What Are You Thinking?

I play an FPS-game while playing fitting music, and then when I need to withdraw from the surge I play something more calming but has moments that can make you tense, like CKII or Terraria.

TLDR: Music & video games solves the problem.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

How do you guys deal with anger?

I play TF2 to get my frustration out. Thats how I am known by the little known title of the Hand Sniper.

Such as here:

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/441701048991387777/456CB8D5907DC69996A74E737189AE800E6D8887/

If that doesn't work than I try to play a Paradox game, and if that doesn't work I go to my room, and punch and cry my frustration out. Than I fall into a deep state of loneliness, than eventually scrape myself up and out of the bed.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Just finished my final science project I'll ever have to do for high school.

It was a poster board on Cognitive enhancing medication and how they only act as placebos.

I finished up building a bed of nails for a physics project this weekend.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

I drew dancing pill bottles on my poster as my "Visual" I love AP classes.

This is how you get college credit kids.

What exactly was the project?

t5pQDlO.jpg

Just finished my final science project I'll ever have to do for high school.

It was a poster board on Cognitive enhancing medication and how they only act as placebos.

What exactly was the project?
Cognitive enhancing drugs don't work and only act as placebos.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

What exactly was the project?
Cognitive enhancing drugs don't work and only act as placebos.

I need to be more specific when I ask questions. What was assigned to you?

t5pQDlO.jpg

We had to pick a side if we are for it agansit a certain controversial topic of are choice such as GMOs, Designer babies, human cloning that sort of thing.

I picked Smart pills and argued against it.

Made the poster board and typed a 1 paged paper explaining the subject.

Hope that answers your question.

My IRL friends haven't been too helpful in answering this, so I thought I'd come to you for help.

What should I do on my first date?  Aside from taking her to her favorite restaurant, of course.

Depends on the person do you know them well or is this a blind date?

Know them ask them about what's current in there life examples include work, school, a show you know she likes.

As the date continues ask more personalized questions like what did you think when I asked you out or something that doesn't sound generic.

Most importantly never interrupt her. When she is talking pay close attention because she may say something you know or like and that can make a smooth transition into the personalized questions.

Have good manners.

Put the napkin in your lap.

Pull the chair out for her.

Doing a bunch of little things can add up real quickly putting you in a positive position.

Also order something similar to what she is getting.

If there is bread or chips on the table never be the first to grab for them let her pick first.

Also never send food back to the kitchen.

Blind date do what is above but keep all questions and topics you make generic. You are discovering the unique layers that make this individual take your time. You don't have to know everything by the first date.

Also if you feel nervous remember she is feeling exactly the same.

(I like to point out I'm great at giving advice but the second it's my situation I forget what to do.)

Edited by Toa TimeLord

I would like to know how you got with her to begin with Cap (and if you don't' want too in detail or personal i completely understand).

EDIT

Edited by Hyethut (Iaredios)

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

All these love sick people this week.

It's kinda cute. :P

My Hip Historian I suggest giving the compliment then ask her if she willing to go for a cup of coffee sometime.

This will lead to a causally first date that's not really a date situation.

For bline data information look above.

Mr. Cap

I hope everything gose well with your date.

Wishing both you guys the best.

Also it will be one year tell my first date I accidentally set up two years in advance.

Edited by Toa TimeLord

Y'all are overthinking this; just have fun honestly. Such preemptive meticulousness is probably just gonna make you even more nervous.

I mean there's nothing wrong with hitting up a food place you both will enjoy, but if you're going into a date holding your partner at such an untouchable level that you're holding yourself back from picking bread or ordering an entree you yourself like, I'd consider rethinking your approach. That will just be very uncomfortable for you and your date alike. Bread is good stuff, fampais. Restaurants can kinda play into those outdated chivalrous cliches anyway, so maybe even consider something less potentially stuffy, like a cafe. The best part of it all is just getting to know each other, imo, and in my experience it's so much easier to have conversations like that in places like those. Plus if it seems too noisy, you can just order your drinks to go and go sit somewhere neat.

Works cited: absolutely no "traditional" date experience, but fond memories of things like the second paragraph that led me into a few really good friendships, romantic or otherwise.

Also omg TTL I would definitely consider rethinking your approach, but hey I'm nearly 27 and somehow still young, so you do you.

Edited by Shakira Shakira

I didn't know what form of date he wanted or expected I just listed off basics and went a bit out of hand.

I'm more a traditional person anyway most of the stuff I listed I do naturally.

Also with the bread thing it's not like you sit there for forever just give her the time to pick first.

(I should have worded that better.)

The entree thing is a play on physiology.

If you eat something similar to someone you most likely have other things in common.

Guys, I meant what should I do as in, where should I take her?  I already know the etiquette, though your advice on that has been a good reminder.

I would like to know how you got with her to begin with Cap (and if you don't' want too in detail or personal i completely understand).

You want the story, you'll get the story.

So I have a group of three friends in my church group that I love to hang out with.  We go see movies, go to the mall, y'know: friend stuff.  Well, one evening in March, shortly after the Power Rangers movie was released, my friends and I arranged to go and see it after a bit of hanging out at the mall.  I thought it was going to be just the four of us.

I was wrong.  One of my friends brought another of her friends along to hang out.  This friend is the girl that I'm going out with now; for the sake of keeping her relatively anonymous, let's call her Tab.  I like to make new friends, so I attempted to make Tab one of my new friends.  We hit it off right away over our mutual love of hugs, jokes, and sour candy.  We parted ways that night with each other's numbers, so we could include her in more future hangouts.

Flash forward a few weeks, and I found out that my best friend, who's also a member of our little group, was shipping me with Tab.  He began to pester me about texting her for more than planning, and deduced from my slight reluctance to do so that I was in like with her.  He was right.

Flash forward a few more weeks, to just recently, and my friends and I, including Tab, were at a McDonald's feasting on chicken nuggets.  Tab was sitting right next to me, and my best friend kept subtly motioning for me to tell her that I liked her.  I did, in front of all my friends.  I asked Tab out, and she said yes.  My friends applauded, and the other two girls said we'd be cute together.

There you go.  That's the story of how I got my first date.

Edited by capMARVELOUS
  • Upvote 1

I'm off for the summer now. Last day wasn't very ceremonious, not having to wake up early today just fell off. Anyway, what's been bugging me a little is the fact that David Productions made an homage to the first cover of JoJo for promotional art for the Phantom Blood anime, but didn't use volume 8's cover for the Battle Tendency anime. A missed opportunity, honestly.

41ca97a75fd874ae6deded6bc989d9d48f8685c1

EDIT: Image added, spelling fixed. I hope...

Edited by Inary the Gunhaver

t5pQDlO.jpg

Guys!  My date went fantastically!  She wants another!

tumblr_inline_nkx693hQHX1r241r6.jpg

• Upvote 1

t5pQDlO.jpg

Today was my birthday, and I treated like any other. Not one for getting gifts (rather buy something myself, or give gifts). Only material gift I got, aside from dinner and a slushie-smoothie, is from my brother. Batman: The Long Halloween. My mom has something for me but is waiting until tomorrow when the family is having a birthday party dinner. I hope to God that there wont be any staff members singing me the 'birthday song' or any variant spin. :P

Glad to hear it man.

Lets see if I can say anything more than my order tomorrow.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

• 2 weeks later...

One year ago, a bored Gunhaver decided to open a topic...

Thanks for letting this experimental thread thrive! Happy 1 Year Anniversary!

07469b61c4d8af60da2bb16f142508be.jpg

• Upvote 2

t5pQDlO.jpg

*we are the champions plays*

As for myself in recent, I am going to be starting a tuition to finish up my credits and hopefully meet new folks. I have been actually emotionally and mentally needing someone else in my life for a very long time. Cold sleepless nights alone I am literally sick from, and tired of. Replacing the sensation of another human being adjacent to me being mimicked by a heating pad and a plushie is just pathetic and I am sick and tired of it, but it seems it will have to due for I don't know how much longer, but with the summer starting those night of cold will be far more few and far between. But a proper relationship for me is down the road I hope, actual human interaction with others after nearly two years of being in my house recuperating from things that had happened to me elsewhere with a certain high school, it will be nice meeting new folks who are interested in the same things as I, it will be great I hope.

My mind has also been flooded wth a landslide of ideas and concepts for lore in recent for ARA and other things, got the brain juices flowing, I am also working on an animation, a simple one, but ambitious at that.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Loneliness sucks, man. What exactly are you doing to increase human interaction this summer?

Also, what are you animating in? I'd love to see what you can make.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I haven't been able to see the restaurant girl since Summer Break. I got Lyft on my phone, next Tuesday if i can get up early enough I am going to test it out. Anyone have any experience with such tools of transportation to give me any hints and tips?

Who wants to play a fun game.
It's called BZPower Bara Magna
It's similar to BZPower Game of Thrones game style.
Better hurry there are only six spots left.

I saw that topic, and actually clicked on it interested. I have been thinking of joining, but... As much as I would like to join, the lore feels a tad empty. I appreciate the changes made in some respects of the lore though. This is a reason why don't roleplay here much anymore. I don't expect something like A Rude Awakening for everything (making religion part of the game might be cat-walking on the rule borderlines), but I want to only immerse myself in something to role-play in, but be submerged. With MU stuff, at least you have the Great Spirit, temples and suvas, prophecy, astrology, as well as extensive history and cultural traces to reference, to create atmosphere, but all of that isn't utilized very much in RPGs. Canon Bara Magna has the equivalent of old gods that no one bothers with anymore, the Element Lords and the Great Beings, but there isn't a whole to to go off of between the establishment of the Glatorian system and the arrival of the Skrall in Roxtus.

An unfortunate thing with BZPGoT's felling, it had some of that developed in way that inspired me to want to participate (even if it did feel like i got forgotten along the way).

line.gif

Hey i need more music to listen to as I am drawing the dude in my avatar (doodle is incomplete). Been listening to Triarii but steer clear of certain songs. Guy is a cyborg 'wizard' and a self-declared god with fascist views, sees himself as the sun purging the world of darkness. Not right in the head in that respect, but wields power in the form of having an ancient cult of followers ready to march across the world at his whim, as well as spaceships.

Edited by Iaredios the Hip Historian

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

The BZPGOT world was built by the fans and players.

Getting involved in the games is how it's vast lore was made.

BZPBM will most likely go a similar direction in function.

But I do understand your reluctance and respect your opinion.

Also try looking up epic orchestra music on YouTube and you'll find some really good stuff.

Also try looking up epic orchestra music on YouTube and you'll find some really good stuff.

I was not aware. So if i wanted to, i can contribute to the lore development by playing? May have to see if I can pull an heir to Neronikus character.

And i am well aware of that kind of music: I have a whole channel that promotes it! :D :P  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs5-0P84x-p30J-jX7LgMFg

But not all songs give off the same vibe or atmosphere. Different artists/music companies sound different than others, some even differing within themselves album to album, just like all other music artists.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

I was not aware. So if i wanted to, i can contribute to the lore development by playing? May have to see if I can pull an heir to Neronikus character.

And i am well aware of that kind of music: I have a whole channel that promotes it! :D :P https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs5-0P84x-p30J-jX7LgMFg

But not all songs give off the same vibe or atmosphere. Different artists/music companies sound different than others, some even differing within themselves album to album, just like all other music artists.

You could play right now in BZP Bara Magna as a villager of Tesara.

It be fun and we could build the world toghter. We could build its history as we play it.

Edited by Toa TimeLord

Seeing that Iaredios has now joined Tesara, I'm thinking about how cool it is to have a team made up of some of the biggest nerds on BZPower.

Awh yeah, go Team Nerd! As denizens of Nerdopolis, both our own adjective and that of our state sponsored ice cream shall be christened Nerdopolitan: thus I decree, Amen.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

What freaks you guys out?

I'm all right with the idea that there is extraterrestrial life out there, but by god, I freaking hate humanoid aliens.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I'm deathly afraid of falling from heights.  If I'm secured, like in an airplane or roller coaster, then I'm OK, but if I'm looking down from, like, the edge of a canyon or something, I freak out.

What freaks you guys out?

I'm all right with the idea that there is extraterrestrial life out there, but by god, I freaking hate humanoid aliens.

Where should I start....

1. Heights

2. Spiders

3. The future

4. Bad Drivers

5. Crowds

6. Force to talk to strangers

7. Failure to improve

8. Rejection

9. Me hypercontract getting the best of me

10. My OCD getting the best of me.