Gavla's Comics: The End

Gavla

Mini-Mini-Comic-

Armful Of Remembrance

Good news.

We know what I'm sick with, so I've started my antibiotic. First dose was double what I'll be taking the rest of the week, so I was pretty tired today. Hah!

Again, I am so sorry for the three day break in story comics. I normally don't get sick.

I can promise a story comic tomorrow. I've got the script all ready and everything.

lovewarconga2.png

I commend you for using that logic. yet, with only life, and no death, there will be suffering and sorrow, this plan is horrid! all of the science in the universe will collaps, causing the entire universe to explode! and then implode! everything will be gone! even chilly! think about chilly, life, do you love her? or are you a soulless creep with no point in life but to destroy. you are not life, you are nothing. nothing, gav.

nothing. everything will cease to exist. you will kill everything! you are not life, gav, you are nothing but death itself. you fell into death's trap. and you will take his place! you know this! listen to me gav, what your doing is wrong! stop! STOP! STOP!

What just happened? did I just give a speech?

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

I believe we still have to get to the Salesman's backstory, so I don't think he's going anywhere anytime in the near future. Never know though; anything could happen at this point.

Edited by Cyrix

[Cyrix]

We will soon.

Anyway, I'm sorry to say that there will probably be no comic today.

I can't seem to end today's right. I keep going back and editing the script.

Chances are I won't get it done until later tonight, so I think it's best if I just continue the comic into tomorrow.

This means it will be a bit longer, since it should be two comics in one. Or that's what I'm guessing.

Aside from that, I ended up rather busy in the afternoon. Which cut into my comic making time.

So sorry fellows, but this does happen sometimes.

Hope you lot can understand.

lovewarconga2.png

We will soon.

Anyway, I'm sorry to say that there will probably be no comic today.

I can't seem to end today's right. I keep going back and editing the script.

Chances are I won't get it done until later tonight, so I think it's best if I just continue the comic into tomorrow.

This means it will be a bit longer, since it should be two comics in one. Or that's what I'm guessing.

Aside from that, I ended up rather busy in the afternoon. Which cut into my comic making time.

So sorry fellows, but this does happen sometimes.

Hope you lot can understand.

It tis' fine gav,

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~