the vahkidane show

Dane-gerous

Give up, loser.

Hey folks! This is basically the worst possible thing you can post in a creative forum here, joke or no. In the interest of having a public example, I'm leaving this post as-is, and don't do it again. -GSR

it was a joke between me and dane...?

Edited by OLISI

Kathok

Give up with what?

Give up, loser.

Okay guys, this is not Skype or any other part in the forums where you can just write generic (and maybe spammy) comments like this. In the comic section of BZP, we have a rule of relevancy and constructive criticism.

Anyway, the comics are well done for a generally new spriter.

Edited by Shard the Gemknight Toa
  • Upvote 2

Give up with what?

Give up, loser.

Okay guys, this is not Skype or any other part in the forums where you can just write generic (and maybe spammy) comments like this. In the comic section of BZP, we have a rule of relevancy and constructive criticism.

Also, as a general rule? "Give up, loser" is basically the worst possible thing you can post in any of BZP's creative forums, and even if this is a joke between friends it doesn't read that way very well.  Don't do it again.

• Upvote 4

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42