Answer Questions - Win LEGO

Keith Severson, Senior Manager of the LEGO Community Support Team recently posted a blog entry letting us know about a new survey for you all to take. The questions focus on how long you've been a part of the community and why as well as your activity in a LUG. What's more, you can enter for a chance to win free LEGO sets! So what are you waiting for? It only takes a few minutes, get to it!

View the full article

• Upvote 2

They really needed an all of the above option. Really. I ticked 12 boxes & was 12% in XD

It's odd just how much fun that was. >_>"

I swear I'm not a quiz&survey addict. I was really excited on just general LEGO- related hype :)

~ Sophistry: A way to be antidisuncorrect. ~

In a decade you might convince maybe a small tribe of people.

In a decade you might also conquer one million km2 of land,

& in over a thousand years you might have over a billion followers.

I like building things. Please don't break the big ones.

& evidential philosophies that dare to extrapolate beyond

an individual's direct experience aren't easily built.

I answered the survey today. It was interesting to think about how my answers have changed since the last survey of this kind. Just as an example, I used to answer the "how likely are you to recommend LEGO to a friend or family member" question with an eight or nine, since most of my friends and family members either had personal reasons not to be interested in LEGO (lack of money, lack of time, etc.) or were already LEGO fans themselves and didn't need my recommendation. But nowadays, I have been making more connections with people outside the LEGO community. Plus, I now have two younger cousins: one who's three years old and already playing with Duplo, and one who was just born this year! My aunt and uncle know that my brother and I know a lot more about LEGO than they do, and so they count on us to make them recommendations!

I also was finally able to say I'm a member of a LUG, because two of the communities I'm already involved in have registered for LUG status as of this year.

Edited by Aanchir
  • Upvote 1

Why do they require 18+ to win? The first question has the options "under 13" and "13-17". If you say "it's for lugs" that doesn't work either because I am a teen and still part of the local lug and there is even a mostly teenage lug in the usa (pennsylvania I think). I did the survey anyway though. :)

Isn't this the first time the survey has had the whole set giveaway aspect? (Admittedly, I don't keep close track of the surveys, but I think I'd have remembered something like that.) I wonder if it's just a one-off, or if it's going to be a recurring thing...

Fingers firmly crossed for the latter, of course.

Yep! This is the first time. It looks like the CEE Team is trying to incentivize more replies.
  • Upvote 1