Even MORE storyline

Hello all, as usual. :)

Now, I have had an interesting theory that's been preying for a while, and that's this:

In G1, the Toa Mata were created as an emergency failsafe for the crash of the GSR. (sorry, GSR, u crashed) Then are presented unto the island of Mata Nui with a mission to rid the world of Makuta and stop the Rahi from casing destruction.

Although, beforehand, Helryx just wakes them up and sends them on their way, easily finding out mask powers and abilities, speech capability, waliking, etc., something brand-new beings don't know off the bat. Which brigs up the question; were the Toa Mata originally Matoran? they instantly figured out a ton of things and were able to socially interact in seconds, but...

Why am I bringing this up in a G2 argument?

The same happened here.

Six villagers were taken from their homes, wiped of all memory, and turned into Toa with fighting capabilities to destroy any evil threat that cane upon the island by, possibly, a higher power source. Something LEGO could work off of in the future. That would explain how the mysterious protector of fire was able to call out Tahu's name as soon as he landed.

Now, that video brings up other issues, like how come the skull spiders suck so bad, and do villagers control elemental powers like the protectors, and were the protectors once Toa, but for right now, this is my question. Go ahead, wizards of B/S/T!

Created on the island of Artakha around 100,000 years ago, the Toa Mata first awoke on the Order of Mata Nui base known as Daxia. They were told their names and of their identity as Toa. Following this, they were trained there in combat by Hydraxon. They were then sent to Karda Nui, where they defended the Av-Matoran at work there. While there, they had to contain energy spikes which were affecting the Rahi, and they had to defeat the sentient lightning bolts known as theAvohkah. After the Matoran left the core, the Mata entered the Codrex. Inside, they entered their Toa Canisters awaiting the day they would be needed.

Well that sorta disproves that theory for Gen one.

And gen 2, they fell from the sky, here is a question, how did the Villagers get the Toa into Space then?

Obviously, they came from Asgard. :P

Seriously, how can you not see that this (Cut to 1:20)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uC8WH4zoo0Q&feature=youtu.be&t=1m20s

Is just a cartoon-y version of this (Cut to 2:00)

Yup, that was totally the Bifrost that sent them to Okoto. :)

Edited by The~1st~Shadow

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

This is not true for gen1. We know for sure that they were created as toa, as well as helryx and Orde. However, I really like the idea for gen2...it'd allow a similar storyline to 2004, but with the same set of toa as opposed to a new one. I like it :P

Hi.

If you remember me from when I was most active on BZP, from 2009-2011...

I know I was cringy. But please keep in mind I was literally 12.

The Skrall didn't die by running into something.

well, they also weren't arachnids. :u

*cue Visorak chasing the Heart of the Visorak here*

Anyway, the first Toa in G1 were created as Toa - they were never Matoran. Whether they were created as Toa in G2 or not remains to be seen.

• Upvote 3