Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: ElysiElysi merely pushed the door open, entering with no regard whatsoever for her safety. Weapons were quickly drawn by all in the hut, but she did not care. She could probably take down a few and escape if they attacked anyway."Mission complete," she said, throwing the crime Lord's head onto the ground.

IC: Zongu

There was a long silence in which no one really knew quite what to say. There was a considerable amount of awkward sideways glances and raising of eyebrows, especially in the case of Zongu, who was most bemused of all; he had been carrying the body and did not recall Elysi removing the crime lord's head, despite the clear evidence in front of him.

"Well then..." someone muttered.

IC: "What are you doing?"

Lepidran's head jerked upwards, brought back to the real world and out of his own thoughts.

"Oh, I was just thinking that if the bad guy down in the village was specifically hunting us, he must have some way of hunt-tracking us. Since we went over deep-water he must have more than footprints or scent to go on. I thought he might be using our heat-trails. Some insects can do that, or use different forms of light or certain chemicals-" He broke off his own lecture to get to the point, "So I'm looking for a Krahrudinea Frigidia, the Uncommon Frost Leech. It'll eat-suck the heat from around us, stop us from showing up like red-hot thumbs when we get into the Wahi-wastes. Just be careful not to actually hold-touch one if you see it, try to catch it with something."

He started rummaging for a jar to pass to Leah, "I could be crosswired about this but if I'm right it'll give us a bit more of an advantage." He looked up at her again before admitting, nervously, "I'm just trying to help."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Zongu

The air was filled with a clattering sound as everyone simultaneously lowered their weapons. "Uh, yeah, I'll just, I'll get- See you in a sec..." someone stammered, then ran off to retrieve the money from the back room.

Zongu frowned while the guy was absent. "You're pretty darn smooth, I'll give you that."

IC: Keuirce (Keuirce's House, Ko-Koro)

Keuirce raised an eyebrow, his eyes widening, as he saw the creature on Desuka's back. "Welp, that is some screwed-up *****. Most of your friends have parasitic slugs on their backs, Tirra?"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Vidar & Ronkshou - Ko-Wahi

Ronkshou stood against the edge of the water, a sense of urgency within him. The Infected Toa then closed his eyes, reaching inward. He was trying to grasp a skill most Vo-Toa didn’t have. Ronkshou kept it locked away like a priceless vase, only to bring it out when you wanted to impress your peers.

Ronkshou felt like impressing some peers today.

The blood red eyes of the 2nd-ranked servant flashed open. Ronkshou put his fists into his metallic spheres and unhooked them from his sides. He then extended both bulky arms over the black water.

Rise.

In the dark, icy depths, Utu continued his climb to the surface. Then, without warning, the large Toa felt a violent tug on his entire body, like some invincible force thrusting him up. Utu felt himself move faster through the water, increasing speed and decreasing his own movements, perplexed at what was happening.

Soon, the Toa broke the surface, near-freezing water shooting out and away from the Toa. As quickly as Utu rose, he fell, but this time, he was upon the thick white blanket of snow.

Ronkshou ceased the flow of current through his metal Proto-Knuckles, and placed them back at the hooks on his sides. By this time, Vidar had also skid down the icy slopes, and they turned to see him approaching.

“Our Matoran are completely covered. The fire-spitter continues to search for them,” Vidar said, looking back and forth between Utu and Ronkshou, “We know they are trapped, but we know not where they are”

Vidar turned to look up at Utu, “Did your idea have a second part to it, Utu?”

Edited by Emzee

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC: Utu - Ko-WahiUtu upon landing, pushed up. He didn't gasp for air. He didn't sputter. He didn't shake.Utu simply rose to his full height, his broad shoulders flexing as he spread them, breaking off excess ice. He turned to Ronkshou once again reminding him of Utu's height, his own nostrils spitting water dangling on his nose away from his face. Why didn't Ronkshou just do what he did to Utu to anybody buried in the avalanche?Whatever. Utu breathed out heavily, his eyes still flashing between the color of his Mark, and the color of his own blue eyes. A deep guttural sound rose over his own voice, as though the devil himself was speaking through the Toa of fear."The second part of my plan didn't include you two wasting your time with me," Utu spat angrily. He turned around, heading towards the mountains and the avalanche. He scanned out with his eyes, looking for a sign, "If you actually paid attention to our Toa of fire, you might've been given a clue to where the Matoran might be."He scowled at his fellow hunters."They could be anywhere under the snow from here," he pointed directly adjacent to the village, sweeping his hand down towards where the avalanche was out of view, "to the end of the avalanche."That booming couldn't have been something that would benefit the servants. A loud bang was heard from across the way, down further near the end of the mountain."Go."Utu reacted quickly to Ronkshou's command, running alongside the avalanche checking for anomalies in the temperature, following it's path.

Edited by We Are Legion

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Kaldrus

"This island is our future, our destiny. But evil is gathering. Dark rahi and creatures of shadow are gathering, like a lava hawk to a hoto bug. I fear that the madness will fall again, and this time destroy the island. And that is where we come in. You and I are a powerful combination, together we will free Mata Nui from this darkness." Kaldrus began to walk towards the drifts. "We will start on Mt. Ihu. The Seeking tells that soon the madness will break out again- unless it is stopped before it begins. We must search all of the island for the source of this darkness. Beginning here." In front of Kaldrus was a massive snow dune. There was a huge gap in the drift that looked big enough for a Rahi Nui. Kaldrus stepped through the hole into pitch darkness....

OOC: Sorry if the whole Lesovikk thing ticked anyone off. We just found out that we are supposed to have foggy memories. :P Anyway, we are going to focus on Mata Nui stuff now.

Edited by LoTR_Nui

~Madu-

<}> <}>

~

RPG Profiles:

Cresk

IC Ka'tru:

"How did you know of this place?" Ka'tru asked as he hesitantly walked through. Then something clicked in his head.

"The core....the core of the mountain. You think it started here? Or was this another resting place of the virus, like in Po-Koro?"

Now instead of memories going through his mind it was questions. But he kept them down to these two.

OOC: I didn't realize until I said it. Something clicked in his head? Like putting together the original heads?

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

Kaldrus created a prism of ice to reflect the light from the aperture around the cavern. "I do not know where the virus started, but I have theories. I believe it began either on Mt. Mangai or Mt. Ihu. But this is not where it began. There is however, something you need to see. And don't be rash." The Ice Toa focused the light further down the tunnel. In front of him lay the crumpled form of a muaka. It seemed to be frozen. It's jaw was fixed in a snarl and it looked ready to pounce. But the most disturbing factor was the infected mask that it wore....

OOC: @Kopeke, nice

~Madu-

<}> <}>

~

RPG Profiles:

Cresk

IC Ka'tru:

"Wha...what happened here? A Makua doesn't just get stuck in a cave and die. WHAT happened here? And the mask, the mask....it looks familiar..." Another flash of a memory went through his head. "So are we off to Mangai now?" he questioned.

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

IC: Desuka

Desuka shook his head and reached onto his back, feeling the spines of the creature wriggle playfully at his tender touch. "No... I don't think so. It seems it has become part of my very being, a part of me; to remove it would be catastrophic." he opened his eyes and looked at Tirra. His eyes were older, filled with more sorrow and despair than she had anticipated he could contain. "That's what I did. It controlled me, my actions, gave me unimaginable power. But I brought harm to warriors with the bravest hearts. And the worst part? I enjoyed it. I mean, I didn't mean to, but nonetheless..."

He sat down. His legs just weren't enough to hold the weight of his sudden realization. "It's talking to me, telling me these things with venom in its tongue."

Ic: Stannis was standing atop a waterfall in the stream as speeding water bust between his legs, tickling his feet and he looked down the roaring rush of water as it cascaded down the cliff to the gorge far below. Around him was a great valley of grassy plains and forests. It all looked picturesque and beautiful to behold, but somehow Stannis knew that this was a dangerous place filled with dark betrayal. The roar of the waterfall was deafening, so much so that he could hardly hear what his companions were yelling at him, but he could tell they were trying to say something. He tore his visage from the surrounding nature and looked at the companions. There were four of them. They didn't look familiar but he knew who they were: Toas Lepidran, Leah, Reordin and Sulov. "We have to go!" one shouted close to his ear. It was Leah. Her voice was shrill as she tried to extend her voice over the waterfall's bellow, only succeeding in making a shriek. "Which way from here!?" But why was there only four, Stannis thought? There was one missing! It was... it was Oreius! Yes, him.

"Where is Oreius?" he asked, genuinely curious.

"This is no time or place to joke about our brother's betrayal," Reordin said, his tone serious and projecting. He spoke reason, but Stannis could not comprehend the context there. "We need to move NOW, Stannis!" "Why move?" Stannis said as he shrugged. "It's so beautiful here." His companions could not hear him over the din but were not happy with his body language. "They're coming fast!!" It was at this point that he could see that beyond his friends, closing in quickly, was a mob of beings. Rahkshi stormed forward at the heels of their generals, toa of varying shapes and colors, but each bearing their own terrible faces of hatred and zealous darkness. Among the powerfully built minions was a lithe and smirking general who shimmered of evil, but there was another one who stood behind them all, a red toa who aimed an accusing finger at... him.

"Where do we go!?? You're our Wanderer! Show us!!"

"Down," was all Stannis said. He jumped off the waterfall and felt the world spin around him. Water splattered on his face and white mist filled his vision. Time slowed down as he fell and he used the time to think. Oreius betrayed me, he thought, but for what reason? Did he fall to darkness? That toa behind the dark toa... It was him!! Oreius... the trusted one... betrayed the location of the sacred Keeping Place. That .

The fellow toa's colours would be seen through the somewhat transparent froth of water as they plopped into the gorge below. Green. Blue. White. Black. Black.

Two blacks???

Nuju's words echoed somewhere in his brain, coming from only there and everywhere all at once. "I rightly called you Wanderer; such a title has been aptly given, for you have already travelled far, and many other wanderings await you. In that choice of words, though, it seems that there has been a touch of Destiny."

Destiny was a powerful thing, Stannis understood. It worked in mysterious ways, often misunderstood. "Stannis," the toa-protector Antrim said, "you have to follow your heart. It is your compass and will lead you through the wildernesses even when you have no map or when your map is wrong. Never take a map for granted. Even the best maps can have mistakes and even the best navigators can make errors in judgement. Follow your heart before you try to read the map. It knows best."

Destiny was the perfect map, never wrong... but misread. And Stannis read his map wrong.

The second black toa swam right for him and blackness enveloped the water like ink. Stannis burst out bubbles from his mouth as he felt surrounded by the shadows, and he suddenly felt the toa grapple him, hold him close, drain the life right out of him, his warmth stolen. His enemy felt cold and wet, wetter than the water he was surrounded by.

No, he thought. No. No! I will not be defeated. I will... NOT! BE LOST!!

Stannis thrust his elbow out and jammed it into Heuani's chest and kicked his legs like scissors and found a better position. He twisted Heuani's arm and dislocated the other, then gave a knee to his crotch. Stannis moved his left hand to Heuani's throat and pinched it in his granite fist as he simultaneously grabbed his knife from his back. He pulled it out and wound his arm to slice into Heuani's empty heartlight.

"STANNIS! STOP!" Oreius???

His eyes fluttered open. He stopped. Oreius was there, on the black sand, pebbles thrown about from their struggle and Stannis' thick knife mere inches from diving into the Ta-Matoran's very much ebbing heartlight.

"I... I'm sorry," Stannis said, dropping the weapon to stabilize himself as he crouched over the matoran like he was a mirror pool and Stannis looked at his reflection in it. "... But I have to throw up."

BLEAGHHH... Vomit, salty from the seawater and black from Sulov's jerky, spewed out all over Oreius. His relief complete, he collapsed from exhaustion and rolled to the sand like a ragdoll, breathing in ragged breaths while he tried to recover. A sporadic coughing fit.

"Are you okay?" he finally said.

"I trapped this muaka in a drift. I fear there are more of these prowling the slopes." Kaldrus grabbed hold of a neary iceicle. With Kaldrus' touch the iceicle began to harden and shape itself into a blade. Kaldrus sliced the infected mask off the body of the frozen muaka. "We can't let this mask unfreeze. It could easily infect us all. Now, we will head to Mangai." Kaldrus activated his Kanohi Volitak, becoming a ghostlike form that blended in with the white of the snow. He formed an ice slide in front of him and slid down the slope.

Kaldrus to Ta-Wahi

~Madu-

<}> <}>

~

RPG Profiles:

Cresk

IC: Kyra (Coffee Shop, Ko-Koro)

Kyra sat in the aforementioned coffee shop, sipping on a Mocha.

Coffee wasn't really her thing. But Keuirce didn't like her drinking it, so she thought it was worth trying.

Also, it had chocolate in it; if that didn't say 'drink me', Kyra didn't know what did.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Terop

OhKarzohKarzohKarz.

Sure, being known pretty much island-wide was awesome most of the time, and the fact that most people knew who I was cool, too. But there were some downsides, most being the fact that atleast someone wanted your autograph. Or someone's in this case. Sometimes, walking around my home village wasn't all that great. Thankfully, I knew a few hiding spots.

I slammed the door behind me, sliding down its surface a minute. I didn't move from that spot until I was sure that there was no chance of anyone finding me here. Fortunately for me, there was only one other person in the coffee shop. Well, it wasn't like I would be able to go anywhere for a while, might as well get to know her better.

Pushing myself up from the door, I gave her my best I'm-famous-and-I'm-smiling-at-you smiles.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

There was a guy who had just entered the coffee shop, and was now giving Kyra his best 'redundancy' smile. "You going to keep checking me out or do you want to sit down?"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Thinks he's a womanizer, huh?

Eh, he's cute. He'll do.

"Not much. Sitting here, drinking coffee, enjoying a currently dull conversation which will hopefully be moving in an interesting direction when you try to ask me out in a few minutes."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Terop

Well that's... Interesting. Needless to say, I was beginning to like this Kyra girl. For one thing, she didn't ask for my autograph, which was a plus. Seriously, who likes writing their name over and over?

"But I totally hate waiting for something," I replied, crossing my arm and raising my eyebrow slightly. "On that note, want to go to the theater? 'Lot more interesting then sitting around in a coffee shop having a dull conversation."

Edited by Frost Dragon

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -