most of his shots aimed at spots which would not kill the Toa if they were to connect. As he fired, he began backing up, hoping to further the distance between the two fighters.IcarinThe Toa of Ice strolled up towards Kai and Krian's fight, and joined the growing crowd(Kreigero, Terop, Veros, Atonal, Lara, and the NPC Skakdi Guard). "So, what's all this about?"

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC:"Insane Trigger-happy creep Vs. freezing determined crazy toa," Kreigero stated, head still focused on the duel she was approaching.

Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC- Lara - Ko-Koro gatesLara's eyebrows raised. An island-famous Kohlii player? Right here? She didn't know the first thing about Kolhii, and had only ever been dragged to three games, each of which she managed to lose interest in after the first couple goals. Really, it was all the same... big guys hitting rocks at one another. Still- a really famous player? It wasn't everyday you meet one.She glanced at the newcomers to the crowd of onlookers- another toa of ice, as well as a few (NPC) matoran, as she adressed Terop. "Island-famous? Really? That's... really cool! I... well... I suppose you don't want to talk about it." She trailed off. Lara, if she was a celebrity, would love the attention and lifestyle, but understood that many people might get sick of it after a while.