What would happened if all of the Toa were possessed by Krana?

I've been thinking lately about what would have happened if the Toa were controlled by Krana. Would the Turaga step in and help, or would Mata Nui been taken over? Please tell me what you think.

Given how the Turaga are pretty frail, they probably wouldn't be able to do much. This sounds like an unwinnable situation for the good guys.

~B~

• Upvote 4

sounds like an unwinnable situation for the good guys.

I sort of agree with you, if they managed to get all six of the Toa, I don't think the Matoran & Turaga would really be able to get a/enough clever trick(s) good enough to turn the tides completely, I mean even five mind controlled Toa vs one Toa, most/all Turaga, & most/all Matoran, are really going to struggle...

But I kind of expect the Order of Mata Nui to drop in to say hi to the Bahrag, and mindr- reprogram them &/or otherwise mind control them into releasing the Toa, ...maybe the Matoran might even be safer with them lol, before basically the basic plot of 2006 -> 2008 happens, although all very differently.

Although I wouldn't be surprised if 

Makuta would've probably taken over what the Bohrok left of the Island of Mata Nui.

But not before he threw himself a victory party. B-)

I expect any number of things could happen, such as him getting himself 'uploaded' in to the Great Spirit Robot, & making use of Toa now on his side (probably no longer infected by Krana, but something else...).

• Upvote 2

~ Sophistry: A way to be antidisuncorrect. ~

In a decade you might convince maybe a small tribe of people.

In a decade you might also conquer one million km2 of land,

& in over a thousand years you might have over a billion followers.

I like building things. Please don't break the big ones.

& evidential philosophies that dare to extrapolate beyond

an individual's direct experience aren't easily built.

i don't think Teridax would have let it happen; not permanently at least. he would have stepped in somehow, because he needed the Toa Mata/Nuva to succeed in reawakening Mata Nui. either he would have given them a "miracle" and let them think they won, or he would have awoken them after the Bohrok had finished their job.

Edited by Arc
  • Upvote 4

Yeah, I think Teridax at least, and possibly also the Order would get involved. But mainly I think it would be Makuta.

Here's one possible scenario: He allows the island to be cleaned, and shows up as the Matoran's rescuer to lead them back to Metru Nui. Could work quite nicely into his plans to get them to trust him. But as that seems unlikely, probably he'd have to resort to deception, using a false identity, like some mythical servant of Mata Nui. Maybe later he might reveal his true identity. Then he could manipulate events to get some of the more battle-hardened Matoran to lead a rescue strike into the Bohrok nests once they return to sleep and free the Toa then.

(Presuming Toa would be given some sort of nest too... we don't know much about what happens long-term to Krana'd people, though. There's a chance they might even be killed once the island was clean, though I doubt it, and if so I think Teridax would be ready to, if needed, personally step in and prevent that somehow. That contingency could get much trickier though.)

Or maybe if he somehow knew the Order was already freeing them (I think he wouldn't, unless he or infected witnesses of his saw agents coming), he'd just let them do it for them.

He might also infect the Matoran in leading them away. Lotsa interesting possibilities...

• Upvote 3

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

I think if this happened in Hapka's books, the Toa would probably override the mind of the Krana due to them having stronger minds than the krana or something generic like that.

• Upvote 2

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

I've been thinking lately about what would have happened if the Toa were controlled by Krana. Would the Turaga step in and help, or would Mata Nui been taken over? Please tell me what you think.

Given how the Turaga are pretty frail, they probably wouldn't be able to do much. This sounds like an unwinnable situation for the good guys.

~B~

I agree, so I guess in the end Mata Nui would have been completely destroyed.

I think if this happened in Hapka's books, the Toa would probably override the mind of the Krana due to them having stronger minds than the krana or something generic like that.

Yuuuup. Bout sums up my thoughts on this.

• Upvote 2

Currently Working On: City of the Fallen - Character Building and Script Writing

To Do: City of the Fallen - Voice Acting and Animation, Deathmatch - Character Building and Script Writing

"Wherever you go, you had better be looking over your shoulder - because one day I will be there. And I promise you it will be the last thing you will ever see."
— Lesovikk to Karzahni, Dreams of Destruction

Yuuuup. Bout sums up my thoughts on this.

It bothers me so much that Hapka's books are cannon...

• Upvote 1

Came for the sets, stayed for the story.

If they existed and were non-canon it would be a waste.

Now, if Greg re-wrote books for 01', 02' and 03', then it would be better.

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

Realistically, if they got possesed by Krana, eventually the rest of the island would be as well.

Then Makuta would have to save all of them, since after all he did need the Mata to awake Mata Nui and Inika to get the Ignika.

So yeah. Makuta would make up some lie, the Toa would eventually buy it maybe, and then they would rebel, etc, etc.

Archon                      

"For one to truly feel alive, the person must kill oneself a little bit each and every day."

Check out my MOC, one of the new generation of Toa on Spherus Magna!

***Toa Kyraan***

Wouldn't Makuta just mind-control the Toa's Krana to come off? Or maybe he'd just use the Krana to mind-control the Toa to defeat the Bahrag and have them dissolve off in Energized Protodermis. The Toa would wonder why the Bohrok wanted to be defeated, but Turaga Vakama would likely provide some convenient cryptic destiny excuse...and off to the next mission.

That is a bigger question. It's fairly easy to guess that the Bahrag would employ both Matoran and Toa in cleaning the island, if they were assimilated. But What would happen after the island is cleared? Would the Bahrag release them, so as to put all the Krana back into Bohrok? Remember, they did not bear the Toa and Matoran any malice. They just wanted to do their job. After the Clearing is finished, the Bahrag might put the Krana-wearing Matoran into stasis or release them. There's little else they can do that wouldn't conflict with programming. What do you guys think?

• Upvote 1

:r: :e: :g: :i: :t: :n: :u: :i:

Elemental Rahi in Gen2, anyone? A write-up for an initial video for a G2 plot

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...

If the Bohrok won then the universe loses. The matoran would probably not survive for very long on a barren wasteland. Without Jaller and his gang they would never go become the Toa Inika and revive Mata Nui thus dooming the entire MU.

Meanwhile, Skrall and Bonehunters take over Bara Magna while Metus and Tuma bicker like an old married couple.

• Upvote 1

Remember Artwork III?

It was the best of times.

It was the worst of times.

Teridax would have won a lot faster. And he would have won the battle of Shperus Magna.

No... because the great spirit would have died, and Teridax would find himself ruling over a corpse.

That is a bigger question. It's fairly easy to guess that the Bahrag would employ both Matoran and Toa in cleaning the island, if they were assimilated. But What would happen after the island is cleared? Would the Bahrag release them, so as to put all the Krana back into Bohrok? Remember, they did not bear the Toa and Matoran any malice. They just wanted to do their job. After the Clearing is finished, the Bahrag might put the Krana-wearing Matoran into stasis or release them. There's little else they can do that wouldn't conflict with programming. What do you guys think?

I think they would be transformed into more bohrok (or can only av-matoran do this?).

If that isn't possible, they'd be kept as a part of the swarm.

Well, that's an interesting question. The Toa Mata would have aided in the destruction of Mata Nui, and probably would have killed off all of Mata Nui. Teridax himself would probably step in and save the Toa, but it'd be too late for him to salvage any aspects of his master plan. The Great Spirit would die, the Matoran Universe would die, the Skrall would have taken over Bara Magna... it's actually pretty cool to think about that domino effect.

Remember how Onua freed Lewa: he simply appealed to their duty as Toa and Lewa overcame it of his own free will. I think it's very likely that the Matoran and Turaga could have used their emotional bond to the Toa to get through to them as well.

• Upvote 2

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!