Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

That's a little premature of you to say, Lloyd - there's some big things happening now. I haven't seen you for months. We've actually got stuff running again, if you hadn't noticed.

No, I had not noticed. I checked the news a few weeks ago and didn't notice anything. What did I miss?:w:

Six mysterious objects of unknown origin or purpose have been stolen from Makuta. To retrieve whatever these objects are, the Rahkshi are back, and have ravaged Po-Koro; a band of them is currently doing battle in Le-Wahi. A new servant of Makuta with twisted desires has also emerged into the OOC eye, though he has yet to be seen by other characters. A new clue to the great mystery has been revealed. Kapura has been killed. The hunt is on for Taipu, who inevitably holds the final of six clues.

test2.png

Six mysterious objects of unknown origin or purpose have been stolen from Makuta. To retrieve whatever these objects are, the Rahkshi are back, and have ravaged Po-Koro; a band of them is currently doing battle in Le-Wahi. A new servant of Makuta with twisted desires has also emerged into the OOC eye, though he has yet to be seen by other characters. A new clue to the great mystery has been revealed. Kapura has been killed. The hunt is on for Taipu, who inevitably holds the final of six clues.

The fifth clue might be revealed but...how are we suppose to get it from the evil shadow toa? :P Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

It's super odd, I only recognise Nuju and Lloyd - but the rest of you are probably people I know, just with different user names! :PAnyway, I'm going to dig through and see if I can remember who my character are.EDIT: By the way, who's gone inactive in the time I haven't been here? I notice Tucky seems to be gone, any others I should know about?

Edited by Tahakki
[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kixo/bzp/bzpbanner.swf
Previously known as tahakki-nuva, Zyglakky Tahakky, Dougal and Mister Brown Sauce. :P
qs7001.jpg

That's good. I don't want to hear another player start complaining about how his char got killed in a moment of sheer stupidity. :PAnd some people fought with strategy in Po-Koro.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

By the way, who's gone inactive in the time I haven't been here? I notice Tucky seems to be gone, any others I should know about?

Emzee and Ghosthands have both succumbed to the curse of real life, though Emzee tries to post occasionally. Other than that, I'm not sure; I haven't been playing for long.Enjoying the Rahkshi fight. Scored a direct hit with my first attack, pretty cool. And it's not over yet! I was sure it would finish while I was asleep.EDIT: Oh, and Iraanus hasn't lost any limbs (yet), so that's a plus. Edited by Toa Balta #3

Q2TtLEz.png

Paka finally joined the fight. I have a good feeling about its chances in survival and in slaying...Survival-because it's got Illusion, Sound, and a big range advantage as it's on the outskirts of a melee. Slaying-because as long as the PCs fighting the Accuracy rahk can figure out that there's a guy trying to snipe from the throwing knife that hit said rahk and capitalize on that knowledge, its plan has decent chances of succeeding.@Balta: This is 6 rahkshi against something like 25 attackers-around 18 of which are toa. Of course it's not gonna end that quickly.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

It's super odd, I only recognise Nuju and Lloyd - but the rest of you are probably people I know, just with different user names! :PAnyway, I'm going to dig through and see if I can remember who my character are.EDIT: By the way, who's gone inactive in the time I haven't been here? I notice Tucky seems to be gone, any others I should know about?

Let's seee... Tuck is still around, but has been MIA for the past several months. Emzee is busy, and only posts occasionally..... Did Lazzy the Spazzy leave before you did? Ghosthands is leaving, I think....... That is all I can think of off the top of my head, but I may have missed some. Oh, and Razgriz the Dovahkiin is inactive, possibly departing.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Nuju metru, you missed me balsting the rakshi of insect control with fire using amakav to slow down his fall. Or is that not a legal move?

IC: AmakavAs Amakav fell, he twisted around, aiming for the rakshi of insect control and blasted a wave of fire, completely engulfing it. As the air heated, it started to rise and Amakav spread out his body to to slow down his fall. With any luck, he would only break an arm or leg, or both.

That's up to you.I've already responded with Harka once since there's only been one person in last 14 hours who asked. I've been asleep for the last 12 or so.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

Wishing to survive =/= complaining , Tyler. And I like messing with Nuju's subconscious with my subliminal messages, and I can't do that well unless I distract him. I mean, how else will I take over the world?And besides that, it was a heroic sacrifice! I kept the others with me alive! Nuju just went with my subliminal messaging again... *ahem*Anyways, If it was stupidity, that wasn't me, that was Mr. Ignore-my-missing-limbs over there in Le-Wahi who got 2 people killed...hehe.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Looooooooooooooool @ Nuju's last post.That was entertaining to read, but one nitpick: I thought the Rahkshi of Molecular Disruption couldn't destroy organic material.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

*puts on bulletproof vest*There's about to be uproar.-Teezy

*Hands Teezy an exta Hau*Let's be as prepared as possible for the Nuju vs. Kalama attack, shall we?*Activates hau, puts on an extra layer of dragonskin armour, and then surrounds himself with riot shields.*Anyways, Tyler, do you have any idea of a way I might make a character to interact with you? It'd probably be the death of everybody if we met up in the RPG, but still...comedy would ensue.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

*puts on bulletproof vest*There's about to be uproar.-Teezy

*Hands Teezy an exta Hau*Let's be as prepared as possible for the Nuju vs. Kalama attack, shall we?*Activates hau, puts on an extra layer of dragonskin armour, and then surrounds himself with riot shields.*Anyways, Tyler, do you have any idea of a way I might make a character to interact with you? It'd probably be the death of everybody if we met up in the RPG, but still...comedy would ensue.
Jasik's just chilling in Le-Koro right now, and Tillian's pretty open in Po, so if you have any open characters there we could pull something off.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME