Shattered Mask Productions

Image Type & Dimensions: JPG, 100 x 100Exact Text: NoneDescribe What You Want: A Avatar consisting of a Kraahkan (In the position it is on the set 'Makuta') in front of the pic, and two Trench knives behind it, Pirate flag style. Shiny, realistic knives if possible. Black Background, and a dark grey outline of the kraahkan, so you can see it.Image Type & Dimensions: 800 x 250Exact Text: Knives in the Dark (whatever font looks the most creepy and "right")Describe What You Want: two black Kraahkans facing each other point-y end, behind the words, and on the last 100 Pixels on ether side of the banner, A trench knife pointing diagnolly. Knife and Mask covered in Runes. Knife, grey hilt and silver blade, and mask, black with grey outline.The sig needs to link to: http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=2075&view=findpost&p=78337Thank you in advance!

pNNgXax.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Image Type & Dimensions: Banner, As big as it needs to be.

Exact Text: Panel 1: SARGE; Panel 2: SIMMONS; Panel 3: GRIF; Panel 4: DONUT; Panel 5: LOPEZ

Describe What You Want: Five panels, each with a picture of a Red vs Blue character. P1 will have a pic of Sarge in it, P2 will have a pic of Simmons in it, P3 will have a pic of Grif, P4 a pic of Donut, and P5 of Lopez. Below these captions, I want, in red text RED TEAM. I want the pics to be from when Rooster Teeth was using Halo 3 for the RvB episodes.

Image Type & Dimensions: Avatar, 100x50

Exact Text: SARGE

Describe What You Want: Pic of Sarge from Halo 3.

Edited by SuperStickman117

redteamsig.jpg

Credit for the avatar and banner goes to Shattered Mask Productions.

Image Type & Dimensions:AvatarExact Text: VOXUMO with the letters VXM black and the letters OUO WhiteDescribe What You Want: I would like a White Maxilos mask with eyes that are purple but look more real like and have a lighter purple for the pupil kind of like how the eyes of the bionicle in the first movie were and i would like a background that looks like there might be a black hole behind it with the Text i have asked to be at the top of the avatarThank you very much

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Hello. Neat shop. I happen to have a request here... not for a banner, but rather a poster.Image Type & Dimensions: JPG, 800x900Exact Text:Describe What You Want: The island of Mata Nui on a dark (black) background. The left side has half (or less than half) a red Pakari, slightly blending with the left side of the island. The right side has half (or, again, less than half) a dark grey Huna, which blends slightly with the right side of the island. Most of the island should be visible, just the very edges blend with the two Kanohi I described.Thank you. :)

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

The first time was so good, I decided to come back againImage Type & Dimensions: Jpeg 250x400Exact Text: "Conquest" in gold text outlined with red. It should be in the middle, right above the towers.Describe What You Want: Six towers in front of a foggy background. Each tower should look as though it is from Metru Nui, and have one of the Barraki heads overshadowing them. Behind the two center towers should be the coliseum, with the Kanohi Kraahkan overshadowing it. The text should be about between the towers and the coliseum. The whole thing should be misty on the edges, like a vision or a dream.Can I make an exception to the policy? This is for next term's RPG contest, so I'd rather not use it until then.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

We're short staffed and I've been working on other thing recently. Sorry for the long waits, I'll start filling requests soon.

Um, its been a few weeks so I kinda need it to be done soon (soon = a fortnight) or never.

Roger that.- 55555
I'll help you out man. Finals are now over.

Image Type & Dimensions:AvatarExact Text: VOXUMO with the letters VXM black and the letters OUO WhiteDescribe What You Want: I would like a White Maxilos mask with eyes that are purple but look more real like and have a lighter purple for the pupil kind of like how the eyes of the bionicle in the first movie were and i would like a background that looks like there might be a black hole behind it with the Text i have asked to be at the top of the avatarThank you very much

Dibs on this one.-RezEDIT: Here is the avatar. It is about 8kb, so make sure your banner or signature isn't over 90kb:sr_avatar.pngTell me if you need any edits. Enjoy! :) Edited by .:Reznas:.

• 2 weeks later...

Image Type & Dimensions:Banner,400x150

Exact Text:The Life of Two Toa

Describe What You Want:A banner with a blue background with the above text at the top, and linked to

this topic.thanks!

Here you go.tlott_sig.png
[url=http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=2706][img=http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Fantasia/SMP/tlott_sig.png][/url]
I should be able to help out with requests from now on. I would do another request, but with BS01 down, I can't find the images I'm looking for.EDIT:

Image Type & Dimensions: Avatar, standard size I guess?Exact Text: King Joe, in some epic looking font.Describe what you want: A blue Hau with green eyes in front of a cool background, with the text King Joe underneath in a cool font and a color that works well with the background.So pretty much just what I have now, but much better. My skills suck.

Cherixon claims this.EDIT: Here's a version of it:kingjoe.png~18.8 kbThoughts?
Very cool.Except can it be the standard Hau, not a Hau Nuva?
Is this good, King Joe?kingjoe_av.png
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Fantasia/SMP/kingjoe_av.png
I tried to replicate what Cherixon did. Edited by Fantasia

Um, my request has been out for almost a month now, is anyone working on it?

I can do your avatar, but I have no idea where to look for the images you requested to have in your signature. If you could possibly tell me where to find good images, I could do it.

Hello. Neat shop. I happen to have a request here... not for a banner, but rather a poster.Image Type & Dimensions: JPG, 800x900Exact Text:Describe What You Want: The island of Mata Nui on a dark (black) background. The left side has half (or less than half) a red Pakari, slightly blending with the left side of the island. The right side has half (or, again, less than half) a dark grey Huna, which blends slightly with the right side of the island. Most of the island should be visible, just the very edges blend with the two Kanohi I described.Thank you. :)

I got this one.-Rez

Image Type & Dimensions: Banner, 200 x 500 or whatever the dimensions of my Makuta Hunt banners areExact Text: Makuta HuntDescribe What You Want: This ugly character (http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Gornt/Blaaargh/img_4242.jpg) presented on this lovely background (http://www.therealfun.com/wallpapers/Fantasy_Desktop_10814.jpg). I'd like the pretty little birds obscured, thanks. XD I'd like this fairly quickly, because I'll not post a new Makuta Hunt episode without a great banner!

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison

I can do your avatar, but I have no idea where to look for the images you requested to have in your signature. If you could possibly tell me where to find good images, I could do it.
I would suggest Google Images, or I can do the images myself in Halo 3 and link the screenshots to you. If you'd start on the avatar, that'd be nice. Thanks!

redteamsig.jpg

Credit for the avatar and banner goes to Shattered Mask Productions.

I would suggest Google Images, or I can do the images myself in Halo 3 and link the screenshots to you. If you'd start on the avatar, that'd be nice. Thanks!
Okay, I suggest you send me screenshots by PM. I don't play Halo, so I don't know the characters you mentioned.Thanks.

Thank you for the poster. The Huna could show better in the picture, but besides that change, it's good. By the way, could you do one more thing to it? Could you put the text: "Forgotten Destiny" in the middle of the picture? You can choose the font. Thank you. :)

Thank you for the poster. The Huna could show better in the picture, but besides that change, it's good. By the way, could you do one more thing to it? Could you put the text: "Forgotten Destiny" in the middle of the picture? You can choose the font. Thank you. :)

Okay, the text has been added. Enjoy!

Image Type & Dimensions: Banner, 200 x 500 or whatever the dimensions of my Makuta Hunt banners areExact Text: Makuta HuntDescribe What You Want: This ugly character (http://www.brickshel...gh/img_4242.jpg) presented on this lovely background (http://www.therealfu...sktop_10814.jpg). I'd like the pretty little birds obscured, thanks. XD I'd like this fairly quickly, because I'll not post a new Makuta Hunt episode without a great banner!

Dibs on this one.-RezEDIT: Here you go Angel Bob:ab_banner.pngPlease inform me if you need any adjustments. Enjoy! :) Edited by Reznas Nuva

• 2 weeks later...

Image Type & Dimensions: Banner, As big as it needs to be.

Exact Text: Panel 1: SARGE; Panel 2: SIMMONS; Panel 3: GRIF; Panel 4: DONUT; Panel 5: LOPEZ

Describe What You Want: Five panels, each with a picture of a Red vs Blue character. P1 will have a pic of Sarge in it, P2 will have a pic of Simmons in it, P3 will have a pic of Grif, P4 a pic of Donut, and P5 of Lopez. Below these captions, I want, in red text RED TEAM. I want the pics to be from when Rooster Teeth was using Halo 3 for the RvB episodes.

Image Type & Dimensions: Avatar, 100x50

Exact Text: SARGE

Describe What You Want: Pic of Sarge from Halo 3.

Here you go, SuperStickman. Let me know if you want it changed in any way.redteamsig.jpg
http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/1367/redteamsig.jpg
sargeav.jpg
http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/4144/sargeav.jpg
Together, they are 98 KB.

• 3 weeks later...

Image Type & Dimensions: I'm gonna say 700 x 250, but anything similar to my current banner's fine.

Exact Text: "The Best Kept Secrets"

Describe What You Want: The text in front of a dark, cloudy background.

If that's alright, that'd be great, thanks. =)

Dibs on this one. I'll have this ready ASAP. :)-RezEDIT: I really meant ASAP. :Ptwa_banner.pngInform me of any changes needed (If you have any).-Rez Edited by Reznas Nuva

Image Type & Dimensions: PNG, 500x200.Exact Text: SHADOWSDescribe What You Want: A dark-blue Mahiki on a black background, with 'SHADOWS' in a white font below the Mahiki (although maybe slightly covering the bottom).The font should be kind of scratch-y (as in, scrathed into a wall, so now curves, all straight lines and sharp angles).I'd like it pretty soon, if possible. :)

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Yeah, as in height, if that's alright.

Alright. Sounds good.

Image Type & Dimensions: PNG, 500x200.Exact Text: SHADOWSDescribe What You Want: A dark-blue Mahiki on a black background, with 'SHADOWS' in a white font below the Mahiki (although maybe slightly covering the bottom).The font should be kind of scratch-y (as in, scrathed into a wall, so now curves, all straight lines and sharp angles).I'd like it pretty soon, if possible. :)

Called. I'll have it soon!-RezEDIT:vpe_banner.pngNotify me if you need any adjustments. :) Edited by Reznas Nuva

Alright "The Wretched Automaton", I made the height in your banner a bit smaller. Is this alright:twa_banner.pngIt's the exact same url, so you don't need to reenter it into your signature. If you need me to decrease the height any more, I can do that. Enjoy! :)-Rez

I hate to be a botherer, but I just want to ask if it's possible to put it at the same size as the one I've currently squashed down, but hopefully in much higher quality. Sorry to nitpick. :P

I know this isn't exactly the same size as the one you resized, but it's as close as I could get without cutting off some of the text. Does this work:twa_banner.pngAnd don't worry, it's no bother. It's my job after all. :)-Rez

• 2 weeks later...

Image Type & Dimensions: PNG, 500x200.Exact Text: DARK MIRROR PART IDescribe What You Want: A Shelek, Chirox-style, on a background similar to that of the Shadows banner, with 'DARK MIRROR' written in a sleek, modern font and PART I written below it on the right-hand side, but much smaller.Thanks in advance! :)

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill