Ehksidian

Bioescape

What's this?

This, is my brainchild of a game, in here you play as matoran trying to escape from an area I put you in, this could range from Bionicle themed places to places non-Lego related.

How do I play?

First, I shall write an scene, in which you have to pay attenton to details in order to deduce the best course of action for the team. Example:

"The dark bleak room you all are in is in a state of disrepair, the door is stuck, and the walls seem as if they could collapse at any second"

This is hinting that trying to break the door down would get you nowhere, but attempts to break down the wall could work.

To deside on actions, we will use democracy to deside what we shall do, if an option receives atleast 3/4 of the players votes, it shall automatically become the chosen action, other wise it's the action with the highest votes that shall be chosen.

Should an action fail, you will loose will, which if it reaches Zero, the entire escape attempt will fail and we will move on to the next scenario.

In certain cases you might even loose players, should the action risk lives, preventing them from casting votes on the next action. This happens only if an action fails, though I might change that rule later on.

If an action succeeds, you move on to the next area of the escape. You might even restore will if multiple actons succeed in a row.

There is no inventory system, so you can't take items with you. But you are still capable of unitizing any thing you could improvise.

Player list.

1. Ringabel

2. MT zehvor

3. Tecnokua

4. TBK

5. Shadow Flaredrick

6. Underscore

7. LONG LIVE TYLER

8. Justin Bieber

9. Stan McStudz

10. The ShadowVezon

11. Geardirector

12. JAG18

Edited by Pupwa21
  • Upvote 2

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

1 spot left!

ShadowVezon, Since I didn't get your previous post, are you requesting to be refered differently in the scenairo? If so, state the name you want to use.

Edited by Pupwa21

ESCAPE 1

Goal: reach the computer.

Will: 6/6.

It's been day something since an wrecking ball accdently smashed down your home in half, the guy ment to hit the one across the street but the damage was done and now they are paying for the renovation in exchange for not being sued. Anyways you notice that when you open the door, it won't fully open due to some of the equipment blocking the way. You sigh since you were looking foward to going on BZPower today but the computer was in the living room. You look out your window, it's a nice view for a 2-story house, and you look for people to annoy with the rope they let you have.

What acton will you take now?

...so...the goal we're attempting to achieve is annoying people with the rope?

In that case I vote we take the rope we have and lynch Justin Bieber.

-MT

Read post.

Goal: Reach The Computer.

But if you insist.

Use the ps3 - 1

Lynch Justin Bieber - 1

At 1:15 voting is closed.

Edited by Pupwa21

...so...the goal we're attempting to achieve is annoying people with the rope?

In that case I vote we take the rope we have and lynch Justin Bieber.

-MT

Read post.

Goal: Reach The Computer.

But if you insist.

Use the ps3 - 1

Lynch Justin Bieber - 1

At 1:15 voting is closed.

Oh wow I'm a terrible reader.

Anyway yes lynching Justin Bieber will help us reach the computer.

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Will: 6/6

You turned out your ps3 and played Call of Duty. You were the MVP until a hacker that looks like this comes and #Rekts you streaks. The rage was too much for you. [-6 will]

ESCAPE FAILED

Just then, you feel your eyes get heavier and heavier.,........

ESCAPE 2

Matoran alive: 12/12

You wake up as an elementless Matoran, along with 11 others. You all introduce your selfs and take note of your surroundings.

The room is partially flooded, with water at your ankles, the bars are rusted and loose but there's a pile of debris comprised of wood and stone that blocks the way if you get out of the room. It's too large to fully remove or get around, so you can't just clear all of the debris. There's a hole in the roof leading to another room and there's a rusted tool box too heavy to carry around but full of Rusty but still usefull nails.

What now?

Edited by Pupwa21
  • Upvote 1

Matoran alive: 12/12

As you boost the others up, They start Saying random remarks that make didn't make sence before you got up.

There's a pile a dead bodys in the corner of the room, Quickly all of you evacuate the room through the hole in the wall to find a ladder leading down into the hall way that the debris was in.

There are 4 cells, 1 of which is still locked but there's a Crowbar in there and in the rest of the rooms are Wood, A some sort of wood cutting tool and some sort of key mold. Behind you is the same pile of debris you saw earlier. The door is rusted shut but if you could just reach that crowbar, you would be able to pry it open.

What now?