Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:Icarin"So you just admitted to working with terrorists, and you still haven't shown me any definite proof. Why should I believe you now more than I should've before?"

Edited by Strong Arm BioBeast

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC-Xare:"Correction: I admitted to an attempt to go undercover and take down a terrorist," the Toa of Ice replied. "If you don't believe me, you can ask him, though I doubt he'll speak the truth. After that, I have no idea where my brother is." He raised his sword up slightly."Regardless of your disbelief, I will say again: Stand down. Or the use of force may be necessitated."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC. Ice Caves.Coryza pondered the word "cold." Cold. Short, unlike superheated, pyrotheatrics, or hypothermic. Just "cold." It meant nothing, simply a vague temperature the body was met with, and yet, it meant everything to the Onu-Koroan. It was all he felt. All he knew. Hiemalis had been gone for a rather long time. He just wasn't sure what he knew anymore. He wasn't sure who he was. He might as well have been one of the reanimated corpses who blindly followed Hiemalis with no will of their own and no life in their bodies."Maybe you should do something about that."The Matoran's eyes snapped up, and as soon as they did, he became dizzy. He felt like his head was spinning. He was otherwise completely alert, but what he saw made him fear for his mental health. Soluv.There he was. The Ussalry captain. In one hand was a Saperka, in the other a crossbow. He was smirking in a way Corzya had never seen him smirk before."Look at you. Pathetic. You're just a drone.""Shu' up.""I wouldn't be surprised if you wash his feet. You're nothing but a-""I said shu' up.""This is just disappointing. Why don't you just-""SHUT UP."He launched forward, tackling the other Matoran and putting both hands on his throat. He would stop this fool from breathing. He kept pushing until the rock's eyes...the rock...He sat back, breathing through his mouth. Soluv had never been there. He was going insane in these caves.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: [Darylhii]Despite the stereotype of Ko-wahi being a cold wasteland, it was rather inaccurate. Plantlife of all sorts grew in the cold climate, and even more grew in the lowlands of the region near the Wahi borders, which were a contrast to the icy mountains that people usually imagined when they thought of the area.The lowlands around there were perfect places to visit and relax, especially with the mild temperature and simplicity of the surroundings. There were no raging snowstorms, ice-capped peaks or ridiculous amounts of ice. It was merely a simple place for one to relax, and therefore made it a popular place for people to visit on vacations.Yet Darylhii was not there for a simple visit. He was planning something, and everything that he had set in place would begin to move once he made the action that would set the gears of his plots turning."Time," he whispered, looking over the calm environment, "to visit my protégée."

IC: Tarnok, InnTarnok stepped back into the inn, brushing snow off of his shoulders. He'd only been outside for a matter of minutes, but already the cold had begun to claw at his body, sinking deeper and deeper, taking up residence in his bones.The atmosphere in the ground floor was much lighter than it had been when he and the commander had arrived, though considering Ko-Koro, that wasn't saying much. It was more relaxed, and people weren't spending so much time looking over their shoulders, as if worried to find a messenger of Death himself waiting there.It wasn't hard to guess why. The village of ice had very recently had its confidence ripped apart, and its spirit decimated in a massive terrorist attack. The Sanctum Guard couldn't do anything, their numbers were too few and too scattered after the initial attack to protect them. The terrorists had attacked, decimated, destroyed kidnapped and ransomed and gotten away with it all. People were terrified that it could happen again, and that next time, they wouldn't be so lucky.The mere presence of a guard, no matter what village and Matoran or not, was comforting. It reminded them that they weren't dead yet, and that the guards never stopped trying to keep them safe.The wood creaked slightly under the Onu-Matoran's feet as he crossed the room and took a seat in a chair near the fireplace. He sat, staring into space, seemingly unaware, but in reality, never more alert.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC-Iulius:Iulius, meanwhile, was surveying the damage in the area. Everywhere there were buildings destroyed, debris still littering the streets, a hole blown in the side of their Kolhii stadium. The only thing left standing, undamaged, was the Sanctum itself.He frowned. He already knew what his plans were, of course. He knew what he wanted to do. But he didn't have the necessary people around him yet. And so Matoran still bustled along, trying to get their lives back to normal, but still unable to do much besides sweeping some of the debris away. It was sickening, how the various villages still had not come to their aid. Ta-Koro, Ga-Koro, even Onu-Koro...nothing. Nothing done at all. It was the same with Po-Koro, recently, as well.He shook his head. Soon, he would spearhead an effort, though that would have to wait for a while. Shaking his head, he walked inside, back to where Tarnok was."Ussalmatoran," he said, catching Tarnok's attention. "Come. We should practice, keep our combat skills in good shape."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: This was jammed with Relapse.IC: "Hey."Sucogu's eyes lifted a little at the sound. Its source soon appeared from the swirling snow and the crush of bodies surrounding the toa of Lightning.His stride was languid. His gold eyes were light. His armor was clean and lustrous as ever."Hey, gramps."Hau extended a fist. He flashed a playful grin, perfect teeth seeming to illuminate the flurry."Wassup?"Sucogu's eyes drooped slightly in the cold. The eyes of a fighter. The eyes of a wounded. The eyes of the cold and tired.He met the fist half-heartedly."Oh, you know. Things.""Things?" Hau chuckled. He sat down beside Sucogu. "Things are always up."His eyes turned to stare into the snowy throngs before them. He fell silent for a second, lost in the scene the pair peered into. Then he spoke."You going to fight the slugs again?"He looked at the ground."No.""Why?," Hau asked plaintively. His gaze pierced the Ko-Koro flurry of bodies and white dots, gazing deep into the quiet town once more.Sucogu shrugged lightly, not heightening his gaze."Reasons.""Reasons," Hau repeated distantly. He was silent for a moment. His eyes still stared away."Um, I don't wanna intrude, but what kinda reasons, 'xactly?"He frowned, making an unhappy face in Hau's direction."I should've remembered, Hau. You always did ask a lot of questions."His face morphed into a smile, intentionally dodging the question."Ah."Hau crossed his arms behind his head and leaned back. He closed his eyes."...Yeah," He said absently, and Sucogu could almost hear an unconscious nod in the young toa's voice."What?""Yeah, I guess it doesn't matter."Hau turned. A grin came to his face. His posture straightened, arms falling back to his sides and shoulders raising to stand proud.His eyes opened. Two golden orbs appeared in the jet of his kanohi, light tracing itself into the etchings of the Miru. Conviction and a newfound enlightenment radiated from Hau's visage like the physical effulgence it released. Snow glittered around his head, a halo of brilliance. Blazing determination met the weary gaze of a wounded warrior and held firm."You can't fight anymore, gramps. But I can and I will."He coughed. Was that true? Could he truly not fight anymore? He examined his wounds with a quick glance. The Dark Toa really had done a lot of damage. But it wasn't irreparable...was it?"If this is the case, then I will continue to train you."He knew it. Their was one person on this island who could heal him. One Toa whose medical abilities could get the job done."Then we will find Riaril."Hau stood. His jet limbs came to being in the whiteness of Ko-Koro with a triumphant enthusiasm, the first words to be written on the blank page of a blizzard. Jubilance in victory transformed from the exuberance of life to simple joy to energy in his youthful body, making it vibrant and electric. His chain hissed in seeming elation. A gold and black fist rose into the air above and pumped.He cracked another grin. This time, the young toa's face was less serious and more full of boyish excitement. His face became softer and less fiery. But the spark of conviction still burned in his eyes."C'mon, let's get to the hotel for the night, then in the morning we'll go down to Le-Koro and get my stuff. And then we'll go find the doc!"Sucogu nodded."Okay."It was getting colder even as they went.The two toa were done talking. They turned and walked on to their next destination.*****************Half a day later, the pair came to the gates of Ko-Koro. One was young and fiery, the other older and reserved. One grinned while the other observed. But in spite of these differences, they were one being in purpose. They stood side by side in casual, ready stances.Dawn stretched its pink fingers across the sky. The day was crisp and calm. New snow went on in all directions from the village. Ko-Wahi had been refreshed overnight. The village, too, was reborn; the scraping of metal on ice and quiet murmurs of early morning began to surround the pair.Behind them lay only the ice-laden past of solid history. Ahead lay an untrod path of the future, perfectly unworn and filled with the unknowns of life to be discovered.It was a brand new day.The pair looked at each other one last time. Then they strode onto the road that had been set before them and started walking.OOC: Hau and Sucogu to Le-Wahi.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Tarnok"Yes sir." Tarnok replied, his eyes flicking to where Iulius stood. In one smooth motion, he stood and flexed the various muscles of his body, shrugging off the quieting effect of the fire's warmth. He already had all the gear he needed, so he strode toward the door.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC MerlaI was sitting in the corner meditating. Then I heard Kaithas speak. "Why would he free us then attack us? It makes no sense. And if he's still down there, he could be causing trouble for other beings too."OOC speaking of which, when are the Niazesk gonna be on the move? I've been following them but Frost Dragon just stopped RPing as Dekal.

OOC: Good question. I gave Gravity a recap but it must have gotten lost in GD.IC: I stroked my chin thoughtfully. "Hmm. Maybe he needs us for some reason, or the other Toa coming up made him retreat." The winds of the mountain going through the branches of the tree was making a rustling sound, helping my concentration. "He said something about me being courage, which makes no sense, and then referred to himself as 'the Reaper'."

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: RiversongThe Toa of Water stepped into the inn, feeling frozen and more than a little frustrated. Her cousin, a Ba-Toa by the name of Janas, seemed to have vanished yet again; it was getting to be a habit of his. With large sections of Ko-Koro still in disrepair, it simply wasn't safe for him to be wandering around on his own- not that it had been safe before the near-destruction of the Koro to begin with. Inwardly sighing, she sat down as close as she could to the fire, rubbing her hands together in an attempt to return feeling to her fingers.