If you saw...

Xabla

...beat him over the head, because I've always wanted to have a pet furnace salamander.

If the Bohrok orchestra fought the Piraka in a music battle...

"Ten thousand futures have I looked at. A hundred thousand. And in only one does mankind finally unite, and flourish...and survive. Only one. Doomworld."

210pxthe_master_doctor_doom.jpg

...go insane with impatience when they said "Holiday 2016." Just like Mass Effect...

If the Bionicle game was developed by Bethesda, you would...

"Ten thousand futures have I looked at. A hundred thousand. And in only one does mankind finally unite, and flourish...and survive. Only one. Doomworld."

...I'd ask Matau if I could borrow his mask. Then beat him with it. Then use it to terrorize everyone on the planet.

If you joined the army and your drill sergeant was Ackar...

...I wouldn't write negative reviews about him, just to be safe.

If you received an invite to Hahli and Jaller's wedding...

I'd break him out of the tank and we would have one of the greatest breakouts from a seafood restaurant one could imagine.

If Mutran offered to mutate you into anything you wanted to be, you would...

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

...Either try to combine them in some super-Kanohi, or, failing that, just eat them and gain their power.

If you came home one day and saw that a Nui-Rama hive had been built in your backyard...

• Upvote 1

Move. :P

If you woke up in New Atero as a Glatorian one day.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

...I'd realize the sport was about latching onto faces and brainwashing victims. And root for their team.

If scientists had discovered how to turn people into Matoran/Toa/Turaga...

I would take up the offer, and promptly be shredded to bits by a flying propeller-disk. Or win and bask in the glory.

If you were given the choice of being sent to a horrible alternate reality by Brutaka or be rebuilt by Karzahni. (Even though you're most likely a human.)

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y: