What Are You Thinking?

I'm sorry that I haven't been posting around here lately. Even though I'm the one who made this topic, I, ironically, haven't had much to say. Or rather, I haven't had much that I've wanted to say. As of late, all of the work that I've been doing just, well, doesn't seem to be worth anything. I've lost all of the drive and vigor I might have had a few months back. I really have no idea what I'm going to do in the upcoming months, and especially after May. I don't really have direction, much less a goal. And being lazy certainly doesn't help that. 

Everything seems to move faster and faster, and time just seems to keep on ticking.

Yes, you should watch JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, and for the following reasons:

1. It simply revels in its own weirdness.  In what other series are you going to find a ridiculously buff high school student commanding a giant purple man to punch cadaver-controlling fog?  Or a British guy fighting the equivalent of the Aztec Gods of Fitness with nothing but his magical light fists over a rock?  Nowhere.  And JJBA takes pride in the fact that it, and it alone, portrays such strange situations.
  2. The story spans generations and locations.  JJBA isn't about just one JoJo, but a family of them.  There are two British JoJos, one from the 19th century and one from the WWII era; a half-Japanese JoJo from the 80's who travels the world to save his mom; another half-Japanese JoJo in 1999 who spends the whole Part in his small Japanese hometown; an Italian JoJo from 2001 who fights the Mafia; and many more.
  3. It's visually stunning.  Lots of love has been put into the anime adaptation, and it shows.  The colors are vibrant, the animation is oh-so-fluid, the characters are expressive... the list goes on.
  4. It's just one of those guilty-pleasure animes.

Also, Crunchyroll may be good for some people.  Personally, I prefer KissAnime, because all of it's free.

A guilty pleasure? Please tell me what you're watching, cause JoJo really isn't something to be ashamed for enjoying. 

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

I'm sorry that I haven't been posting around here lately. Even though I'm the one who made this topic, I, ironically, haven't had much to say. Or rather, I haven't had much that I've wanted to say. As of late, all of the work that I've been doing just, well, doesn't seem to be worth anything. I've lost all of the drive and vigor I might have had a few months back. I really have no idea what I'm going to do in the upcoming months, and especially after May. I don't really have direction, much less a goal. And being lazy certainly doesn't help that.

Everything seems to move faster and faster, and time just seems to keep on ticking.

I had a similar situation last year when time seemed to fly by and I had lost motivation. It dose get better that's all I can say from personal experience.

What helped me through my lack of motivation was a personal change.

I desided to change my appearance to spark my creativity again. (new wardrobe and hair style.)

Or you could do what I also did but note I did this second thing because I snapped and went crazy from my lack of purpose in life.

I jumped into the ocean.

(please don't do this if you don't know how to swim or don't have someone watching you so you don't do someth stupider)

Yes, you should watch JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, and for the following reasons:

• It simply revels in its own weirdness. In what other series are you going to find a ridiculously buff high school student commanding a giant purple man to punch cadaver-controlling fog? Or a British guy fighting the equivalent of the Aztec Gods of Fitness with nothing but his magical light fists over a rock? Nowhere. And JJBA takes pride in the fact that it, and it alone, portrays such strange situations.
  • The story spans generations and locations. JJBA isn't about just one JoJo, but a family of them. There are two British JoJos, one from the 19th century and one from the WWII era; a half-Japanese JoJo from the 80's who travels the world to save his mom; another half-Japanese JoJo in 1999 who spends the whole Part in his small Japanese hometown; an Italian JoJo from 2001 who fights the Mafia; and many more.
  • It's visually stunning. Lots of love has been put into the anime adaptation, and it shows. The colors are vibrant, the animation is oh-so-fluid, the characters are expressive... the list goes on.
  • It's just one of those guilty-pleasure animes.
Also, Crunchyroll may be good for some people. Personally, I prefer KissAnime, because all of it's free.
A guilty pleasure? Please tell me what you're watching, cause JoJo really isn't something to be ashamed for enjoying.
I have seen about 6 episodes of Jojo (I'm liking it so far)

and its rather strange to say the least. A lot of blood and that one guy eating the cherry was weirdest thing I've seen this year. I can see how it's a "guilty pleasure" for its strange nature but not for anything BZP would censor.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Another Valentine's Day has come and gone.  I spent mine drinking.  How'd you guys spend yours?

I don't mean "guilty pleasure" as in you should be ashamed of liking it.  I say "guilty pleasure" because it's very bad for your health.  Once you start, you can never stop.

Another Valentine's Day has come and gone. I spent mine drinking. How'd you guys spend yours?

I spent mine practicing jazz music for a competition and witnessed four fights. Those love triangles were swinging fists.

Also are you okay Lan?

Edited by Rassilon (TTL)

Another Valentine's Day has come and gone.  I spent mine drinking.  How'd you guys spend yours?

I spent it by watching anime over the internet with a friend in Argentina. A night well spent.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Right now, I'm in the middle of binging Transformers Prime. Out of all the Transformers cartoons I have watched, this one easily has the best writing so far. I love and hate Smokescreen at the same time, because he reminds me so much of me. Both his best and worst aspects.

I don't believe anyone should feel ashamed for what they like in terms of entertainment (as long as it's not legitimately a danger to others, of course). I have this thing that I live by which is that I'll never judge you for what you like, only how you go about it. I believe that people are entitled to any opinions and tastes that they want, as long as they can go about it without being dangerous or toxic.

Honestly, that's why I'm pretty open about my "weirder" interests such as anime and K-pop. I've had people lose respect for me solely for liking those things. I'm just a guy watching shows and listening to music that makes him happy. They're the ones getting their panties in knots over me enjoying those things on my own time (which doesn't affect them in any way), and yet they act like I'm the one with the problems.

Therefore, I act open about it as sort of a way to weed out who I should spend time with or not; If my mere liking of these genres is enough to make you lose respect for me, then yeah, stay away from me and/or let me know so that I don't have to waste my time with you anymore.

That's what that little Japanese idiom in my sig means. It's pronounced "Juu Nin To Iro" ("Ten people, ten colors". When there are ten people present, there are ten different minds present, each of which is their own). It's literally a Japanese version of "different strokes, different folks".

After work, I took my mom out to dinner (I think she's been getting stir-crazy, and I currently have no girlfriend to spend the day with, so why not?) and then went to bed as soon as I got home. It was honestly really nice.

Edited by Hakura: Toa of Plasma

Turakii used to say her favorite holiday was the day after Valentine's Day, Half-Priced Chocolate Day. I always think of that when I'm wallowing in my loneliness on Valentine's Day and it makes me smile.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

I just want a consistent dub of all of Saint Seiya. 

t5pQDlO.jpg

I just want a consistent dub of all of Saint Seiya. 

Cue the anime elitists and their pitchforks.

But in that case let's talk Saint Seiya dubs.

I used to watch the "Knights of the Zodiac" dub on Toonami. Despite changing Saori to Sienna and changing Saints to Knights (though this one I can understand), I do recall their name pronunciations for the Saints/Knights themselves was alright, and they kept the "Cloth" terminology. And I'm gonna be real honest here, I still dig Bowling For Soup's cover of I Ran.

On the other hand, I gave ADV's dub a chance a long time ago, and while I appreciate that they didn't censor and cut things like Cartoon Network did, I remember being miffed that they didn't translate "Cloth" and just called it armor, and how most of the names were pronounced wrong. ("Say-OH-ri"? "HIGH-oh-ga"? Really?) 

I haven't really kept up with Saint Seiya in years, so I don't know if any other dubs were made of the series. I just know they put some OVAs on Netflix at some point.

I just found out that I passed my first math exam with an A, which has me ecstatic, because last semester, I never even got a C in anything.

Oh, and as a reward, I'm going to embark on a creative project where I paint a Gundam model kit to look like Starscream.

So all in all, life is good today.

paint a Gundam model kit to look like Starscream.

Ooh, which Gundam? I'm curious.

Some of them do transform into space fighters, like the Zeta, or the ones Athrun used in SEED Destiny.

Ooh, which Gundam? I'm curious.

Some of them do transform into space fighters, like the Zeta, or the ones Athrun used in SEED Destiny.

I'm looking at painting a 1:144 scale Arios, with some painted bits from the Build Booster Mk II as his signature null rays.

If my project turns out to be a success, I may paint the suit's successor and predecessor, Harute and Kyrios, respectively, into Thundercracker and Skywarp, also respectively. Then I can have the entire Seeker trinity.

But in that case let's talk Saint Seiya dubs.

I used to watch the "Knights of the Zodiac" dub on Toonami. Despite changing Saori to Sienna and changing Saints to Knights (though this one I can understand), I do recall their name pronunciations for the Saints/Knights themselves was alright, and they kept the "Cloth" terminology. And I'm gonna be real honest here, I still dig Bowling For Soup's cover of I Ran.

On the other hand, I gave ADV's dub a chance a long time ago, and while I appreciate that they didn't censor and cut things like Cartoon Network did, I remember being miffed that they didn't translate "Cloth" and just called it armor, and how most of the names were pronounced wrong. ("Say-OH-ri"? "HIGH-oh-ga"? Really?) 

I haven't really kept up with Saint Seiya in years, so I don't know if any other dubs were made of the series. I just know they put some OVAs on Netflix at some point.

Oh, man. I only got into it just last year. One of my greatest achievements in my manga library is completing the physical English release of the series. Hoo, boy. That wasn't cheap. Anyway, there were two dubs, yeah, but neither of them got passed Sanctuary. So there's 145 episodes of the original series, but only 60 of those are dubbed. The one that came out prior the 60 episode one only had 32 episodes. Eugh. I wish we could get a solid dub for it all, and get some new releases of the anime to go with them. That'd be a blessing. 

t5pQDlO.jpg

Has anyone ever worked really hard on something but it wasn't enough?

Because I'm feeling like I'm letting myself down in my studying, work, and creativity. Its not as effective as it use to be.

I don't know what's causing my mental blockage but it driving me crazy.

Guys, I may have fallen into a hole too deep to get out of.

I've foolishly taken on the mammoth task of learning all the songs that are the namesake for my favorite JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Stands.  And boy howdy, is it a chore so far.  I've just started learning Queen's "Killer Queen," which is full of strange chords and rhythms.

If this is the sort of stuff that gets referenced in JJBA, then it's going to be a hard time.

I haven't been here in a while. Might as well say some stuff.

Starting over three weeks ago: first, I have a friend who I have feelings for, and so wrote it out in the form a of a poem (I had to restrain my creativity, otherwise my symbology would make it undecipherable); it explained that while I cannot go forward in mutual feelings due to work until the middle of the year. I meant to give it to her on both that tuesday and thursday, but fear kept me doing that. I had gotten the flu from a child on one of the bus routes I supervise on a Friday. Over that weekend it infected me terribly. Took the monday off, went to work on that tuesday but felt terrible, and the blood-loss from a troublesome nosebleed caused by all the nose blowing was alarming, as I felt exhausted and cold on the inside, ended up going to urgent care. Well, having all the excess infected mucus build up behind that paper dam did not help me, escalating the problem so that the white of my eyes became completely red and an ear infection developed, making me lose hearing in my right ear for two weeks (total deafness in that ear was only for a day, after that it became half-deaf). I spent the rest of that week at home, much to the dismay of my employers. Anyway, the blood loss and feeling of inner cold it caused (nearing death I presume) made me wish that I had given that thing to her, so I became determined to do as such.

The week after that I came back to work, eyes back to normal and now only half-deaf, and that friend of mine was there, but circumstance were present that prevented me from giving her that paper, much to my disheartening. Gave it to her on thursday, where her reaction was alarming to me, but the next time i saw her the next tuesday put my anxiety in place, seeing how I gave her my phone number and email, and she took it out of my hands and took a picture of it with her phone gladly. For the first time since 10th grade, I can't wait for an Arizona summer! Oh, and on that friday I got Kingdom Come: Deliverance, and have been enjoying it when I can play it.

Last monday I found that my hearing had returned completely, save some auditory popping that slowly lessened throughout the week (still have it). I have been drawing a history of my fantasy world that I am developing during breaks on work, and have found that a genre of music I have found, Drum and Bass, helps with art and writing. Regarding the first page, what with the creation account of celestial fluids clashing and the observable matter spawning and exploding as a result of their chemical reaction, I am sure some of my co-workers think I do drugs now, lol (which I do not).

So I have had a lot on my mind, but the near future is looking optimistic. Beyond summer though, I do not know. I don't really want this job anymore, and though I would like to go to college, I do not know what to look into besides the basic required classes. Perhaps I could keep my job and take classes during my long break in the middle of the day. To make this happen though, I would need to have my own transportation, which I am ready to take and excel a driving permit test if someone can get me there. Maybe my college courses can be basic nursing and children's education, but i also desire things related to my fantasy world ambitions and more mentally mature humans to interact with (but not bores).

And before I pressed "Post" button below, I just ordered a New N3DS XL and Pokemon White with my paycheck, so when they arrive it will be the first time I have owned Nintendo property since middle-school (and this time it will fit my monster hands!).

Edited by The Hip Historian Iaredios

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Mr. Hip Historian I kinda know how you feel in regards with trying to figure out your life.

I'm trying to figure out how I am going to get the college degree I want after receiving rejection for it.

Let me explain.

I want to become a music education major so I can become a middle or high school band director.

Now here is my problem, I have been excepted into the University I want but to be a music major you must audition to the music program first.

I did that and was rejected.

I have been feeling really depressed over this loss and have been trying to figure out alternatives. I have two plans.

Going to a local community college which I know I could get excepted into and hope they can train me to the level my dream University wants.

Or option B give up my dream of becoming a band director and try to find something that can give my life meaning within three months.

Cons to option A is I don't have transportation to its campus because it's buildings are scattered around the city and is in a city that has a high crime rate and murder rate. Also my parents are completely against me going to the community college after being accepted into the dream University.

Cons to option B is I live my whole life regretting the fact I never went after my dream and end up in a job I hate with no escape from.

I need help.

Just got back from a church afterparty. I was frustrated, since I missed the actual service and dinner with them because my friend who drives me overslept (he works night shifts and sleeps during the day, so I don't mean to blame him). But I've been trying to get close to a particular girl there and this is one of the few times I get to see her, so I was very frustrated both by that, but also the voice in the back of my head telling me that she might have been glad I wasn't there. We've only really talked twice, and both times I feel strongly inclined to think she secretly doesn't like me but is just too polite to tell me. And, since I'm aware of this, I feel even worse for talking to her anyway. I feel like I'm a bad person for taking advantage of her politeness to interact with her.

One of my friends, who always has a way of getting me out of my moodiness, just said bluntly when I told her I thought she didn't like me, "Why do you think that?" and caused me to realize I didn't have any objective reason. I just always assume I'm bothering anyone I'm talking to except my very close friends.

There was an empty seat by her, but I didn't take it. I ended up not speaking to her that much, but I did suggest we all play a game from camp, and they seemed to like it (it was Interview, for anyone who's heard of it). I had made it my goal to ask for her number today, but I didn't. I didn't talk to her one-on-one very much, but I refuse to let that be an excuse for me. I'll see her again on Thursday, and maybe then.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

Mr. Hip Historian I kinda know how you feel in regards with trying to figure out your life.

I'm trying to figure out how I am going to get the college degree I want after receiving rejection for it.

Let me explain.

I want to become a music education major so I can become a middle or high school band director.

Now here is my problem, I have been excepted into the University I want but to be a music major you must audition to the music program first.

I did that and was rejected.

I have been feeling really depressed over this loss and have been trying to figure out alternatives. I have two plans.

Going to a local community college which I know I could get excepted into and hope they can train me to the level my dream University wants.

Or option B give up my dream of becoming a band director and try to find something that can give my life meaning within three months.

Cons to option A is I don't have transportation to its campus because it's buildings are scattered around the city and is in a city that has a high crime rate and murder rate. Also my parents are completely against me going to the community college after being accepted into the dream University.

Cons to option B is I live my whole life regretting the fact I never went after my dream and end up in a job I hate with no escape from.

I need help.

You could post-pone it. Don't abandon your dreams, but set it aside as you build up your resources in a temporary mode in order to pursue them in the long-run. Just never lose sight of those dreams unless Providence reveals to you another path.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

For me, it was a great relief to simply talk to the lady I fancied for so long. I now have the weight of keeping that to myself off of my shoulders, and darn if it doesn't feel great. But that was just the first step. I'm not sure if I have a chance, as she said she wasn't looking to date yet, but if I can keep up talking to her, maybe one day... I at least have one confirmed date with her. She's my confirmed prom date. I'm really happy about that. 

Just got back from a church afterparty. I was frustrated, since I missed the actual service and dinner with them because my friend who drives me overslept (he works night shifts and sleeps during the day, so I don't mean to blame him). But I've been trying to get close to a particular girl there and this is one of the few times I get to see her, so I was very frustrated both by that, but also the voice in the back of my head telling me that she might have been glad I wasn't there. We've only really talked twice, and both times I feel strongly inclined to think she secretly doesn't like me but is just too polite to tell me. And, since I'm aware of this, I feel even worse for talking to her anyway. I feel like I'm a bad person for taking advantage of her politeness to interact with her.

One of my friends, who always has a way of getting me out of my moodiness, just said bluntly when I told her I thought she didn't like me, "Why do you think that?" and caused me to realize I didn't have any objective reason. I just always assume I'm bothering anyone I'm talking to except my very close friends.

There was an empty seat by her, but I didn't take it. I ended up not speaking to her that much, but I did suggest we all play a game from camp, and they seemed to like it (it was Interview, for anyone who's heard of it). I had made it my goal to ask for her number today, but I didn't. I didn't talk to her one-on-one very much, but I refuse to let that be an excuse for me. I'll see her again on Thursday, and maybe then.

Heck, I learned that the girl I liked had liked me back once I talked to her about it. She probably doesn't dislike you, and you never know unless you just talk to her. You've got a great mindset. 

Whatever you do, and however you approach your feelings, I do hope the best for all of you. Good luck out there! I know I'll need it.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I'm feeling better.

I've found out the campus of music is walking distance from my dream school's form which I could still live even if I'm not a student there.

I can still live my dream after all!

I am also getting better with my sub-dividing skills in music.

Edited by Rassilon (TTL)

As a kid I thought that native americans (pre-reservations) were pretty cool, then found out that I am descended from a notable leader of Comanche. When I get older, I find Prussian history to be interesting, then I find out that my grandfather on my mother's side is of Prussian descent. I find myself drawn to Welsh music and language and Roman history and cuisine, and so now I wonder if something similar will happen and I later find out that I am descended from Romano-Bretons (that would require quite the lineage chart though! :lol: ).

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

I started rewatching Zoids: Chaotic Century recently.

Starts off a little weak, and it's a bit predictable, but it has charm. Plus, I love the setting and the concept of Zoids themselves.

I hate Van. He's a whiny little punk. If I remember correctly, he does get better later on, but I'm not there yet.

I'm indifferent to Fiona. Moonbay is pretty cool, except for that stupid song she always sings.

So far, Irvine is my favorite character. I love that he has the same English voice actor as Domon Kasshu from G Gundam. I like to imagine his Command Wolf doing a Shining Finger (shining claw?) while Irvine delivers the "my love, my anger, and all of my sorrow" speech.

I have an anime convention to go to in a couple months. Absolutely for sure I'm gonna track down a Zoid model and customize the heck out of it.

My Gundam Arios kit came today, just a few days after my Build Booster MkII kit arrived.  Now all I need is some acrylic paint, and I can start making Starscream.

I have an anime convention to go to in a couple months. Absolutely for sure I'm gonna track down a Zoid model and customize the heck out of it.

I've been thinking about getting a Zoids model kit, but I'm still on the fence.  Do you have any recommendations?

My Gundam Arios kit came today, just a few days after my Build Booster MkII kit arrived.  Now all I need is some acrylic paint, and I can start making Starscream.

I've been thinking about getting a Zoids model kit, but I'm still on the fence.  Do you have any recommendations?

Sorry bud, I'm not the right man to ask. Only Zoid model kit I ever owned was a Command Wolf from 2002 when I was 8 (one of the old school wind-up ones from when Toonami used to show Zoids). It broke in storage in the basement.

I guess just pick a favorite Zoid and start with a model of that. Like wolves? Get a Command Wolf. Like T-Rexes and/or Godzilla? Get a Gojulas. Got a favorite character from the anime? Get a model of their Zoid.

The higher quality Zoid models tend to go for upwards of $50 everywhere I've looked.

But I recently got a bunch of old school mini Zoids gashapon figures from an anime shop in my dad's current home town. They literally have a Zoids gashapon machine from 2002 with a good number of capsules still in it. Got a few old school 80s Zoids and two unarmored Liger Zeros. Next time I go visit my dad I'll probably go get more. Even as a guy in my 20s, I'm not above making them stand across from each other while making pew-pew-pew laser sounds.

So it's almost 4 AM where I am. I woke up at 3, and just for kicks, I looked up people from my high school year on Facebook. Most of my reactions were "yeah you pretty much look the same except with a beard" or something.

For me, ever since maybe sophomore year of college, high school was always generally one big mishmash of vague memories with arbitrary things dividing each year. But that experience of looking people up and seeing their faces again brought back a flood of memories, mostly meh or flat-out bad ones. Long story short, my entire middle school and my high school year both had near-identical hiveminds which went against everything I stood for. I had put up with so much harassment in middle school over it, so I ended up spending at least 80% of my time in high school flying under the radar so that I could avoid having to put up with any more.

College ended up much happier for me, so my time there made me forget about high school for a long time.

• 1 month later...

Finals week is coming up for me.  Wish me luck.

In other news, I've finally completed another MOC of a character, after... shoot, I don't know, half a year.

So work has been shut down for nearly a week due to state-wide wlak outs, but i finally go to work again tomorrow.

So how did I spend this pre-summer vacation? Well I spent three days watching SyFy's Van Helsing, and I just finished it. I honestly thought it was in interesting show, not much in the way of character development, but some of the things happening in that world were quite fascinating in premise. Think of it like The Walking Dead, except instead of zombies, you have different levels of vampires who emerge and take over the world after Yellowstone blows up and covers the world in darkness. Show started to go downhill once they left the military base, starting with one horrible decision that ruined a 'character' and after that everyone slowly degrades in cognitive ability, the overall lore of everything getting more interesting but the process of learning it through these 'characters' made me yell at the tv in their stupidity. One thing i am polarized on was turning one of my favorite characters ever, one of the few in the show to actually have character, and the revelation of his true nature. On one hand, why??? On the other hand, well that was brilliantly executed and I did not see it coming and it makes sense -- though how it was 'resolved' was one of the most painfully stupid things I have ever had the pleasure of watching. Idiots...

Also spent the time catching up on marvel movies so my brother and I can see infinity War later. We were going to see it today with friends, but variables of uncertainty concerning my workplace and the strikes resulted in my place in the theater being replaced by a friend of his, so we'll see it together later.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Guys, I think I actually found the girl for me. For real this time. She's cheerful, goes to church, and thinks I do a great job at work. What do you think? Should I ask her out?

What would the world be like if Dragon Balls were real?

Probably super weird.

----

Guys, I think I actually found the girl for me. For real this time. She's cheerful, goes to church, and thinks I do a great job at work. What do you think? Should I ask her out?

As a man who has been given opportunities on a silver platter a few times in his life, and has repeatedly foiled them, I say do it.
Please trust me, it is better than the regret eating at you later.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

What would the world be like if Dragon Balls were real?

Probably super weird.
Ask her out!

Don't be a fool like me who waited to long and lost the girl.

Had my first in-person job interview since getting laid off from my last job. I actually feel pretty good about it.

Previous interviews I worried about making myself look stupid, to the point where I didn't even have to worry about how I stacked up to the competition. Now I'm only worried about the competition. Feels pretty good.

Have a Skype interview tomorrow. Hope it goes well too.

On a completely unrelated note, my home situation's been pretty dreary and overbearing lately, so I'm super excited about the anime convention I have coming up in a week.

• 2 weeks later...

I have no idea what to do with my life now that I'm graduated. It's sad.

I know what you mean. I just graduated last Saturday. It is a sad feeling especially when you here all your friends cheer you on when you grab that diploma.

Lord I love those band kids.

But we must remember "endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." Mata Nui