A Series of Unfortunate Accidents

Onaku

Makuta cannot tolerate alcohol. After Miserix insults Teridax, the two makuta destroy an entire pub. The next morning, Gorast is hung over & confused as to why she's sleeping on Krika's couch & the rest of the makuta are looking for their kanohi which unbeknownst to them, they had destroyed in a furnace while chanting "hail Denmark".

Lewa, the Master of Jungle wants to become a Master of Air. 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Lego comes around, captures him, and forces him through intense brainwashing to make him forget his dreams.

The Toa of Plasma attempt to become more relevant.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

He is shocked to find that none exist.

Matau attempts to tame a Kikanalo.

t5pQDlO.jpg

He gets laid*

*In his dreams during his comatose state, caused by falling off a tree

I come back from the dead

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!

Unfortunately, without enough donations, premier membership sales or t-shirt sales, it won't return.

Gali gets dating advice from Kivoda.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Gali decides that she had enough dating advice for today and goes for a swim instead. Where a giant sea creature devours her whole.

Tahu gets an overpowered suit of power-armor

It's makes him extremely slow & while it makes him more durable, it also turns him into a sitting duck. A Muaka has a fun time mauling him to death.

Gali sells her hooks on ebay. 

Someone buys them. But now she is unarmed. That same Muaka sleeps with a full belly that night.

Lewa takes stand-up classes

He stands a bit too close to the edge of the canopy and falls to his untimely demise. Wrong stand-up?

Kopaka takes a nap in Po-Koro.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Sleeping in the stands is never a good idea. Hewkii accidentally knocks the puck out of the ring & it smashes the scope on Kopaka's akaku.

Pohatu takes a nap in Ko-Koro.

Sadly, Pohatu freezes to death. Womp womp.

Lewa tries to conquer his fear of water by swimming again.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Capsizes, gets eaten by a Takea Shark.

A team of Toa take on a horde of Zyglak...

t5pQDlO.jpg

Yeah, but zombie apocalypse.

The Garai is experimented on by some Nynrah Ghosts...

t5pQDlO.jpg

He causes a massive economical crisis by making too many copper masks wich causes a once prized trophy to be seen as just another piece of trash. Oh he is also exiled.

Bionicle's sales rapidly increase and the series lasts past 2017

Her house is ransacked by Dark Hunters.

Macku and Hewkii are enjoying a nice stroll down the coast of Naho Bay.

t5pQDlO.jpg

The Ga-Matoran drown. 

Tahu and Vakama chart a map of the Charred Forest.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Just when they reach the exit to New York, Lewa slips & the horde of angry people take him away before the Toa can reach him.

Tehutti has had enough of school & takes a day off.

He takes a vacation to the beach. To bad the beach is actually a mine field.

The Matoran of Metru Nui erect a statue of Matoro.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Hafu was really sick while working on the statue. He left several cracks in the base of the statue & the statue itself was sloppily made. It crumbles after a bird lands on it.

Hafu decides to try another hobby instead of carving.

A Kolhii ball flies directly into his face and he perishes.

Hafu comes back from the dead.

t5pQDlO.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I would've been banned ages ago.

Lego includes cameos of past Bionicle characters in G2.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Their personalities are swapped.

The Rahkshi get their own Netflix series...

BEHOLD.....THE DREAM TEAM! COMING SOON.... :o

~ Oh hi thar, here are some quotes: ~

"Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all" -Toa Mata Tahu, MNOG

"Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villans and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people he's never met before and who don't know his name can live."

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

It turns back time.

They resell G1 sets as collector's items.

"Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all" -Toa Mata Tahu, MNOG

"Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villans and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people he's never met before and who don't know his name can live."

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

Bionicle fans sweep through the world's nations in search of these prized sets while longtime collectors sit in their chairs and laugh maniacally. 

Lego leaks lots of information in hopes to create interest in new lines.

t5pQDlO.jpg

These sources of information are rejected by the community, causing a lack of interest and resulting of the cancellation of these new lines.

Greg Farshtey returns to give G1 a proper ending...

Edited by Takama Metru

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

The fans are polarized and the community turns to civil war.

Someone utilizes time travel to reverse the effects of the Great Cataclysm.

t5pQDlO.jpg