Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

Well after I recover from the realest Onaku's flash of light, I guess I have no choice but to go Rahkshi of explosions on this. I blow Ghiadora's location up and claim the mask from the rubble. Meanwhile Vezon is still unleashing his true power, and my cast of fellow robbers played by famous actors will sell the broken masks for money.

Edited by The Invisible Noob

I just stand for a moment, before walking off and instantly appearing in front of Ghidora, taking the Mask while he's blinded. After all, I have no way of tracking Onaku, so I'll just have to keep a high profile so that he'll come to me.

It's not like I'm particularly at risk right now anyway so I haven't got anything to lose, and I'll be able to track him directly once we begin fighting.

Actually, I hadn't started yet, so I'm able to stab you in the back and take the Mask. Hey, gotta draw him in somehow.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Well thank Mata Nui for stab proof vests. With all the money my team made selling broken masks and a scientist who looks like saaay, Jeff Goldblum, I am now able to build a weapon to surpass Metal gear.

PROTODERMIS GEAR USSAL CRAB!

With my titanic nuclear armed crab, I blow Vezon to smithereens and scuttle away with the mask.

This mask now belongs to Outer Artakha!

The one you posted in, of course.

Thanks for ruining that, by the way. All the trouble I went to foiling his plan, wasted.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Well unknown newcomer put no effort into taking his mask so he's got jack shoe.

Now since Vezon has the mask, and I still want to see his full power, and the power of this newcomer.

I throw Twilight Vezon at new guy and grab the mask in the confusion.

In time, Invisible Noob. I imagine you won't be waiting long.

Oh, I effortlessly cancel my momentum to stop myself from colliding into the "mysterious newcomer" and use magnetism to fling the Mask out of your hand.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

My body disappears from underneath you, as it was simply a Hard Light hologram. I leap from behind and pin you down, magnetically pulling your arms and legs to your side to prevent you from moving.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Ok new plan, I dropkick Mysterious newcomer and take the mask. Then I maneuver round the downed Myserious newcomer and take his other mask (the one he wears on his face).

Let's see your face!

My mask and my mysterious newcomers mask(the one he wore on his face)

It turns out the mysterious newcomer is actually... AbyssalVezok. But not the one from before. No, this one has always known he was AbyssalVezok. Originating from a universe where his brother died at a young age, he grew up to become a cosmic pirate, sailing on the seas of spacetime, braving the gravitational tides of supermassive blackhole mergers and all around kicking behinds wherever he went. And he has now come here to claim the ultimate reward.

After punching you in the face and breaking your arms, I walk away with the mask.

I am AbyssalVezok. And the mask is mine.

Good for you. Unfortunately, I was hoping for Onaku, so I stop you with magnetism before flinging you through a wall.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

You may have tried, brother, but my will is stronger than your magnetism. Instead, I draw my sword (every pirate worth his salt has one), put on my hat (every pirate worth his salt has one), and yell the iconic and ever classic pirate catchphrase: YARRR!

It is then that Invisible Noob fires the fusion beam at us. Fortunately, it does nothing, as we are from two completely separate universes, and are impossible to merge with a simple fusion beam.

I then slash and stab The Invisible Noob.

My mask.

Well that's what you get for beating snot out of people.

I break the snot with muh brutal strength, shake the ground with a  stomp of my foot and take the mask as the shock-wave knocks you over.

Well it's a good thing I've already died in this game, or that'd hurt.

Well I assume it was this game, might have been beat up the toa.

Regardless I summon PROTODERMIS GEAR USSAL CRAB to wreck you shoes, and everything else. I make off with the mask while you fight a nuclear capable crab.

I remove the Mirror Buster from the Godkarmachine and stab you in the eye with it, lodging it in your ocular cavity. You try to grab at it, but it singes your hands so badly that you do not attempt to make that same mistake again. While you try desperately to remove the pain, I snatch the mask.

My mask.

About that "But I'm dead!" spiel, we're all revived by the Ignika once we die, except for a select few (i.e. AbyssmalVezok).

Edited by New Age Retro Gunhaver

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

That's AbyssalVezok, and my counterpart from this universe is alone in that respect. The mask is completely capable of reviving me whenever I die.

Anyway, I lock you and Invisible Noob in a cube shaped void at the heart of a massive indestructible planet. Have fun in zero-g, and watch out for the planet itself collapsing in on you if you try and escape.

My mask.

Well undeath can be considered a form of life, but that' splitting hairs so fair enough.

I just teleport out of the planet, but not before freezing NARG in a blast of frozen wind coming from the Beat up the Toa topic.

Then I knock the mask out of Vezoks hand with a  well placed karate chop.

Muh mask.