Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

After being laughed at, I searched far and wide to learn new skills, in order to achieve my ultimate victory in finding the fabled sharpie.

Returning for pohatu to forge yet another wounderful, outrageously magnificient Moustache, I come to realise that pohatu will only forge such an great, powerful and legendary item in return for the mask of life.

Using the power of comedic physics and the trope "Behind the Black", I appear behind you. I reveal though, that I know that you can be turned back to a time affected entity by the exact same method you used to become timeless. Playing into my "Paranoia Gambit", you turn yourself back to normal. I proceed to knock you out in good ol' fashion and return with your limb body, including the mask, through an open plothole and drop you in the nuklear wasteland you laughed at me so long ago.

My Mask, looking for pohatu.

P.S. : Did i step over the rules with this post? It kind of got longer than i wanted and i spammed alot of tropes

I draw a mustache on you, and you give me the mask. However, the mustache contains HIGHLY explosive ink that will detonate in a few seconds. I put you in a box made out of the same material as Captain America's shield- which reflects and blocks any projectile and seal you up. Let's not open that box up, okay?x

My mask.

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

Using the might of a million suns, the mustache explodes in an awesome blaze of glory. Due to my plotshield in the size of texas, I survive the explosion and claim the mask from you for this foolish attempt on my live.

I then point you towards the quest giver with the plotshield item as a reward for completing his quest and tell you "it gives a ton of exp. and this op item". ^_^

My Mask

Edited by DimensionPlant

P.S. : Did i step over the rules with this post? It kind of got longer than i wanted and i spammed alot of tropes

((Long posts are fine on occasion. It's just that over-use of them will break the simplicity of the game.))

I hypnotize you into saying that the box will open, and it opens, rescuing DimensionPlant from certain death. I then close it up behind him, and then trick you across the event horizon of a black hole.

My mask.

Edited by Toa Onaku

(Basically DimensionPlant, don't make them as big as I tend to do.)

I come back from *reads the previous page* being blown up with homing missiles, and fire some of my own, made with extra antimatter at Toa Onaku, making him even more deaded than before.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I appoint myself as defense lawyer for the trial, after pointing out the lack of a trial in the first place, and make the case that I had nothing to do with the crime. I then show evidence pointing Onaku as the perpetrator, and have him imprisoned instead.

My Mask.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

OBJECTION! As his totally real lawyer I show evidence that the nindroid was in fact yours in an attempt to escape prison via suicide/revival! 

You are put back in prison for attempting to escape prison, and I get the mask somehow before anyone notices my law degree is actually made out of macaroni, I then leave the hemisphere for good measure.

My mask

mnog3d_banner.jpg

biofight042_banner_plasmarun.png

-END OF LINE-

You then get arrested for manslaughter. It turns out that I survived my assassination attempt, after making a miraculous recovery in hospital (yeah, of course not, I made the whole thing up to hide the fact that my unique biology protected me).

My Mask.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

((Oh come on, I was trying for a little fun here... *sigh* very well, if that's what you want))

What we are faced with is pure unadulterated apocalypse. Everything went to h*ll when we were away in prison. While you guys stand there in awe, I snatch the mask and run back to the prison. There, I seize control and make it heavily fortified.

My mask and fortified prison.

I travel to see the devil and argue with him and win somehow. He agrees to withdraw h-e-double hockey sticks to its proper position and everything is back to normal. Then, I shoot an arrow at the fortress. The arrowhead opens up and an octopus crawls out and grows to normal size. It grabs the mask and brings it to me. Oh snap, the guards noticed it.

My mask, but it probably won't be for long. Don't take my channel proteins!

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

What do you think brings the ATP to our biological parts? You ponder, I punch and take DP's Wonderful Outrageously Magnificent moustache and turn it into a Wonderful Rage-Inducingly Magnificent Cape

My mask and my Wonderful Rage-Inducingly Magnificent Cape(I was on mobile and I didn't know the code for the colors so it's black for now)

Edited by Toa Aeron

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!

I smash a planet into the planet, creating three smaller planets. every one is scattered.  Also the ignika is broken into 6 peace's 2 per world. I find one, wader a mile or so, find shadowvezon and give him the fragment.

Neo shadowvezon's 1/6 of the mask. my Apocal-cliff!!(falls of a cliff)

Chaos will prevail... eventually...