A Series of Unfortunate Accidents

Onaku

Hafu suffocates in the corpses.

Hafu comes back from the dead.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

He's a zombie and he can't carve any more, though his mind is as sane as ever ("HEWKII CAN CARVE BETTER THAN ME??? NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!)

Bitil opens a factory chain, thereby reducing unemployment in the Southern Isles by 80%.

"Mutiny, Booty and Entropy"  - The Three Vices of the Frostelus

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Glatorian hands shatter as they attempt to punch Matoran faces.

The Tarakava join in the boxing arena matches.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Several Matoran are hanged due to a horrible misunderstanding.

The Matoran of Mata Nui hold a Connect Four tournament. 

• Upvote 1

t5pQDlO.jpg

The Ta-Matoran and the Ga-Matoran have a heated debate on which tribe has the superior surfing style. 

The Le-Matoran try to wind-surf as a way to match these tribes' surfing.

t5pQDlO.jpg

He becomes the White Ranger. Wait, Gold Ranger. Wait... Never mind, as he is killed by the combined forces of all the PR/SS Villains.

Brutaka opens a portal to the Power Rangers universe.

Edited by Gunhaver

t5pQDlO.jpg

He becomes a Toa of Plantlife. 

The Toa discover the secret of Mata Nui earlier.

t5pQDlO.jpg

She becomes the first even female Toa of Fire, which makes things quite awkward. Tahu on the other hand, becomes the first ever male Toa of Water.

Malum publishes his autobiography, The Unarmoured and the Dead.

Having no qualms about killing, the Matoran criminals decimate the numbers of the Toa Metru, leaving only Onewa and Whenua (who were too big and tough to be killed). They are unable to defeat Teridax because of their inability to form solid protodermis, but immigrate to Mata Nui with their fifty-six Matoran, where they ignore the problems of the MU, thereby allowing the Makuta to take over the universe, and they all die when the Makutaverse rises, destroying the island of Mata Nui.

Turaga Matau takes a nap.

Edited by Erasmus Graves

Thousands upon thousands of angry Bone Hunters and Vorox come out of the desert to lay waste to a society who has cut off their water supplies.

Tahu posts an awesome guitar solo up on Youtube. 

People steal his guitar solo and he can't make any money from it.

A matoran is given the choice to support either the Brotherhood of Makuta, Order of Mata Nui or the Dark Hunters.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

He chooses the Brotherhood of Makuta, because he gets paid and doesn't get killed if he fails. The Matoran then goes on to become a Toa, kills all his teammates in inventive and practical ways, and delivers the Mask of Time unto his master, Makuta Teridax. He then becomes the first ever Shadow Turaga.

The Matoran's name is Whenua.

Some Skakdi decide to do the haka.

Edited by Erasmus Graves

BZPower degenerates into the cesspit of the Internet, becoming a haven of bad language, inappropriate memes, closet weeaboos and threats of violence - basically 4chan. Oh, and the kids hack the site, causing it to crash. The forums are declared: :infected:

Let us hope that never happens. :bzp:

G1 is continued with a series of comics drawn by the cream of DC artists.

Edited by Erasmus Graves

Hakann dies from salmonella, Vezok is taken to hospital, Zaktan is diagnosed with obesity, Avak dies from a heart attack, Reidak gets addicted to the apple pies from mcdonalds and Thok vomits in a bin.

The Toa Mata meet the main 6 from My Little Pony.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.