Hilarious Bootleg Toys

Xabla

I think I speak for all LEGO and Transformers fans when I say Kre-O as a brand deserves to burn in the fires of Tartarus.

Also, most of these are ######, but that Thomas/ Voltron crossover is the most glorious thing I have ever laid eyes upon.

Kre-O is good, I was making a joke, it may not be Lego, but it has more articulation than minifigs would have if Lego were ever to acquire a TF line.

And without Kre-O, we wouldn't have Gangster Soundwave :P

1430915536_k4.jpg

Not to mention that he's also wise enough to have someone brag about it on his packaging.

So is Starscream, so I'm not sure if it counts for anything.

1430915536_k6.jpeg

Although Ninja Starscream is pretty impressive.

Ninja Starscream looks boss.

Yes. Yes he does.

I don't think I've laughed so hard in so long of a time like when I saw that Thomas the Train Mega-Zord. :superfunny:

• Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

I think I speak for all LEGO and Transformers fans when I say Kre-O as a brand deserves to burn in the fires of Tartarus.

Also, most of these are ######, but that Thomas/ Voltron crossover is the most glorious thing I have ever laid eyes upon.

Ugh, I am so glad they ended Kre-o.

And that soundwave had me lolin' for ever.

Ugh, I am so glad they ended Kre-o.

And that soundwave had me lolin' for ever.

Kre-O, ended? Never. This is from 2015 spring wave:

kreonwarriors_wv2_army_bee.jpg?fit=1200%

I dunno, the minifig design is pretty cool. And that Optimus Prime face is kinda cute. :guilty:

That is until they start creating a sombrero wearing Megatron.

Or an Olympic runner Blur.

Blurr isn't someone to expect, he's not that big a character, so he probably won't wind up in the Kre-O warriors line, and plus, the closest thing to Olympic runner featured in Kre-O would be the Gladiator designs for some of the warriors line characters.

Sombrero Megatron is still highly likely, however.

I found a few weirdos, but Google is acting strange and so I was only able to get one full-screen one.

Capture.JPG

The Batman & Robin movie doesn't look so bad now, doesn't it?

EDIT:

I've been able to squeeze a couple more pictures from google, so here you go. :P

maxresdefault.jpg

5XZM.jpg

ngbbs4d7493d392a75.jpgLittle-Pluckies-Ninja-Protects-knockoff-

!Bm6Yp+gBmk~$%28KGrHqUH-EMEtbKJBMRcBLhYc

Edited by Iaredios Paerkenon
  • Upvote 2

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

Those are pretty weird/crazy but transforming Thomas is still funnier.

I don't think anyone will be able to beat that.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Those are pretty weird/crazy but transforming Thomas is still funnier.

I don't think anyone will be able to beat that.

Your probably right.

Kopaka.png

stone_good.png

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Little-Pluckies-Ninja-Protects-knockoff-

But...the red one's Raphael, not Donatello...did they give him all the weapons? Is that Shredder lying dead in the corner? Are they specifically trying to look like a bootleg?

Originally, all the turtles were colored red like Raphael, but it was too hard to tell the difference between them, so they were given the individual colors we see today. And Shredder's taking a power nap. Shhhhhhh.

mindeth the cobwebs

I'm so sorry, I felt that what I asked had to be asked... but - what even is that a box of????

Not sure why my post was deleted along with yours, but I previously said that I think there are squirt guns in there, as the box seems to be advertizing.

Edited by Iaredios Paerkenon

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

I'm so sorry, I felt that what I asked had to be asked... but - what even is that a box of????

Not sure why my post was deleted along with yours, but I previously said that I think there are squirt guns in there, as the box seems to be advertizing.

In that case, my error is greatly compounded. Curse my dirty mind, I don't know what I was inhaling to put that out! Especially here!

~ CHTrilogy