A Series of Unfortunate Accidents

Onaku

The Toa ignore him, and he becomes depressed.

Takua tries to summon the Toa Mata.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

On Takua's adventure, he challenges a Vakuta to a fight and while battling it, the Vakuta get hits with a Madu Cabolo and it blows up the cave, destroying Whenua's prison and trapping him in more rubble. A Makika later hops in and eats Whenua's kanohi.

Takua competes in the Kewa bird race.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

His competetvie spirit leads him to kill every other matoran participating in the race.

Nova Orbis Year two gets released

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!

He launches more balloons to go after Takua. However, he used half of the work force in Ta-Metru and there isn't enough stuff being made. Production in Ta-Metru fails and the economy somehow begins to suck.

Takua goes to space.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

He decides to upgrade himself using the technology of this civilization. However, the intergalactic council accuses him of being abusive and racist and therefore kill him.

A deathclaw is teleported to the matoran universe.

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!

Krika' group is full of members. However, the villains meet the anti-heroes that stole their thunder or did something awful to them and they all kill each other.

Gorast holds a raid on Mata Nui.

Takanuva breaks the Internet. Figuratively and literally, his subscriber count hits 3 trillion members and the strain put on the YouTube servers causes the entire website to crash.

The Toa Mata try out 4chan.

They go insane from the insanity that is 4chan and go on a lifelong mission to kill every 4chan member. However they fall into a pit after walking out their front door.

A Tarakava goes vegan...

:k: :m_o: :v: :s: :m_o: :r: :r:

BZRPG Characters: The Collector of Masks and Zavesh

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Disco, Phobia, MaharaRomulus and Remus

Hero Factory RPG 2.5 Characters: Whipcrack and Charles Erudite

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

The hero factory turns our favorite lego pieces into heroes. Unfortunately, kids all over the world have nothing to play with and Hasbro becomes their new childhood idol.

Hasbro replaces Lego.