Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:Kai"Oh. Okay." The Vortixx walked in silence for a moment then spoke up again. "It's just that most Vortixx are born with a mechanical proficiency, and that leads to us talking about our mechanical genius quite a lot." They were nearing the gates. The next post by either Ordinary Magician or Fullmetal AlchemistMayCry should get the group to the gates.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: VerosWe finally arrived at the gates. About time. I glanced back at the Vortixx and Atonal, quietly shift my grip from my knife to my machete.I've had enough of this game. You're not fooling me. "Well, now that we're here," I said, spinning around to face the Vortixx, unsheathing my machete at lightning speed. I hovered the blade in front of the Vortixx's neck, my other hand ready to draw my staff if necessary. "Why don't you tell us who you really are, Mr. Terrorist."

harlock-resizedagain_zps28810351.jpg

Under this flag, I fly in freedom. A space pirate, sailing the sea of stars.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:KaiThe Vortixx cowered, backing up a few paces before bumping into Atonal. "W-W-What? I thought you were going to help me!" Kai said, putting as much worry into his voice as possible. Veros' actions drew the attention of the guards, one of the Skakdi drawing closer to the Toa of Plasma, Atonal, and Kai. "What's going on here?"

IC:Kai"No! Use elemental powers on me! I don't have the armor!" Kai said, faking desperation. "Well... Not yours of course, as that would really hurt, but the Toa of Ice! He can prove I don't have the armor!"

IC:Kai"Problematic? You're threatening me now?" Kai asked, cowering behind Atonal. Kai glanced at what remained of a house, remembering exactly where he had hid a case earlier that week while he was planning a way out of the Koro."Sir, could you stop scaring the suspect?" The Skakdi asked, stepping towards Veros. "We aren't allowed to arrest anyone unless you have proof that they're the terrorist."

IC: VerosI narrowed my eyes. "Freeze him a little for the nice guard, Atonal." What the karz did that Vortixx just say? Give him a way to show that he's not the terrorist? He's been thinking about it for a week? Hrnnnn.....

Edited by AlchemistMayCry

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:KaiThe Vortixx rolled his eyes. "And before you ask Mr. Toa of Plasma, I've been thinking about it for a week 'cause that's when I first learned I couldn't leave 'till I proved that I wasn't the terrorist." This is taking way too long. If I don't get out in a minute, I'm just gonna do it the flashy way. ...I hate the flashy way so much."Can't confirm or deny that." The guard answered, speaking before Veros could question whether or not Kai was telling the truth. "There were a lot of Vortixx that we had to keep here. And to tell the truth, they all look the same to me." He shrugged. "It's possible he's telling the truth."

IC: KaijonKaijon saw a fire nearby. He was going to go sit by it when he saw a sign. Walking closer, it turned out to be a Cultured Gentry sign. "Hm," he muttered. "So this is the right place after all."
IC: The perceptive Trader stood stoically, and his facial expression changed slightly to a grin. "You must be one of us," Kokkan said quietly, "Great times are approaching for the Cultured Gentry. What is your business here?"

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC: VerosI glared at the guard, at Atonal, and the Vortixx. "Tell me something," I said to the Skakdi. "What else do you know about the terrorist? Any other distinguishing features besides the armor? Obviously this Vortixx here isn't our man, considering how much effort he's put in to acquit himself." Lure him into a false sense of security. Keep the guard and the Vortixx talking. He's planning something. I know it. And if he tries anything, I'll pounce.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: KaijonKaijon saw a fire nearby. He was going to go sit by it when he saw a sign. Walking closer, it turned out to be a Cultured Gentry sign. "Hm," he muttered. "So this is the right place after all."
IC: The perceptive Trader stood stoically, and his facial exp<b></b>ression changed slightly to a grin. "You must be one of us," Kokkan said quietly, "Great times are approaching for the Cultured Gentry. What is your business here?"
IC Kaijon"Curiosity," I replied. "I heard whispers of a powerful faction comprised of the rich and of the influential. Some sort of super high end trader's guild."

I.C. Kranuka took cover as to avoid being attacked. He saw nothing he could do to help. He supposed he would try to watch the others fight her and try to see if she had a weak spot.I.C. KotahkThe electric energy was being discharged into the metal floor. Soon. Very soon he would be able help his allies fight.
IC Dymiun set down the large crystal and blasted Raika with electromagnetic repulsion. Quickly, Raika telekinetically moved the crystal to her hand just as Dymiun blasted her through a wall. But now she had the crystal, and she was outside, and that was what mattered. She ducked out of sight, and, using the crystal to give her legs extra strength, she leapt onto the rooftop and hid in the snow covering it. No one would look up there
I.C. Kotahk finally finished spazzing and rushed outside. He didn't have to see her to know where she was. He could sense movement through the ice and snow. "There! On the roof!" he froze the roof over with ice, hopefully freezing her too.
IC Raika blasted through the roof, dropping down inside, escaping with the crystal through a back door. Trying to retrieve the crystal, Dymiun climbed up onto the roof, only to discover that Raika was gone.
I.C. Kotahk"She's a slippery one."
IC "There are no footprints. She must have found a way to erase them. We'll never find her now." stated Botan.Raika stepped carefully, quietly, and quickly. She stepped exactly in the footprints she left when she arrived. Once she disappeared out of sight in a forest, she ran away.
I.C. Kranuka "So, was Raika a member of your team? What's her history."I.C. Kotahk "If we know her motives, finding her will be much easier."

elementalussal.png

I.C. Kranuka took cover as to avoid being attacked. He saw nothing he could do to help. He supposed he would try to watch the others fight her and try to see if she had a weak spot.I.C. KotahkThe electric energy was being discharged into the metal floor. Soon. Very soon he would be able help his allies fight.
IC Dymiun set down the large crystal and blasted Raika with electromagnetic repulsion. Quickly, Raika telekinetically moved the crystal to her hand just as Dymiun blasted her through a wall. But now she had the crystal, and she was outside, and that was what mattered. She ducked out of sight, and, using the crystal to give her legs extra strength, she leapt onto the rooftop and hid in the snow covering it. No one would look up there
I.C. Kotahk finally finished spazzing and rushed outside. He didn't have to see her to know where she was. He could sense movement through the ice and snow. "There! On the roof!" he froze the roof over with ice, hopefully freezing her too.
IC Raika blasted through the roof, dropping down inside, escaping with the crystal through a back door. Trying to retrieve the crystal, Dymiun climbed up onto the roof, only to discover that Raika was gone.
I.C. Kotahk"She's a slippery one."
IC "There are no footprints. She must have found a way to erase them. We'll never find her now." stated Botan.Raika stepped carefully, quietly, and quickly. She stepped exactly in the footprints she left when she arrived. Once she disappeared out of sight in a forest, she ran away.
I.C. Kranuka "So, was Raika a member of your team? What's her history."I.C. Kotahk "If we know her motives, finding her will be much easier."
IC"She was a member of our team. When the team split up, she took a different path. I don't know what she's up to now, though." replied Fehron.

aouROFb.png

IC:Not-Yet-Named-NPC-Guard-Who-Has-A-Family-Back-Home-That-Will-Be-Recieving-A-Letter-If-He-Dies"Nah, just the armor and the fact that he's a Vortixx." The Guard tapped his chin, then spoke up again. "Oh yeah! Eye witnesses claim he stole a guns from a bystander that tried to stop him."Kai flinched inwardly. He had the rifles on his back. Obviously Veros would have noticed this, as rifles were hard to conceal. "### this." He quickly drew the two rifles and fired at the Skakdi and Veros, hopefully forcing the two to back off. He then bolted towards the hut he had glanced at earlier, as if retreating.

IC:Den Simantiko"What he said." Den said, pointing his Electro Chute Blade at Kai, the Vortixx's shot having been knocked aside by Den's Impact Vision. "I don't know about these two, but I ain't gonna just lie down and let you murder me. I got a wife and two kids that'll miss me if I die."OOC:Waiting for AMC before I post as Kai.

Edited by Strong Arm BioBeast

IC: VerosThe bullet grazed past my shoulder. Nothing bad. In a flash, I was in front of Kai, holding out my staff. Kualsi does wonders for a person. "That was a mistake," I said, keeping my anger in check. "I won't hold back if you force me to. Stand down."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:KaiDen fired a shot at Kai, hoping to hit him while he was distracted with Veros. The Vortixx leapt backwards, shooting at Veros and dodging Den's attack at the same time. Den's attack also had the unfortunate side effect of blowing a hole in Atonal's wall.

IC: "Enough!"A voice roared, amplified ever so slightly by an elemental power.Krian, continuing on his way, had reached the gate in time to find his quarry engaged in combat with Veros, Atonal, and a Skakdi Guard. "This, this is my fight."Leaning heavily on his cane, he began to advance toward Kai.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG