• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Shattered Mask Productions

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
214 replies to this topic

#41 Offline Nevermore

Nevermore
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 441 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 07 2011 - 08:37 AM

In that case...See post #37 for needed adjustments.

#42 Offline L'Etranger

L'Etranger
  • Members
  • Bionicle Writer of the Month

• 3,227 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 07 2011 - 02:21 PM

Image Type & Dimensions: JPG, 100 x 100Exact Text: NoneDescribe What You Want: A Avatar consisting of a Kraahkan (In the position it is on the set 'Makuta') in front of the pic, and two Trench knives behind it, Pirate flag style. Shiny, realistic knives if possible. Black Background, and a dark grey outline of the kraahkan, so you can see it.Image Type & Dimensions: 800 x 250Exact Text: Knives in the Dark (whatever font looks the most creepy and "right")Describe What You Want: two black Kraahkans facing each other point-y end, behind the words, and on the last 100 Pixels on ether side of the banner, A trench knife pointing diagnolly. Knife and Mask covered in Runes. Knife, grey hilt and silver blade, and mask, black with grey outline.The sig needs to link to: http://www.bzpower.c...indpost&p=78337Thank you in advance!

WlQHcVy.jpg

#43 Offline Reznas

Reznas
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 1,763 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 10 2011 - 01:56 AM

Could someone else take MoC1's request? Exams are coming up at school and I don't have enough time to work on it right now.-Rez

rc_banner.png

#44 Online 55555

• BioniLUG Member
  • Retired Staff
  • Senior Staff

• 2,993 posts
  •   Retired Staff

Posted Dec 19 2011 - 01:17 AM

Posted Image
http://www.majhost.com/gallery/kanoka94/stuff/dralcav.jpg
Posted Image
[url="http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=2075&st=0&p=78337&#entry78337"][img]http://www.majhost.com/gallery/kanoka94/stuff/dralcasm.jpg[/img][/url]
Came out better than I expected. Sorry for the wait, enjoy.- 55555

Posted Image

#45 Offline King Joe

King Joe
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 882 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 19 2011 - 02:02 AM

Are the modifications I requested to my request going to be done soon?

#46 Offline L'Etranger

L'Etranger
  • Members
  • Bionicle Writer of the Month

• 3,227 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 19 2011 - 04:41 PM

Oh. Oh. Wow. :biggrin: Epic-sauce. Sorry to be picky, but could you take the runes off of the knives in the sig, and make the font non-dripping, and perhaps less transparent? Thank you in advance!

Edited by Lord Darkon, Dec 19 2011 - 04:43 PM.

WlQHcVy.jpg

#47 Offline SuperStickman117

SuperStickman117
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

• 495 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 19 2011 - 10:06 PM

Image Type & Dimensions: Banner, As big as it needs to be.

Exact Text: Panel 1: SARGE; Panel 2: SIMMONS; Panel 3: GRIF; Panel 4: DONUT; Panel 5: LOPEZ

Describe What You Want: Five panels, each with a picture of a Red vs Blue character. P1 will have a pic of Sarge in it, P2 will have a pic of Simmons in it, P3 will have a pic of Grif, P4 a pic of Donut, and P5 of Lopez. Below these captions, I want, in red text RED TEAM. I want the pics to be from when Rooster Teeth was using Halo 3 for the RvB episodes.

Image Type & Dimensions: Avatar, 100x50

Exact Text: SARGE

Describe What You Want: Pic of Sarge from Halo 3.

Edited by SuperStickman117, Dec 19 2011 - 10:07 PM.

Posted Image
Credit for the avatar and banner goes to Shattered Mask Productions.

#48 Offline Voxumo

Voxumo
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

• 3,161 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 27 2011 - 09:48 PM

Image Type & Dimensions:AvatarExact Text: VOXUMO with the letters VXM black and the letters OUO WhiteDescribe What You Want: I would like a White Maxilos mask with eyes that are purple but look more real like and have a lighter purple for the pupil kind of like how the eyes of the bionicle in the first movie were and i would like a background that looks like there might be a black hole behind it with the Text i have asked to be at the top of the avatarThank you very much

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

Home Grown Alaskan Sprites. Your one-stop shop for the most organic sprites

#49 Online Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva
  • Members
  • Master of Poison Loose

• 5,539 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 29 2011 - 02:12 PM

Hello. Neat shop. I happen to have a request here... not for a banner, but rather a poster.Image Type & Dimensions: JPG, 800x900Exact Text:Describe What You Want: The island of Mata Nui on a dark (black) background. The left side has half (or less than half) a red Pakari, slightly blending with the left side of the island. The right side has half (or, again, less than half) a dark grey Huna, which blends slightly with the right side of the island. Most of the island should be visible, just the very edges blend with the two Kanohi I described.Thank you. :)

Edited by Toatapio Nuva, Dec 29 2011 - 02:15 PM.

#50 Offline badabababa obesity

badabababa obesity
  • Members
  • Fragmentation Mended

• 6,651 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 31 2011 - 02:24 PM

The first time was so good, I decided to come back againImage Type & Dimensions: Jpeg 250x400Exact Text: "Conquest" in gold text outlined with red. It should be in the middle, right above the towers.Describe What You Want: Six towers in front of a foggy background. Each tower should look as though it is from Metru Nui, and have one of the Barraki heads overshadowing them. Behind the two center towers should be the coliseum, with the Kanohi Kraahkan overshadowing it. The text should be about between the towers and the coliseum. The whole thing should be misty on the edges, like a vision or a dream.Can I make an exception to the policy? This is for next term's RPG contest, so I'd rather not use it until then.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

#51 Offline Nevermore

Nevermore
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 441 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2012 - 09:11 AM

Um, its been a few weeks so I kinda need it to be done soon (soon = a fortnight) or never.

#52 Offline tent163phantoka

tent163phantoka
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 927 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2012 - 10:48 PM

Image Type & Dimensions:Banner,400x150

Exact Text:The Life of Two Toa

Describe What You Want:A banner with a blue background with the above text at the top, and linked to this topic.thanks!

#53 Online 55555

• BioniLUG Member
  • Retired Staff
  • Senior Staff

• 2,993 posts
  •   Retired Staff

Posted Jan 02 2012 - 11:18 PM

We're short staffed and I've been working on other thing recently. Sorry for the long waits, I'll start filling requests soon.

Um, its been a few weeks so I kinda need it to be done soon (soon = a fortnight) or never.

Roger that.- 55555

Posted Image

#54 Offline Reznas

Reznas
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 1,763 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2012 - 12:51 AM

We're short staffed and I've been working on other thing recently. Sorry for the long waits, I'll start filling requests soon.

Roger that.- 55555

I'll help you out man. Finals are now over.

Image Type & Dimensions:AvatarExact Text: VOXUMO with the letters VXM black and the letters OUO WhiteDescribe What You Want: I would like a White Maxilos mask with eyes that are purple but look more real like and have a lighter purple for the pupil kind of like how the eyes of the bionicle in the first movie were and i would like a background that looks like there might be a black hole behind it with the Text i have asked to be at the top of the avatarThank you very much

Dibs on this one.-RezEDIT: Here is the avatar. It is about 8kb, so make sure your banner or signature isn't over 90kb:Posted ImageTell me if you need any edits. Enjoy! :)

Edited by .:Reznas:., Jan 07 2012 - 11:31 AM.

rc_banner.png

#55 Offline Fantasia

Fantasia
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 717 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 15 2012 - 02:36 PM

Image Type & Dimensions:Banner,400x150

Exact Text:The Life of Two Toa

Describe What You Want:A banner with a blue background with the above text at the top, and linked to this topic.thanks!

Here you go.Posted Image
[url=http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=2706][img]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Fantasia/SMP/tlott_sig.png[/img][/url]
I should be able to help out with requests from now on. I would do another request, but with BS01 down, I can't find the images I'm looking for.
EDIT:

Image Type & Dimensions: Avatar, standard size I guess?Exact Text: King Joe, in some epic looking font.Describe what you want: A blue Hau with green eyes in front of a cool background, with the text King Joe underneath in a cool font and a color that works well with the background.So pretty much just what I have now, but much better. My skills suck.

Cherixon claims this.EDIT: Here's a version of it:Posted Image~18.8 kbThoughts?

Very cool.Except can it be the standard Hau, not a Hau Nuva?

Is this good, King Joe?Posted Image
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Fantasia/SMP/kingjoe_av.png
I tried to replicate what Cherixon did.

Edited by Fantasia, Jan 16 2012 - 02:43 PM.

#56 Offline King Joe

King Joe
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 882 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 16 2012 - 11:42 PM

So much epic. Thanks, when I get on my computer, I'll change my avi.

#57 Offline SuperStickman117

SuperStickman117
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

• 495 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 17 2012 - 05:34 PM

Um, my request has been out for almost a month now, is anyone working on it?
Posted Image

#58 Offline Fantasia

Fantasia
  • Premier Member

• 717 posts

Posted Jan 17 2012 - 08:03 PM

I can do your avatar, but I have no idea where to look for the images you requested to have in your signature. If you could possibly tell me where to find good images, I could do it.

#59 Offline Reznas

Reznas
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 1,763 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 18 2012 - 10:52 PM

Hello. Neat shop. I happen to have a request here... not for a banner, but rather a poster.Image Type & Dimensions: JPG, 800x900Exact Text:Describe What You Want: The island of Mata Nui on a dark (black) background. The left side has half (or less than half) a red Pakari, slightly blending with the left side of the island. The right side has half (or, again, less than half) a dark grey Huna, which blends slightly with the right side of the island. Most of the island should be visible, just the very edges blend with the two Kanohi I described.Thank you. :)

I got this one.-Rez

rc_banner.png

#60 Offline Yaldabaoth

Yaldabaoth
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,272 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 19 2012 - 05:52 PM

Image Type & Dimensions: Banner, 200 x 500 or whatever the dimensions of my Makuta Hunt banners areExact Text: Makuta HuntDescribe What You Want: This ugly character (http://www.brickshel...gh/img_4242.jpg) presented on this lovely background (http://www.therealfu...sktop_10814.jpg). I'd like the pretty little birds obscured, thanks. XD I'd like this fairly quickly, because I'll not post a new Makuta Hunt episode without a great banner!
"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."

-- Harlan Ellison

Short Stories:
DESCENDANT, starring Kraata-Kal and Makuta Teridax
AN EVEN EXCHANGE, starring the Makuta of Stelt
THE END OF THE BROTHERHOOD, starring Tobduk and Makuta Chirox

#61 Offline SuperStickman117

SuperStickman117
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

• 495 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 20 2012 - 10:14 PM

I can do your avatar, but I have no idea where to look for the images you requested to have in your signature. If you could possibly tell me where to find good images, I could do it.

I would suggest Google Images, or I can do the images myself in Halo 3 and link the screenshots to you. If you'd start on the avatar, that'd be nice. Thanks!

Posted Image

#62 Offline Fantasia

Fantasia
  • Premier Member

• 717 posts

Posted Jan 21 2012 - 12:23 AM

I would suggest Google Images, or I can do the images myself in Halo 3 and link the screenshots to you. If you'd start on the avatar, that'd be nice. Thanks!

Okay, I suggest you send me screenshots by PM. I don't play Halo, so I don't know the characters you mentioned.Thanks.

#63 Offline Reznas

Reznas
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 1,763 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 22 2012 - 09:54 AM

Okay, Toatapio Nuva, here is your poster. I couldn't make it 800x900, so I made it 800x1,500. Is that alright? Hope you like it. Notify me if you need any changes.-Rez

rc_banner.png

#64 Online Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva
  • Members
  • Master of Poison Loose

• 5,539 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 22 2012 - 11:10 AM

Thank you for the poster. The Huna could show better in the picture, but besides that change, it's good. By the way, could you do one more thing to it? Could you put the text: "Forgotten Destiny" in the middle of the picture? You can choose the font. Thank you. :)

#65 Offline Reznas

Reznas
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 1,763 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 22 2012 - 11:28 AM

Thank you for the poster. The Huna could show better in the picture, but besides that change, it's good. By the way, could you do one more thing to it? Could you put the text: "Forgotten Destiny" in the middle of the picture? You can choose the font. Thank you. :)

Okay, the text has been added. Enjoy!

Image Type & Dimensions: Banner, 200 x 500 or whatever the dimensions of my Makuta Hunt banners areExact Text: Makuta HuntDescribe What You Want: This ugly character (http://www.brickshel...gh/img_4242.jpg) presented on this lovely background (http://www.therealfu...sktop_10814.jpg). I'd like the pretty little birds obscured, thanks. XD I'd like this fairly quickly, because I'll not post a new Makuta Hunt episode without a great banner!

Dibs on this one.-RezEDIT: Here you go Angel Bob:Posted ImagePlease inform me if you need any adjustments. Enjoy! :)

Edited by Reznas Nuva, Jan 22 2012 - 12:18 PM.

rc_banner.png

#66 Offline xon

xon
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,825 posts

Posted Jan 22 2012 - 02:34 PM

I'll try to do some requests when I have time.School and life has taken a toll on my online viewing time (Only 5 posts or so in the past 18 days).

#67 Offline Fantasia

Fantasia
  • Premier Member

• 717 posts

Posted Jan 31 2012 - 10:21 AM

Image Type & Dimensions: Banner, As big as it needs to be.

Exact Text: Panel 1: SARGE; Panel 2: SIMMONS; Panel 3: GRIF; Panel 4: DONUT; Panel 5: LOPEZ

Describe What You Want: Five panels, each with a picture of a Red vs Blue character. P1 will have a pic of Sarge in it, P2 will have a pic of Simmons in it, P3 will have a pic of Grif, P4 a pic of Donut, and P5 of Lopez. Below these captions, I want, in red text RED TEAM. I want the pics to be from when Rooster Teeth was using Halo 3 for the RvB episodes.

Image Type & Dimensions: Avatar, 100x50

Exact Text: SARGE

Describe What You Want: Pic of Sarge from Halo 3.

Here you go, SuperStickman. Let me know if you want it changed in any way.Posted Image
http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/1367/redteamsig.jpg
Posted Image
http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/4144/sargeav.jpg
Together, they are 98 KB.

#68 Offline SuperStickman117

SuperStickman117
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

• 495 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2012 - 03:59 PM

Amazing work! I can't see anything wrong with either of them. Thanks!
Posted Image

#69 Offline The Dandy Automaton

The Dandy Automaton
  • Premier Member
  • FFM Bionicle Winner

• 8,007 posts

Posted Feb 18 2012 - 04:42 PM

Image Type & Dimensions: I'm gonna say 700 x 250, but anything similar to my current banner's fine.

Exact Text: "The Best Kept Secrets"

Describe What You Want: The text in front of a dark, cloudy background.

If that's alright, that'd be great, thanks. =)

shadowofthisredrock.png

Chapter four - Desire

Coming soon!

Short Stories: The Commute ~ Rasinov ~ In Your Absence ~ Hunter's Game ~ Suchia (Coming soon)

Epics: The Best Kept Secrets (Chapter 27: The Shadow Walker coming soon) ~ The Shadow of this Red Rock

#70 Offline Reznas

Reznas
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 1,763 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 19 2012 - 01:50 PM

Image Type & Dimensions: I'm gonna say 700 x 250, but anything similar to my current banner's fine.

Exact Text: "The Best Kept Secrets"

Describe What You Want: The text in front of a dark, cloudy background.

If that's alright, that'd be great, thanks. =)

Dibs on this one. I'll have this ready ASAP. :)-RezEDIT: I really meant ASAP. :PPosted ImageInform me of any changes needed (If you have any).-Rez

Edited by Reznas Nuva, Feb 19 2012 - 02:14 PM.

rc_banner.png

#71 Offline The Dandy Automaton

The Dandy Automaton
  • Premier Member
  • FFM Bionicle Winner

• 8,007 posts

Posted Feb 19 2012 - 03:35 PM

Ooh! That looks lovely!Just one minor request, could it be a little shorter? Only a little bit. Everything else is brilliant though. =D

shadowofthisredrock.png

Chapter four - Desire

Coming soon!

Short Stories: The Commute ~ Rasinov ~ In Your Absence ~ Hunter's Game ~ Suchia (Coming soon)

Epics: The Best Kept Secrets (Chapter 27: The Shadow Walker coming soon) ~ The Shadow of this Red Rock

#72 Offline Reznas

Reznas
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 1,763 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 20 2012 - 12:24 AM

Ooh! That looks lovely!Just one minor request, could it be a little shorter? Only a little bit. Everything else is brilliant though. =D

Could you explain what you mean by shorter? Like shorter in width, or height?-Rez

rc_banner.png

#73 Offline The Dandy Automaton

The Dandy Automaton
  • Premier Member
  • FFM Bionicle Winner

• 8,007 posts

Posted Feb 20 2012 - 02:32 AM

Yeah, as in height, if that's alright.

shadowofthisredrock.png

Chapter four - Desire

Coming soon!

#74 Offline Pokemon Trainer N

Pokemon Trainer N
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,546 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 20 2012 - 03:56 AM

Image Type & Dimensions: PNG, 500x200.Exact Text: SHADOWSDescribe What You Want: A dark-blue Mahiki on a black background, with 'SHADOWS' in a white font below the Mahiki (although maybe slightly covering the bottom).The font should be kind of scratch-y (as in, scrathed into a wall, so now curves, all straight lines and sharp angles).I'd like it pretty soon, if possible. :)

Someday, you're going to need help. Someday, you're going to turn to me, because there's no one else left. And when you do, I will say 'no'. I will look you dead in the eyes and I will say no, because you let her die, David. 

marked.png

"There's a new world on the way."

Marked: Chapter 12 Coming Soon

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#75 Offline Reznas

Reznas
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 1,763 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 20 2012 - 08:47 AM

Yeah, as in height, if that's alright.

Alright. Sounds good.

Image Type & Dimensions: PNG, 500x200.Exact Text: SHADOWSDescribe What You Want: A dark-blue Mahiki on a black background, with 'SHADOWS' in a white font below the Mahiki (although maybe slightly covering the bottom).The font should be kind of scratch-y (as in, scrathed into a wall, so now curves, all straight lines and sharp angles).I'd like it pretty soon, if possible. :)

Called. I'll have it soon!-RezEDIT:Posted ImageNotify me if you need any adjustments. :)

Edited by Reznas Nuva, Feb 25 2012 - 02:57 AM.

rc_banner.png

#76 Offline Pokemon Trainer N

Pokemon Trainer N
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,546 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 25 2012 - 03:54 AM

Looks perfect.I'll put it in my sig as soon as I get on to my computer. :)

Someday, you're going to need help. Someday, you're going to turn to me, because there's no one else left. And when you do, I will say 'no'. I will look you dead in the eyes and I will say no, because you let her die, David. 

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#77 Offline Reznas

Reznas
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 1,763 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 25 2012 - 07:38 AM

Alright "The Wretched Automaton", I made the height in your banner a bit smaller. Is this alright:Posted ImageIt's the exact same url, so you don't need to reenter it into your signature. If you need me to decrease the height any more, I can do that. Enjoy! :)-Rez

rc_banner.png

#78 Offline The Dandy Automaton

The Dandy Automaton
  • Premier Member
  • FFM Bionicle Winner

• 8,007 posts

Posted Feb 25 2012 - 08:41 AM

I hate to be a botherer, but I just want to ask if it's possible to put it at the same size as the one I've currently squashed down, but hopefully in much higher quality. Sorry to nitpick. :P

shadowofthisredrock.png

Chapter four - Desire

Coming soon!

#79 Offline Reznas

Reznas
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 1,763 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 25 2012 - 08:57 AM

I hate to be a botherer, but I just want to ask if it's possible to put it at the same size as the one I've currently squashed down, but hopefully in much higher quality. Sorry to nitpick. :P

I know this isn't exactly the same size as the one you resized, but it's as close as I could get without cutting off some of the text. Does this work:Posted ImageAnd don't worry, it's no bother. It's my job after all. :)-Rez

rc_banner.png

#80 Offline Pokemon Trainer N

Pokemon Trainer N
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,546 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 11 2012 - 06:28 AM

Image Type & Dimensions: PNG, 500x200.Exact Text: DARK MIRROR PART IDescribe What You Want: A Shelek, Chirox-style, on a background similar to that of the Shadows banner, with 'DARK MIRROR' written in a sleek, modern font and PART I written below it on the right-hand side, but much smaller.Thanks in advance! :)

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users