Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:Kai ~Interacting with Atonal & Veros~

One Week Ago

Kai strode away, leaving Krian in the snow. "K-Kai!" Retsel called out, stumbling behind his companion. Kai continued walking, ignoring the Lesterin's cries. "Kai! You have to take me to a hospital! I'll die without medical treatment!" Retsel began coughing up blood, the poison finally getting to him as he attempted to crawl to the nearest hospital, completely forgetting the fact that they were all blown up. "Kai you #######!" And with that the Lesterin, his body already weak due to the extreme cold, gave in to the poison and died, his disks of weakness falling to the ground on top of him, where they would be dug up by the observant Krian a week later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hmm... Two Toa, both male. Kai thought, observing Veros and Atonal's entrance into the Koro. It had been one week since he had blown up the village, and Kai had grown very adept at analyzing possible threats. He had attempted to leave the Village of Ice as soon as possible, but it seemed that the Ko-Koro Guard had other ideas, posting guards at the exit who were trained to recognize the Vortixx Terrorist and take him down. They knew about his elemental resistant armor, and had planned accordingly, having Vortixx and Skakdi help the Matoran guards, the top three species to go too when needing non-elemental powered fighting prowess.They're covered in a light coating of ash, which means that they either just got here from the south-eastern side of the island, or that they just finished fighting a Toa of Fire. They aren't injured in any way, so the latter idea is less probable. They also don't look very tired, they can't have come very far. If they had taken rests along the way to make the long journey easier on their body they'd be used to the cold and not commenting on it now. Thus, it is most likely that they just arrived from Kini-Nui.But why? One is in the usual armor of a Ko-Toa. Well... He could've had his soul drained, as that produces about the same color, but that is highly unlikely. The other is in red armor, Toa of Fire maybe? No... He'd be using his elemental powers to keep them warm if that was the case. Then, Plasma maybe? But what reason would a Toa of Plasma and a Toa of Ice have for visiting Ko-Koro after being in Kini-Nui for a time? Home sickness? Anyways, it doesn't matter, neither one seems to be proficient enough in battle to be a threat to me.The Vortixx walked over to the two, being sure to stay in the shade so as not to reveal his face. "Hey there, would you two mind helping me with a problem of mine?"OOC:Probably the longest post I've ever written just to have my character say "Hi." to another character. :P

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Veros"Huh?" I've got a bad feeling about this. To say this guy looks...suspicious is an understatement. The way he moves, the way he looks...something's not right here. "Depends on the problem," I said quietly, gripping a throwing knife in my poncho, just in case.

harlock-resizedagain_zps28810351.jpg

Under this flag, I fly in freedom. A space pirate, sailing the sea of stars.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:Kai"Well, you guys heard about the Ko-Koro bombing, right?" Kai asked. "Well since then, they've not let any Vortixx that even resemble the culprit exit the village. Until they find the culprit, they won't let me out on the off chance I'm either associated with him, or that I actually am him in disguise." Kai gave Veros and Atonal a pleading look, one that he had been practicing for the last week in the hopes that he would find someone that would believe his story. And practice makes perfect, the look he gave seemed to be genuine. "I just want to go home... I have a girl back in Ga-Koro, and I'm sure she's worried sick..."

IC: Cyavi, Ko-WahiCyavi's response to Negul was a nod of acknowledgement, not a single sound escaping her lips. The nod was friendly enough, however, and he could interpret as confirmation, or refusal. When Ningjing spoke, Cyavi looked up at him, her green eyes briefly scanning his body before returning back to her sword. "I do not own the flame, Toa. I constructed this fire, if that is what you mean, but I have no right to claim it as mine." She said, her calm, collected voice dispassionate.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC-Negul:Negul, meanwhile, had already turned back to the fire, watching it carefully. He could see shapes in the flames, moving about, clearer than most other beings would, almost like the limbs of a puppet. He just had to manipulate the strings he held to get it to do what he wanted.His eyes narrowed, his eyebrows down and his forehead furrowed in concentration, has he slowly held up a hand. He seized upon one of the licks of flame in the greater fire, causing it to dance about and intertwine with the others, building up more shapes. Slowly, he decided to continue with what he was doing, moving it about, before attempting to seize hold of more flames within the fire, to make them into complicated knots or meld them together into various shapes-A second later and the fire popped, a great ball of heat and pressure rapidly expanding outwards, blasting him back from the fire and towards Cyavi, and throwing a surprised Ningjing back as well. He noticed that his armour was singed, somewhat, though it didn't register much-he'd landed rather hard on his head, slamming it into the pommel end of one of Cyavi's butterfly swords.His eyes still somewhat cloudy, not focusing will, he looked up at what he hoped was Cyavi's face."What...exactly...happened?" he groaned, shaking his head somewhat, before noticing that that didn't really help.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Utu - Ko-WahiUtu pulled his cloak around him tighter, this new one was much heavier than the last and thicker. He had only bought it because it would last longer than the previous ones, not to feel warmer. Toa of ice didn't need to resist the cold, Utu was no exception. He welcomed the cold, it reminded him of his immunity to it, his home, and most importantly, his power over it.He could feel it flowing through him, it was a power he could measure. This pleased the Toa of ice. Utu smiled as he walked along the snow, hardly making an indent in the deep powder. He felt in control here, even if he decided to do nothing with the power. It was a stark contrast to the control he once held over the Mark Bearers; that control was nothing more than a chaotic disaster. That control ended in Bearer blood being spilled, something Utu never intended.Arekule, Echelon.The entire group, Utu included was nothing more than a pawn for the two of them. Arekule wanted inside the temple, and Echelon wanted their life force. Had Arekule not foreseen the use of the Master Mark, they would all be very well dead. Sure, it required the death of Arekule in order to survive, but Arekule wasn't anything special. He tried to play them all. He wasn't worth Utu's thinking space.The image of Dorian walking away somehow crept into his mind in that moment for some reason. The only Toa Utu had ever considered to be his equal, minus Tank, who came close second, had turned his back on him when he needed him most. Not when he stood at the temple doors, not even when he died Dorian refused his calling; he refused to help the only friend Dorian had in the world. As far as Utu knew at least, who knows what kind of lives Dorian was living every time he ran off? Utu knew he didn't consider Dorian a friend, but the opposite may very well have been true. They thought alike, they acted alike, they both shared similar visions for their Marks and Mata-Nui in general.He didn't know what Dorian really wanted. Utu could hardly have called the Toa loyal, hardly even an informant. Not when he would run off every five minutes for Mata-Nui knows what. Dorian obviously chose the dark Toa over what Utu thought he was fighting for the whole time; opening the temple. Maybe he knew what it was. In hindsight, Utu had wished the temple doors had never been opened. Those Bearers might still be alive. Only him, Dorian, and the Vortixx were left.Without Dorian, the poetry of it all would be... fitting. Hope and Fear.With a scowl, Utu repressed the memory of Dorian abandoning him.He needed to focus on other things, like covering his tracks. Not literally. The blizzard was doing a good enough job of that. He had already spoken with Anake. The reminder of the vibe that Toa was giving off brought the edge of Utu's lips into a small smile.Utu had to check a few things in Ta-Koro before he continued. Utu didn't want to make things more difficult for Anake, or himself. He needed to erase the one lead any of the Ta-Koro Guard might've had on him.OOC:Utu to Ta-Wahi

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: KrianKrian ignored the look, and kept walking toward the gate, unaware his quarry was a short distance away. His path would take him within a few hundred yards, and he most likely wouldn't even notice.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:Kai"No, nothing like that." Kai said shaking his quickly. "I just need you to walk over to the gate with me and freeze my hands or something. The terrorist has a element nullifying suit of armor, and if you freeze my hands it'll prove that I'm either not the terrorist, or that if I am the terrorist that I've left the suit of armor in the city and I'm no longer a threat."

IC: VerosI tilted my head quizzically at the Vortixx. "I suppose we could help." I still kept a hand on a knife.Awfully knowledgeable about the terrorist aren't we?I shot Atonal a look that said I'm going along with this, but be careful. "Don't freeze him too much. It's cold enough as it is."

harlock-resizedagain_zps28810351.jpg

Under this flag, I fly in freedom. A space pirate, sailing the sea of stars.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Cyavi, Ko-Wahi.As soon as the fire exploded outwards, Cyavi moved, pushing herself backwards, backflipping in the air, sending herself several feet away from the fireball. As she landed lightly on her feet, Negul fell, his head making contact with one of her swords' pommels. "You nearly destroyed our only source of heat." Cyavi said, gesturing with her hand to the fire. "And you nearly incinerated me. I see you have little control over your elemental powers. Am I incorrect?"

pNNgXax.jpg

IC-Negul:"I did what?" Negul asked, completely incredulous, standing up quickly, and looking over to the remnants of the fire. His face quickly took on a mortified expression as he began to shiver again."Terribly sorry," he cried out, jumping over to the remnants of the fire with a bit of the spare firewood, setting it up and using what little control he did have over his element to start the fire again."And no, you're right on the spot."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC:Kai"I hate to bother you with trivial things like I am, but it's just that if you lead me to the guards with my hands frozen, they might assume that I'm the terrorist and that you two took me captive." Kai really didn't like the Plasma Toa. He was too paranoid for his own good. "Anyways, how is Kini Nui this time of year?"

IC:KaiKai nodded in thanks to Atonal as his hands stopped being frozen. "No, not really." Kai smiled. "The ash on you guy's armor gives it away. Well... that and the fact that you entered the city, and almost immediately commented on it being cold." He rolled his eyes. "You guy's aren't much for small talk are you?"

IC-Negul:"I did what?" Negul asked, completely incredulous, standing up quickly, and looking over to the remnants of the fire. His face quickly took on a mortified expression as he began to shiver again."Terribly sorry," he cried out, jumping over to the remnants of the fire with a bit of the spare firewood, setting it up and using what little control he did have over his element to start the fire again."And no, you're right on the spot."
IC: Cyavi, Ko-Wahi"Then I request you do not attempt any more elemental feats." That said, Cyavi resumed her position on the ground, and began to clean her weapons once more, seemingly unfazed.

pNNgXax.jpg