Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:Kreigero had just exited the hospital a few minutes before and now, when she was walking back to her home, she saw Krian again, as persistant as ever. The toa of sonics was joining a conversation apparently. Or at least, that was all she could tell from the long distance away he was. Just my luck, I run into the crazy frozen guy... again, she thought with a mental sigh. With the luck she had been having recently, I guess that wasn't too much of a surprise.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: KrianKrian's eyes blazed, any fear for his own safety lost in confronting his foe.He leaned heavily on his cane with each step, a stark contrast to the determination that burned in his eyes. His hands shook, but his will was firm."Are you prepared to die, Vortixx?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:"Are you prepared to die, Vortixx?"Okay. That was not something Kreigero heard every day. Death threats were a big no-no in Ko-Koro, especially after the recent terrorist attack. But all logic in Kreigero's mind said Armed and dangerous vortixx>Crazy frozen weak wierdo. Hopefully this would settle down soon.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC:KaiThe Vortixx's eyes drooped at the sight of Krian. "Oh come on! I had it all planned out. You were to come after I had taken care of these two. And the Skakdi. But he doesn't really matter." The Vortixx continued into the hut, and opened up the case. Inside lay his elementally resistant armor. He quickly began to put it on.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

I.C. Chantis, toa of earth, entered the room. Ah. Kotahk. I see you have paid for your guarding insufficiencies by tracking down the Vortix. I.C. Kotahk "Yes sir. Here he is." Kotahk handed over the jittery Vortix to Chantis, who gave Kotahk a large bag of widgets to be split among those who had helped neutralize the Vortix.I.C. Chantis"Good. Now I can be rid of you, as you are of no more use to me. Take your widgets and begone. Except for you iron toa, I need you to unfuse Zenex's arms and legs."I.C. KranukaHow does he know Zenex's name? He wondered.

elementalussal.png

IC: KrianKrian never faltered in his step, continuing toward Kai, and he hut he was in.He leaned heavily on his cane to continue along, and it showed. He looked more suited for an extended stay in a hospital's recovery ward than a fight."You should know by now. I don't go by your plans."With an extreme force of will, he straightened, taking his weight off of the cane. He grasped the handle and the shaft of the device, and pulled, drawing from it a sharp rapier.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

I.C. Chantis, toa of earth, entered the room. Ah. Kotahk. I see you have paid for your guarding insufficiencies by tracking down the Vortix. I.C. Kotahk "Yes sir. Here he is." Kotahk handed over the jittery Vortix to Chantis, who gave Kotahk a large bag of widgets to be split among those who had helped neutralize the Vortix.I.C. Chantis"Good. Now I can be rid of you, as you are of no more use to me. Take your widgets and begone. Except for you iron toa, I need you to unfuse Zenex's arms and legs."I.C. KranukaHow does he know Zenex's name? He wondered.
IC Fehron reluctantly restored mobility to the Vortixx, while Botan stared suspiciously at the Toa of Earth.

aouROFb.png

IC:Kai"If you did, things would go a lot smoother Soundblaster." Kai replied, continuing to put on his armor. Luckily it was made of a cotton like material, and was easily put on. "I'm trying to save this island, and if I have to destroy this entire island and rebuild it from scratch to do so, then that's fine by me." He pointed one of the guns at Krian. "Also, judging by your appearances you should be in bed. Take a break from stopping me. Visit Pearl's grave while you recover. I won't do anything as drastic as blowing up a Koro for quite a while, and if I do, I'll be sure to send you a Gukko* or something."OOC:*Sending a Gukko is supposed to be akin to sending a Carrier Pigeon.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: KrianThroughout Kai's comments, his grip on his sword tightened, and his hand slowly stopped trembling. His eyes narrowed, and he took a few more steps toward Kai, stronger than before. Then he mentioned Pearl. When he mentioned Pearl, and the quiet site in Ga-Koro where she had been buried, he paused. His face contorted into a furious visage, and his hands started to shake again. But not with weakness. With rage.He roared, and lunged forward, stabbing at Kai's chest.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC Kaijon
IC: Kokkan chuckled."Well, you've come to the right place. We are the Cultured Gentry. Our job is simple: to create wealth for ourselves and for our peers. We require that are members be established businessmen, for without their wealth, what help are they to the struggling Matoran on Mata Nui?" Kokkan explained, "In return for our generosity, we are granted privileges that no one else on the island has. There's a reason why our businesses are always the most successful. It's all about investment and getting a good return on that investment"Kokken continued, "So what's your line of work?"

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC Kaijon
IC: Kokkan chuckled."Well, you've come to the right place. We are the Cultured Gentry. Our job is simple: to create wealth for ourselves and for our peers. We require that are members be established businessmen, for without their wealth, what help are they to the struggling Matoran on Mata Nui?" Kokkan explained, "In return for our generosity, we are granted privileges that no one else on the island has. There's a reason why our businesses are always the most successful. It's all about investment and getting a good return on that investment"Kokken continued, "So what's your line of work?"
IC Kaijon"Primarily land ownership and innkeeping, though I do have a few supermarkets under my name as well." I tried not to reveal too much about myself just yet, just give enough details to get the trader interested. He needed a hook to draw him in after all.

IC- Lara - Ko-Koro gatesLara trudged past the still guards of Ko-Koro who looked to be frozen solid, a feeling she felt she was experiencing right now. Ko-Koro was far, far colder than she remembered.As she entered, she noticed someone attacking a voritxx with a scream of rage. Curious, despite her cold, she turned to the closest being. "What's going on over there?" She asked.OOCInteraction with however's near the Krian/Kai fight.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: VerosHuh? A Ga-Matoran? I glanced at the newcomer, sheathing my weapons. "I wouldn't go any closer," I cautioned. "Considering that there's a terrorist, and what can be best described as a walking armory, it'd be best to stay as far away as possible." Though I should be ready in case said walking armory needs some backup. "You've come a long way, Matoran."

harlock-resizedagain_zps28810351.jpg

Under this flag, I fly in freedom. A space pirate, sailing the sea of stars.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: TeropI crossed my arms and just watched. Not much else for me to do. Maybe sign my autograph for the Ga-Matoran, but I wasn't really in the mood. I merely said, "Hey," to the surrounding beings.IC: Tirra"Okay," the Toa of Cyclone said, pulling Keuirce into the kitchen. "Soooo.... Waffles?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Incommodo (Ko-Koro)"It's quite chilly, though."IC: Keuirce (Keuirce's House, Ko-Koro) & Kyra (Keuirce's House, Ko-Koro)"Waffles sound good to me." Keuirce smiled.Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted a white and pink Matoran leaving the house. "Kyra? What are you doing?"Kyra turned around, seemingly surprised. "Oh. I heard... a noise, upstairs. Thought it might be best to get out of the house for a while."Keuirce sighed. "Would you like to join us for waffles?""Um... sure. Sounds fun."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Incommodo (Ko-Koro)"Oh, right." Incommodo nodded. "Yeah, that was a pretty traumatic experience.""Hello, Incommodo. Arkrak."

Edited by Just Another Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Nekron (Onu-Koro)"I'm just out of hospital. I was heading out to find and kill the person who nearly got me, and did get my family, killed." Nekron growled. "And I would like it if you moved out of my way."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]