Gavla's Comics: The End

Gavla

I'm not sure I understand your statement. Since "figures" could refer to the sets or something you expected to happen.Not sure what you were expecting, "professional help" in dealing with a possible rogue Toa or Makuta would be a Toa. Mostly since to my understanding.. Meta-Nui doesn't have natural Toa.

lovewarconga2.png

Hm. I really hope that this detective fellow stays around for awhile. I can see a lot of room for character development in him, maybe even a Holmes-Moriarity relationship between him and Gav.I would say the same for the Toa, but considering the spriting aspect of Toa, I don't have high hopes of his survival. XP

[Cyrix]

I can't decide the gender of the Toa. It's a Toa of Lightning, and from what I understand those are usually female. At the same time, I always like to go against the canon way of things.I literally call these two characters "Toa and gumshoe" when making the comic scripts. They have no names.As for the Holmes-Moriarity bit, I already have a character relation planned for Gavla and another character. Similar to that, though I know nothing about Holmes-Moriarity aside from a line in Portal 2.Comic-Electric Blues: Part 3

lovewarconga2.png

I can't decide the gender of the Toa. It's a Toa of Lightning, and from what I understand those are usually female. At the same time, I always like to go against the canon way of things.I literally call these two characters "Toa and gumshoe" when making the comic scripts. They have no names.As for the Holmes-Moriarity bit, I already have a character relation planned for Gavla and another character. Similar to that, though I know nothing about Holmes-Moriarity aside from a line in Portal 2.Comic-Electric Blues: Part 3
Moriarity was basically the bad Sherlock Holmes, if I remember correctly.But I like what you're going with this storyline.

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

..Huh? Read back and you'll see that the mask he's holding was the one the guard was wearing.I was going to keep the GS comics going on the weekends, but frankly Electric Blues is on my mind more.Comic-Electric Blues: Part SixNow the real fun is starting. The bit I planned out a few months ago. Granted the first five comics leading up to this were somewhat last minute. In a way to introduce the two detective like characters.Like most things, only one of them matters in the long run.

lovewarconga2.png

Oh boy. You have no idea what you've done, detective. If he's actually dead, then I assume MG gets out and that's another universe doomed. But I'm glad that, for the time being, Detective and Assisstant are still alive. I just like them a lot as characters for some reason.However, I like how Gavla is showing some desperation here. Makes him more well-rounded, I guess. And the whole comic was very epic.Once again, if this Gav is actually dead, then he's going to have a run-in with Death (obviously). That'll be quite the conversation.

[Cyrix]

Comic is a bit short, as it's was my cousin's birthday.Comic-Electric Blues: Part 12I won't explain, as that's sort of one of my favorite things about working on these comics. Letting the readers put together their own little bits and bobs as to what caused what and why this happened and what not.Also, there is no way for "Classic" Gavla to return. One, he's not from the copy world. Two, he's dead.Three, why would I bring back a character I personally designed to just die?

Edited by Gavla

lovewarconga2.png

Comic-Electric Blues: Part 13Another shortish comic, as today I.. well I was busy again! Sorry, just a rather busy weekend and such. You understand.The good news is: The original script of Electric Blues is coming up. The whole bit with Gavla and the "gumshoe" was added last month, and originally it was all Gavla and the Toa. That was it. These two working off each others mental states in a gambit to figure out who was right. In reality, both are. But we'll touch up on that later.Also, it's not magic. It's rather a device used to manipulate the element of either Gravity or Dark Matter. One would say it was made to give powerless Matoran power.

lovewarconga2.png

New Gavla is very much sane, he just doesn't care. Why should he? He knows he shouldn't technically exist. Nor should anyone he's actually killed. If anything, he's probably doing them a great service by ending their mistake lives.He's the copy of an already dead one, so naturally he's going to be different. Where old Gavla was shy but caring, new Gavla is outrageous and cruel.One thing no one pointed out is the color changes on the others. Everyone but Gavla has changed look wise. Small changes, but changes either way. So why hasn't Gavla? So far only has mind is different from old Gavla. Body wise, they're very very similar.Comic-The Chilly QuestionTook a short break from stuff today to rest up. The final act of Electric Blues is near, and it's very.. special.

lovewarconga2.png

Oh boy. XDGuess Chilly will always be Chilly. Interesting, yet, is the fact that the whole Gav's crew does not appear to have noticed any of the commotion their "employer" causes. Don't they have newspappers or something around there? Or Gav makes sure they don't know for whatever reason?

the_medic_is_house.jpg