Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Anyone interested in Bad Company, The Peers, Dorian, Brykon or the "Bryion" ship should read this post. It's probably one of my most ambitious posts and goes into a lot. Pay attention to the subtleties. Also I may think this was a horrible RP later on, but for now it's really good.

Ronkshou?Toa Ral'hen or something, he used to be. His mask was replaced with an infected one, forcing him under control. He has some relations to the Cultured Gentry. Has a secret base in the canyons in Po-Wahi, I remember. Stashes a bunch of medicine and ointments there. So maybe he buys things from the cultured gentry as well.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

The Followers of Makuta accomplished their goals and left, even though they did take a lot of damage.There probably are a few healers around. I seem to remember seeing some Toa of Plantlife with a Mask of Healing, at the very least.EDIT: And JL, this:

I'm guessing you guys are sleeping now?
...Was posted at about midnight EST (a little later), so yeah, most of us in America were probably sleeping. And therefore not posting. Edited by Meta-Mind

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

So, I'm thinking of having one of my characters join the ILF/ILS. My question: what are they doing right now?
Their village/ base of operations was just assaulted, blown up, and generally destroyed by the Followers of Makuta. Their leader is MIA, either dead or having fled the scene, and their members are scattered across Pala-Koro and the surrounding jungle, in various stages of injury.

Or maybe Nuju was Skyping with somebody and Le-Wahi happened to be the page he had open when he got called...?
Oh.Well guys, It's another false alarm. Let's go back to DEFCON 5.Anyways, I'm suprised Aurelia is Ambages Mistress. Never saw that one coming. I also find it nice that there is some foreshadowing to their eventual doom. I was getting scared of the upcoming war.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Well, I just made my first character with a Parakuka. I'm surprised I managed to write six paragraphs.

Anyway, not going to be on much this week because of our annual turkey fest, which means I has no internets! Have fun, don't kill my chars.
I'll be the exact opposite this week. I have 3 days off of school, starting tomorrow. :happydance:

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)