What intact things are there left in the MU?

The initial damage of Teridax's death would probably have been equivalent to another Great Cataclysm, plus a little extra from the fight with Mata Nui. 

Probably the reason why it's now rendered inhospitable is because a lot of the things inside of it was taken away by the exiting MU inhabitants. 

• Upvote 2

bZpOwEr

Krika's dignity sure didn't remain intact.

Then again, neither did his molecules.

• Upvote 10

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

I got Monster Hunter World on PS4, add me at bmrjw2 if you want

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.

The initial damage of Teridax's death would probably have been equivalent to another Great Cataclysm, plus a little extra from the fight with Mata Nui.

Probably the reason why it's now rendered inhospitable is because a lot of the things inside of it was taken away by the exiting MU inhabitants.

Also because without heating, the inside of the robot would freeze.
  • Upvote 2

Great question Montosoy9! Now I need to reconsider some things in relation to A Rude Awakening with this new info.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Krika's dignity sure didn't remain intact.

Then again, neither did his molecules.

DANG

I lol'd hard

On topic: I'm going to agree with everyone saying the codrex.  It seems like everything else is either useless or has already been scrapped.  

Edited by sydorack

:y::m_o::l::m_o:

The Codrex, like everybody is saying. I'd also venture to say that possibly the uninhabited islands from the MU's southern areas (Mata Nui's legs). If they were just rocky islands, then there really isn't anything to really destroy, is there?. As for what we know is certainly destroyed, Metru Nui. Metru Nui is beyond a doubt, gone. 

Edited by Guardian Legend
  • Upvote 1

“We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives. And that's okay. That's good. You gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be."

-The Doctor

The Codrex, like everybody is saying. I'd also venture to say that possibly the uninhabited islands from the MU's southern areas (Mata Nui's legs). If they were just rocky islands, then there really isn't anything to really destroy, is there?. As for what we know is certainly destroyed, Metru Nui. Metru Nui is beyond a doubt, gone. 

They were also basically ignored by most of the inhabitants. I doubt they'd expend much effort exploring places they considered insignificant at best, terrifyingly dangerous at worst, on the off chance they contained important things to salvage when there's so much else to take.

Actually, I bet someone thought it sounded like a great adventure.

Banner 2.png

Click on them to build them yourself!

Who's to say they're uninhabited? One of the knees could very well hold the only Non-genderlocked Matoran in the Universe, for all we know.

Well I guess maybe we don't know for sure that they are uninhibited, but I'd guess they would be uninhabited by matoran if they were so dangerous? 

“We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives. And that's okay. That's good. You gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be."

-The Doctor

Clean it all. It must be cleaned...

So does this mean all of the technology is being broken down and scraped or that lots of it is being moved outside and set up on Spherus Magna instead? (Like the chute system is being set up in New Atero or something.)

Edited by The Hero Nuva Kaita Nui
  • Upvote 1

To all BIONICLE fanfiction writers - send me your work, I'd genuinely love to read it - especially canon compliant pieces. I'm always looking for more such material to read and to circulate with my friends.

Clean it all. It must be cleaned...

So does this mean all of the technology is being broken down and scraped or that lots of it is being moved outside and set up on Spherus Magna instead? (Like the chute system is being set up in New Atero or something.)

I think most things have been dismantled for materials.

gb_civil_war_ara_banner_2.jpg 
Proud Graphics Artist.
Current 2015 collection:

I have them all :P

green = all, blue = partial, black = none

Only non-promotionals counted

Isn't the MU destruction countdown happening, since no one is inhabiting the "mind" of the robot?

-NotS

Uh, that only happens if the Mask of Life is inside the robot. AFAIK it's not. 

What would it do anyway? Everyone is already gone and it is already inhospitable.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light