If you saw...

Xabla

I'd ask Firedracax to make Visorak Pie to go with the burgers.

If Lewa Nuva broke into your house and began eating all your food due to the munchies, you would...

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

...I'd try to go all H.P. Lovecraft on the world, realize I can't move, and cry forever.

If the Lord of Skull Spiders suddenly appeared outside your window...

"Ten thousand futures have I looked at. A hundred thousand. And in only one does mankind finally unite, and flourish...and survive. Only one. Doomworld."

210pxthe_master_doctor_doom.jpg

...Try to hide from Lewa, because the only reason Onua would do that is because Lewa's been brainwashed again.

If a Bohrok launched a krana at your face...

"Ten thousand futures have I looked at. A hundred thousand. And in only one does mankind finally unite, and flourish...and survive. Only one. Doomworld."

Krana: "Sorry, kid, we're not looking for new applicants that are dumb." (You need 200 intelligence points to join the swarm.)

If Kopaka Nuva challenged you to an ice skating contest, you would...

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

I would turn it into a flea, put it in a box, put that box in another box, then mail tha box to myself then SMASH IT WITH A HAMMER!

If you saw Gali eat Matoro...

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

I would call the police and fight back. RIP in pepperonis House, you will be missed.

If Brutaka sent you to an alternate universe where Galidor was successful. 

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

I'd be fine if Bonkles was still being sold.

If you saw Hafu carve a statue of you, but the pedestal made up half the height of the statue and his name was carved in big letters, you would...

...Have to look up a translator to find out what the letters on the statue stood for. 'Cause they'd be in Matoran, and I have yet to memorize it.

If Teridax appeared with a massive army and threatened to destroy the world...

Edited by Vakama35

Dress up as Brutahka

If Christopher Sabat voiced Matau and Onewa In LOMU and WOS

BEHOLD.....THE DREAM TEAM! COMING SOON.... :o

~ Oh hi thar, here are some quotes: ~

"Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all" -Toa Mata Tahu, MNOG

"Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villans and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people he's never met before and who don't know his name can live."

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

...I would carve my face into Mount Everest. 

If you were dumped into Energized Protodermis...