A Series of Unfortunate Accidents

Onaku

It becomes the MikeTyson and aggressively controls him, causing the Onu-Matoran inventor to aggressively rip Hewkii's Kakama off with his teeth.

Turaga Vakama directs a Bionicle remake of 300

Edited by Erasmus Graves

"Mutiny, Booty and Entropy"  - The Three Vices of the Frostelus

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

He brings 300 bohrok as stunt doubles. Unfortunately, they are too uncoordinated without their Bahrag and they destroy the whole set.

A male matoran begins to have a crush on Gali.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

He feels sad, assuages this feeling by stalking her obsessively until a jealous Turaga Matau attacks him with his kau kau staff. Matoran parts are found all over Le-Wahi.

Web of Shadows is remastered, with all the bad parts fixed, an additional ten minutes added, Sidorak restored to his awesome book and comic status, and three extra Special Features are added to the DVD (another motion comic: Birth of the Rahaga, all the Toa Hordika Mask of Light animations, and the complete soundtrack by Nathan Furst).

The remastered movie is put up on Netflix and the DVDs are put up for the price of the original.

The movie is good. Too good. DVD players begin breaking down trying to load all the content on the disk & when it is released on Netflix, the servers are receiving too much traffic & the strain crashes the website for over a month.

Instead of the toa mata & the three virtues, six Frosteleus & the three vices are the focus of the 2001 story & MNOG2

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

On a plus side: The early sets wins a great level of AFOLacclaim, and the Frostelus equivalent of MNOLG features several dozen different new actions.

On a downside: 1. The dialogue between the Frostelus is full of pirate-isms, making them hard to be understood. 

2. The Kopaka and Lewa equivalents of the Frostelus Mata always attempt to overthrow the 'Tahu' leader, until the 'Onua' and Pohatu' equivalents beat them up.

3. Parents complain about the sensational level of violence, chaos, plundering and uses of the word 'booty' in the books and comics, as well as the disreputable marketing of the three vices.

4. The MNOLG2 is, in true Frostelus fashion, a piratical biomechanical LEGO rip-off of a certain other game involving the three vices...

5. The line is shut down in mid-2003, and all sets, comics and books are recalled. Plans are scrapped for next years location of the ancient floating city of Cordak Nui By 2004,  no-one can really say the toyline ever existed outside their imaginations.

THE END

The New Situation: In an alternate universe, the Frostelus line continues until 2011.

Edited by Erasmus Graves

By this point, Lego has made itself too unlikable with parents and children, so when Bionicle is discontinued, the other themes aren't successful enough to keep the company in business.

Lego starts making Power Rangers sets.

They copy the 2015 Bionicle design. The line is not successful.

Sidorak, Teridax, Turaga Jovan and Turaga Dume get together to reminisce about the Matoran Civil War, the League of Six Kingdoms War, and 'the good old days' in general.

The game is buggy, broken and incomplete. Sales for anything related to bionicle soon plummet.

Ekimu crafts a new mask.

Edited by DJ Khaled

The skakdi tries to seduce the toa, but it has no concept of lust and just steps aside to let the Kikanalo speak to the skakdi. Unfortunately, it's mating season.

The toa mata travel along the Oregon Trail.

It happens to be owned by Vezon the Loan shark, and through a long series of events, Jaller loses all of his money.

Vezon gets tired of this dimension and takes a holiday to the Mushroom Kingdom.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

Vezon accidentally fused all the inhabitants with the stones. Mario is is not happy and he attempts to jump on the skakdi to no avail. Bowser also takes a shot, but he is killed in the most horrific way: being fused to Luigi. Even princess Peach can't stop Vezon from destroying all of the kingdom.

Onua goes looking for a matoran's lost pet.

Gali winds up with a large hole in her chest.

Onua and Kivoda hang out together...

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

Onua expresses how much he likes Korgot to Kivoda. This sparks a rivalry between the two and they both die after hitting each other at the same time.

Limousines are invented in the G1 story.

Vezon goes on a joyride and ends up dismembering 30 people, Breaking 45 windows, and destroying at least half of Ga-Metru before driving into a lamp-post and exploding spectacularly.

Reidak, Kalmah, and Tridax go bowling.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

Reidak is exceptionally skilled a bowling, earning the respect and adoration of everyone else in the alley, but Kalmah and Tridax are not happy. They sabotage Reidak's next game by giving him a bowling ball with glue. The Piraka is unable to free his fingers as he slides down the Lane and is horribly mangled.

Pohatu plays with a dog.

It decides to go fast and tries rolling up a loop. It drops halfway through and shatters the ground, causing an earthquake destroying half of Onu-Koro.

Takua lives in a boat.

His draconian punishments lead to him becoming unemployed and homeless. The once famed leader is now a forgotten hobo with a shopping cart & Piraka hoodie.

Today, Helryx writes a song for all the dead toa.

Casualty rates are so low it soon is forced to close.

Malum's autobiography The Unarmoured and the Dead hits bestseller lists. 

:flagaus: Straylia Day! :flagaus:

Edited by Erasmus Graves

Tahu burns the snags on the BBQ, Gali dies of indigestion after eating a Meat Pie Floater in Darwin, Lewa jumps into the pool after too many beers and drowns,  Pohatu gets bitten by a King Brown Snake, Kopaka is trapped inside an esky during a game of hide & seek and suffocates to death, and Onua is trapped in Bundanyabba after losing all his cash in a game of 2-Up, doomed to drink beer, be taken advantage of and visit locals for the rest of his life.

All seven of the Turaga have a movie marathon.

• Upvote 1