• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Green Lantern Finally Gets a Set

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 1,358 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 23 2014 - 04:19 PM

Seriously LEGO, MORE Comic Con reveals? Kotaku has word of 76025 Green Lantern vs. Sinestro, featuring Green Lantern and his spaceship, Space Batman, Sinestro, and of course, the power ring. The set will retail for $19.99 and be released in January 2015. It looks like it's be a great little set and probably a huge seller. Alright, is that everything? Or is there more San Diego Comic Con stuff to come?

View the full article

#2 Online Click

Click
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Stone Champion

• 1,433 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 23 2014 - 05:05 PM

Lots of great pieces there. I honestly didn't expect a Space Batman minifigure, but those details are fantastic. I may actually buy this.

~click.gif

ninjathumb_by_0nuku-d807hxd.jpgLNABanner.jpg

BZPRPG (inactive)The Scarabax Library | Flickr | Deviantart

#3 Offline ToaGreshWave

ToaGreshWave
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 21 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 23 2014 - 06:03 PM

Yes!  It's about time my favorite DC superhero gets his own Lego set!

picture.php?albumid=51&pictureid=306

#4 Offline Lenny7092

Lenny7092
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

• 364 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 24 2014 - 12:11 AM

That's great news, and the set looks great! It's awesome to finally see a Green Lantern minifigure in a set. Batman's suit looks awesome! I like the wings. The ship looks great, too. It's funny that the yellow guy, Sinestro, looks like that he's holding a Techno-Blade from the 2014 Ninjago sets.:) Anyway, the set looks like that it has a green power lantern, if that's how it's called, not a green power ring, as I can see.
I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

#5 Online xccj

xccj
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Reporters
  • Senior Staff Mask Maker

• 6,489 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Jul 24 2014 - 01:14 AM

Not a bad set, even if we weren't waiting for a mass produced Green lantern fig after he's shown up in placed like TLM and the video games and such. It makes me wonder if we're going to see a whole line of DC sets dedicated to the upcoming video game... like a new Wonder Woman and a Cyborg? Something to look forward to I guess. Anyway, this set has a decent build with some nice parts. Although it would've been excellent if it included the LotR ring element in, y'know, green.

:music:

b-bolin-03.jpg

#6 Offline Jam Pot

Jam Pot
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 575 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 24 2014 - 04:21 PM

Finally, a non-exclusive Green Lantern, plus Sinestro to boot! I've been hoping for a GL minifig since the line started in (was it 2011?), and he's all I need to complete my Justice League. That space Batman suit also looks cool, and makes me wonder whether this is the first of a wave of sets based on the upcoming video game. I hope so, as I really want New 52 outfits for the JL, plus a Cyborg minifigure would be awesomesauce, as would a Brainiac. I find it kind of annoying that LEGO only seem to produce Batman sets at the moment, while the Marvel line zips all over the place, but hopefully this set is the herald of change.

The cover of the game shows the planet Zamaron in the background (the home of the Star Sapphire corps) so is it too much to hope for a set of that? With a Brainiac ship and a JL member, possibly New 52 Superman?

Blog|YouTube|Flickr

Making brickfilms since 2007.

Check out my latest animations: Green, Vampire Owls, and Avengers Tower!

The first episode of Nuva, Magnetic Mania, is now live! Check it out!

Posted Image

#7 Online Toa Smoke Monster

Toa Smoke Monster
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 5,248 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 25 2014 - 04:43 PM

Wow, this looks a really neat set. The Batman minifig looks incredible. But Green Lanturn looks good too. 

I really wasn't expecting a GL set to be coming out next year. I might pick it up when it comes out.

Everyone is one choice away from being a bad guy in someone else's story.

Check out my Bionicle short story The Agori and my Ninjago short story The Darkness Within

Also check out my comedy series Adventures of the Bara Magna Sets!

#8 Offline Sumiki

Sumiki
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Hat Enterprises CEO

• 11,264 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Jul 25 2014 - 07:58 PM

Green Lantern gets a proper set before a proper movie.

sdadcomedy.png

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users