Describe the character game

bohrokman

You dismiss one YouTube Poop meme and yet bring up another video? Seriously dude? Anyway, he be the man who yells at cabins and raps about wooden logs while dissing people on how 'they sell fish'. Oh, and always thinks that everything against him 'is a black thing'. :lol:

EDIT: Ninja'd. An alien body-changer who's perception of the universe tells me that he lives in another universe where physics and science work differently.

Justinian II

Edited by Iaredios the Hip Historian

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

A pretty good ruler, but everything changed when he lost his nose (not quite how it haopened, but it's funny to think.) I probably got that completely wrong.

Carolus Rex.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

That weird kid in the corner of the class.

Jebediah Kerman.

pure_muscle.png

A pretty good ruler, but everything changed when he lost his nose (not quite how it haopened, but it's funny to think.) I probably got that completely wrong.

Good ruler, ha. I'll just, leave this here... linky-link. Among some questionable and novel-worthy stuff (not in a good way), the dude even renamed his wife to that of the first Justinian's wife. Who renames their spouse? Who does that?! I don''t even...

Stan Marsh. A usually reasonable but flawed li'l guy with a funny dad. *remembers dad wrestling at baseball games* :superfuny:

Paul Atreides

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

Still very popular and the book it came from and a couple of sequels are considered one of the greatest fictional books and universes ever, equal to Lord of the Rings. It is named, Dune. Give the movie a shot, you'll either love it or hate it.

Anyway, muffled lad who had a habit of getting killed hilariously and yet disgustingly. Still remember the random flagpole one...

Janitor Poopitine.

Edited by Iaredios the Hip Historian

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A skinny male water Okotan Protector, who seems to be very slightly whimpy, and friend of Korgot. But, who isn't? She's a grand person afterall, strong and caring? Okay, enough about her. Kivoda, the very slightly whimpy, set strong and courageous Protector of Water. Protector of His people, passed down from father to son.

Tahu.

pure_muscle.png

A real grade-A bad arse who had a bad experience in the form of the Super Friends and the nonsensical hand-lost. Give his books a try, you'll be finding him cool too.

I still want that hand-painted action figure of him...

Terry McGinnis

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Once, someone who wore the mask of a Fikou and was an engineer, then a HARDCORE FLYING ROCK DUDE, now just someone with an otherwise nearly useless mask.

Prince.

pure_muscle.png

A grand Warrior of your people, though you don't associate yourself with your fellow Skrall.

Kirbold.

pure_muscle.png

Bysexual Lizard Weeb Scientist. (And a retired staff member here on BZPower)

Nixie.

pure_muscle.png

Someone who totally did not have a crush on Ihu back on Metru Nui.

Rorschach.

An author of horror stories, but he himself is not a character.

Yeah, well, he appeared in one of his books as himself, so he's sort of a character.

"Mutiny, Booty and Entropy"  - The Three Vices of the Frostelus

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

"Why does a man ask 'Who am I?' Is it because he does not know? Is it because he wants to know? Is it because he needs to know? Strewth, I've got no flamin' idea meself, come on barman, pass us another beer!" - Lawrence Muggonis, Honest Book of Honesty.

Darth Krayt

"Mutiny, Booty and Entropy"  - The Three Vices of the Frostelus

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf