Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

I.C. Kranuka took cover as to avoid being attacked. He saw nothing he could do to help. He supposed he would try to watch the others fight her and try to see if she had a weak spot.I.C. KotahkThe electric energy was being discharged into the metal floor. Soon. Very soon he would be able help his allies fight.
IC Dymiun set down the large crystal and blasted Raika with electromagnetic repulsion. Quickly, Raika telekinetically moved the crystal to her hand just as Dymiun blasted her through a wall. But now she had the crystal, and she was outside, and that was what mattered. She ducked out of sight, and, using the crystal to give her legs extra strength, she leapt onto the rooftop and hid in the snow covering it. No one would look up there
I.C. Kotahk finally finished spazzing and rushed outside. He didn't have to see her to know where she was. He could sense movement through the ice and snow. "There! On the roof!" he froze the roof over with ice, hopefully freezing her too.
IC Raika blasted through the roof, dropping down inside, escaping with the crystal through a back door. Trying to retrieve the crystal, Dymiun climbed up onto the roof, only to discover that Raika was gone.
I.C. Kotahk"She's a slippery one."
IC "There are no footprints. She must have found a way to erase them. We'll never find her now." stated Botan.Raika stepped carefully, quietly, and quickly. She stepped exactly in the footprints she left when she arrived. Once she disappeared out of sight in a forest, she ran away.

aouROFb.png

IC: TeropThe Ko-Matoran decided that this Toa really couldn't be responsable for the attack, seeing as he really didn't sound "okay". "Alright then," Terop replied, a little unnerved by the Toa's reply. "I'm Terop, and this is, uh... Who are you?"Terop directed the last part at the other Matoran present in the room, realising he didn't know who she was.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: That, Vorex, is because none of them are dead :PIC: Zongu"Now now, let's not insult their famili-" Zongu blinked, then realised his mistake. "Oh, right. You didn't."Someone came up from behind and was promptly knocked unconscious by an uppercut from him. "Say, where's the boss guy? He's bound to be around here somewhere. Maybe in this crowd of henchmen?" he repelled a small group of various black-armoured beings from each other, sending them flying around the large room. "Nah, maybe not. Any ideas?"

IC:"You shouldn't be getting up after being out there so long," Kreigero stated. She knew all to well the nasty effect that long exposure to the cold ko-wahi climate could cause.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Krian"Your input has been noted." Krian leaned his cane on the table, and started clipping and slipping his gear back into place. His hands shook, but he continued to move with a single minded determination.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Krian'Not your concern." Krian replied bluntly, as he finished sliding his wakizashi back into its sheath. After a moment's consideration, he decided to leave the other one behind. It added weight, and if he ever ran into a situation where he needed to fight someone at such close quarters, he was doomed anyway. One would do.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: KrianWithout another word, Krian fastened his coat around himself, and stepped out of the room. The doctor, who had been standing a short distance away talking to one of his assistants, looked up in surprise. His jaw almost literally dropped at the sight of his patient, who had been almost unable to move, stride out of the room ready for action."H-hey! You can't just leave!"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:Kreigero watched as the toa exited the room. It was inconcievable to her that this toa, needing support from a cane to stand less than a minute ago, suddenly had regained so much strength. "Well... that was random"

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

OOC: He never stopped using the cane. :PIC: KrianKrian glowered at the doctor, leaning on his cane heavily for support. The doctor raised his hands, as if to keep him in place by the force of his will. "You can't just leave. You haven't yet recovered, you need to re-""Get out of my way."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC KaijonKaijon tried to look for the Cultured Gentry RepresentativeIC NingjingNingjing also saw the fire and sat down by it
Kokkan, the top Trader in Ko-Koro and Cultured Gentry member, took a break outside his shop to take in the brisk atmosphere. The sky was clear and peaceful and Kokkan was happy for the relatively light work day. As usual, he was making a large revenue selling items in bulk to firms and teams around the island of Mata Nui. The Ko-Matoran leaned against the wall and breathed deeply and calmly, looking over to see that his Cultured Gentry sign was still standing up right and crisp and clean, as one would expect from such a prestigious group.OOC: Kokkan (canon character) open for interaction.

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC: KrianKrian ignored Kreigero, eyes fixed on the doctor, who gulped nervously. "You have three seconds to get out of my way. Before I move you."The doctor's eyes widened, but he stood his ground. "You won't do anything. You're too weak to fi-"Krian's hand shot out, grabbing the doctor by the neck, supporting himself on his cane. The De-Toa stared right into the other being's eyes, and didn't look away. "Get out. Of my way."

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: First person, GO!IC: TeropYep. This guy was insane. Well, time for me to play hero...Sighing, I ran out of the room, and had before myself a problem. Insane-Toa had the doctor by the neck, which really wasn't good. "Hey," I said, holding my Kolhii staff loosely in my left hand. If things got ugly, well, I was prepared. "Man, you wanna just relax and maybe take it easy? I just hauled your butt back here, and I'm not about to have you collapse in the street for me to do it again."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: KrianKrian shoved the doctor slightly to the side, and released his grip. Said doctor scurried back several feet, and watched him warily. Krian's eyes moved to the kolhii stick in Terop's hand. It reminded him sadly of Pearl, and how bravely be had wielded a sword to try and keep him safe."Do not interfere Matoran. No one here will be harmed." The De-Toa, his obstacle removed, started walking for the door, using his cane for support.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC KaijonKaijon tried to look for the Cultured Gentry RepresentativeIC NingjingNingjing also saw the fire and sat down by it
Kokkan, the top Trader in Ko-Koro and Cultured Gentry member, took a break outside his shop to take in the brisk atmosphere. The sky was clear and peaceful and Kokkan was happy for the relatively light work day. As usual, he was making a large revenue selling items in bulk to firms and teams around the island of Mata Nui. The Ko-Matoran leaned against the wall and breathed deeply and calmly, looking over to see that his Cultured Gentry sign was still standing up right and crisp and clean, as one would expect from such a prestigious group.OOC: Kokkan (canon character) open for interaction.
IC: KaijonKaijon saw a fire nearby. He was going to go sit by it when he saw a sign. Walking closer, it turned out to be a Cultured Gentry sign. "Hm," he muttered. "So this is the right place after all."

IC-Negul:Cold. Everywhere. Blank, white snow, everywhere. The crunch of the snow on the ground as he walked, mingling with the howling wind on the slopes of Mount Ihu, everything coalescing into one big canvas, mind numbing in the monotony of it.And, in the midst of all the white, a single spot of red slowly moved along, carving a trough in the snow as it slowly spiraled down the mountain, a drop of mottled blood slowly rolling along a white landscape. Slowly moving towards any sort of warmth it could fine.In the midst of all this, the drop, revealed now to be a Toa, named Negul, shivered. He didn't have command enough over his element to risk trying to warm himself, lest he create a large beacon of fire revealing to everybody on the island where he was. And yet...A fire, near him. He saw it. Ignoring whether or not there were any other beings nearby, he slowly shuffled over, an attempt to try and warm himself.
IC: Cyavi, Ko-WahiCyavi's eyes, in a slow, unconcerned manner, moved from her spear and sword blades, across the artic wasteland, before settling on a Toa, hundreds of yards away, a tiny speck of red. No expression crossing her face, Cyavi went back to cleaning her blades, ignoring the approaching being.When Negul reached the fire, she said nothing, remaining silent, her mouth a straight line, her eyes unfathomable as she inspected one of the butterfly swords she had just finished cleaned.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC-Negul:Alright, so, he was getting warmer. That didn't shake the feeling that somebody else was here, watching him.He slowly turned about, his eyes meeting those of the Skakdi near him. Instantly he froze, his hand already having gone halfway to his sword."Uh...hi."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: TeropI raised an eyebrow at the Toa of Sonics. "Uh, maybe because I don't want you to hurt yourself after I just saved your sorry butt?" I replied, ignoring a few Kolhii fans that waved at me. Oh snap. Too occupied for fangirls? What has this island come to?Shuttering at the thought, I waved back, flashing a grin, before focusing back on the De-Toa.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Terop"Yes, well," I started, feeling my bragging side turn on, "Was that last Matoran an island-famour Kolhii player with considerable training in Guard? As well as one of the best unters in the Koro?"Well, not really the one of the best... Considering that weird, Toa of Lightning that also lived here, as well as Kreigero... And everyone else here.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Veros from Kini-NuiIC: Veros"I'm starting to regret coming here," I grumbled, shivering even with my poncho to keep me warm.Was it always this cold?! I gazed at Ko-Koro, or what remained of it. Even destroyed, the village of ice had a mesmerizing beauty to it. I cracked my knuckles. "Looks like there's gonna be a lot of work to take care of."

harlock-resizedagain_zps28810351.jpg

Under this flag, I fly in freedom. A space pirate, sailing the sea of stars.

BZPRPG Profiles