If you saw...

Xabla

Known that the story would end on a cliffhanger.

If the 2006 story arc was followed by the order of mata Nui and the dark hunters battling each other, you would...

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

...I'd be mutated into a water-breathing freak.

If Vezon saved your life while wearing sunglasses and said, "Come with me if you want to live..."

"Ten thousand futures have I looked at. A hundred thousand. And in only one does mankind finally unite, and flourish...and survive. Only one. Doomworld."

210pxthe_master_doctor_doom.jpg

Watched the characters of Galidor get blown up by Makuta.

If Lego continued trying to be hip and cool instead of focusing on the bricks around 2004, you would...

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

...I would travel the universe for years and years, until I got bored and decided to blow up a planet or two.

If you found Ekimu's Mask of Creation...

"Ten thousand futures have I looked at. A hundred thousand. And in only one does mankind finally unite, and flourish...and survive. Only one. Doomworld."

...exaggerate the tales of any Toa team I would have to follow. What? Patrol stories don't sell very well without a few Manas attacks here and there.

If you stumbled upon a Toa canister while walking on the beach, you would... 

Throw a beach party.

If Nuju and some Ko-Matoran took over your house and turned it into a library, you would...

Keep far away from the roller coaster, it's probably dangerous.

If a swarm of Bohrok began demolishing your house and possessed anyone living with you, you would...

Prepare for the epic crash landing that will wipe out a lot of the world and pray Australia is spared.

If your government began constructing a robot similar to the GSR, you would...