Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Constructman, here's some advice:Never become too attached to a character.That's not to say you shouldn't put a lot of work into your characters - in fact, no offence, but I think that you could put in a little more work - but it means that these moments won't happen.- Vorex
Oh dear, please don't remind me. ;_;
*Hands Xemnas a refreshing holiday beverage*It's okay, just try not to remember the Martyr who heriocally sacrificed himself for the rightous cause.
What about Kinvex? ;_;
I think it's Eyru's turn to post. I pm'd her, but she didn't respond.
Be patient, bro. Let Eyru get to it when he has time.

...what just happened
I... Really have no idea. This cliffhanger is irritating me. I was hoping for a gory description of a decapition :(Edit:Who is kinvex? Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Why does everybody assume every player in the RPG is a male?
Because the population of BZPower has over 10x more people claiming they are male than people who claim to be female. Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

the otter throws wrenches into the thoughts of every poor joiner in his planslololol

Constructman, that thing I mentioned is there now. I assumed that Ira was just being all surprised and stuff.and this, people, is a lesson about how you should never take an otter's words at face value.how do i shift key.
On the surprised thing: I randomly sway around a lot when I was sitting, and I assume I'm not the only one. So it's possible that Ira could have shifted and oh look a sword over his shoulder oh great golly goodness it's sharp what do I do where is my rockoh man i need some oystersthis place is crazy Edited by The Otter

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

I fail to see why anyone should be getting uptight about my latest post; I've done nothing unreasonable. If you have a problem with anything I posted, you may PM me. Otherwise, well, I'll let Bartan say it for me:

...get yer hormones under control, sit down, an' shut up.

Constructman, I'll be brusque:Stop sitting there, mouth gaping like a confused little child, and actually RP. I need you to do this for the moment.<3KNI: Don't worry, all shall make sense soon. And remember that other plot I spoke with you about before you left.It should happen soon too.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

guys you know what you should stop doingarguing about stupid stuff like thisguys you know what you should start doingpaying attention to ga-wahi and the tillianxskyra bromance scenebecause feels will be had-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Okay, a few things to mention, take these as addressed to yourself if you feel the need. Otherwise, just listen to Relapse being Mr. Snark. (Oh, it's sooo good to not have to try and be that anymore.)First off: Gender and the player base-- The entire player base for this game is almost exclusively male. There are only two or three women I have ever seen play in this game. One of them has yet to play. So, do the math. Actually, my theory is the basic style of gameplay, mainly one giant battle after another, does not suit most women's preferences. Call me sexist, but I'm looking at this from the standpoint of American culture indoctrination. Girls are not given Bionicle very often when the Barbies are just on the other side of the aisle waiting to be thrown into the shopping cart by some parent attempting to brainwash their child into being a "princess" like they were. Because the massive amount of senseless (yes I will use that word here), fighting in this game, perhaps a large percentage of those women who DO enjoy Bionicle from a sci-fi stand point are turned away. Or that fact that so many female roles I've seen are demeaned in some way. This may also be a reason why I play so many female characters... Huh.Second: Planning for characters--- I feel the need to mention here, that I don't exactly agree with the idea of just letting your characters run about without a plan. I think of a plan for my characters as more of a "Destiny" if you will. They will EVENTUALLY get there, if they don't die trying, so I don't worry about the inbetween stuff and focus more on developing their personalities with interaction from others. The last time I seriously planned something out, for Kriigata no less, I ended up spending a good hour crying when Nuju stated, quite plainly I assure you; "No." Creating the fixation of needing a character to be something perfect only leads to the eventual downfall and misery of realizing that's what writing an epic is for, not playing a game with other people.Third: Well Karz, I forgot what i was gonna address next. *shrug*EDIT:THANK YOU TYLER. I was about to talk about, gasp, TillianxSkyra. I totally say "yes" to this, and actually even my concept for Bionicle anatomy... Well, let's just say they're fully compatible.

Edited by Riaril