BIONIFIGHT ONE

Voltex

ShadowVezon landed on his feet and turned to Imrukii.

"If you intend to stand in my way, then so be it." ShadowVezon raised the chainblade and swung down at Imrukii.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Muttering a few uncouth phrases under his breath, Nato ducked out of the path of Timelord's blasts and retaliated with a volley of shots from his snake cannon. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Imrukii teleported behind ShadowVezon, and struck him in the back of the head with Akorua.

"Unlike you may expect from one such as I, I actually check what lurks within my shadow.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

TimeLord blasted the snakes to ashes with some quick shots of his bow.

TimeLord quickly stopped time again and walked to Nato and then dragged him into the stopped time line.

"I'll save you the trouble of asking where we are. We are still where were just moments ago but between one second and the next. Don't even try using your snake gun here, projectiles can't move here for there is no time here.

So let us settle this once and for all. No guns, no one who can intervene, no stopping us.

Your move Traveler."

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Nato glowered at Timelord for a few moments, pondering the situation, "Your pseudo science mumbo-jumbo makes no sense, and you know it. You can't just make up random rules to justify your powers being able to work when no one else's do," he finally growled, "Not to mention the inherent unfairness in freezing the whole game for everyone else just so you can pursue some cheap private fight against me, that neither of us can even win because no one can die in this game yet."

Recalling that everyone was a judge in this round, Nato called on his past experience in that position to NOPE himself out of Timelord's private playground, unfreezing time, and thus allowing everyone else to resume their battles. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

(Aren't attacks from special weapons basically guaranteed, too, or is that just ultimate rounds?)

Pulse, seeing Timelord avoid his earlier attacks and also seem to underestimate the power of super speed, sighed. Once again calling upon Usain Bolt, Pulse decided to near-instantly dash towards Timelord and blast his face with water. 

Edited by Mask Maker Pulse Vatten

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

OOC: Okay I see got a bit carried away with that one. Sorry Nato.

I really need to rethink my attacks befor posting.

IC:

"Guess you don't want to face me directly then. Oh well..."

Suddenly TimeLord got blasted off his feet by a spray of water. He looked at where it came from and it was Pulse.

"So I see your still after me also. No problem."

TimeLord stopped time and walked a safe distance from Pulse and Nato then got bow out.

He snapped his fingers and time started again.

He then sent a fury of energy beams toward them both.

Edited by Toa TimeLord

Nato reached out with his powers, forming a protective shell of ice to temporarily shelter himself and Pulse from the incoming bolts. "I dunno about you, but it really feels like this guy's holding a grudge against us both." 

"Frankly, Nato, it seems given past rounds everyone seems to hold a slight grudge. Though to be honest, I don't like to hold grudges myself." said Imrukii as he looked at ShadowVezon, overhearing Nato.

"Actually, wait a minute... If we're all judges what powers do I have? I've never been a judge. I'm kinda left in the dark here on such details."

pure_muscle.png

"You're merely in my way, Toa." ShadowVezon switched the hand holding the chainblade and fired a bolt of lightning from his glove at Imrukii.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Imrukii focused his attention to Akorua, and managed to capture ShadowVezon's lightning with the blade, not without affect to himself mind you. As the energy surged through the blade, Imrukii focused his effort to expell the energy from entering into himself, and managed to fire it back at ShadowVezon.

"Isn't this ironic? I am to Pulse, as Pulse is to me, both of us being in the way of someone, and in the way of attackers at that. Though to be fair, TimeLord is facing 2 -1."

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

Pulse quickly sidestepped, out of the protective ice shell, straight into one of Timelord's energy beams, and found himself staggered. In retaliation, he threw his trident, aiming to catch Timelord off-guard by throwing it just past his shoulder.

TimeLord ducked in time to not be impaled by the trident.

Seeing the weapon sticking out from the ice he was able to look at it more closely.

It was familiar to TimeLord.

"It can't be, I thought they were all gone. This trident was made by my people, but how. How did Pulse get such a weapon? My people have been gone for eons."

TimeLord teleported away from the weapon knowing it's special ability. He was still insight of both Nato in his bubble and of Pulse but at a safer distance.

Edited by Toa TimeLord

"Hardly insurmountable odds." ShadowVezon raised his palm and absorbed the electricity back into the gauntlet, before firing it back at Imrukii.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Imrukii Teleported out of the way of the lightning bolt this time. "I will not let this turn into a game of ball, that is just absurd." And with that Imrukii fired a flair of plasma from Akorua, and fired a ball of fire from his left hand at ShadowVezon.

pure_muscle.png

Seeing that Kuan had joined with Nato and Pulse TimeLord thought up a plan.

"Okay I can handle a two on one fight but three on one is a bit much. So let's even the odds shall we."

TimeLord opened a portal releasing six angry Kurahk onto the ice.

TimeLord looked at the Kurahks and frowned for these creatures where not what his people represented.

"It's sad to see what became of my noble people but I can't think about that now. There is a battle that needs to be won."

"Timelord, these beasts were once a great race? As we know them to be, Rahkshi? Perhaps there gives credence to your powers after all."

pure_muscle.png

Nato called to Pulse, "You blast the rahkshi with water, and I can freeze them." 

TIME TO ENTER THE FRAY!

Tekulo summons four giant duck ice sculptures around him and then one more giant ice duck on top of the backs of the others, thus creating a secret base of operations composed entirely of duck ice except not secret as in retrospect it is kinda obvious.

Tekulo then constructs a sign reading "No dorks allowed"

• Upvote 1

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

TL, I immensely disbelieve you can simply summon npc fighters.

OOC:

They would simply attack any of the players of the game such as myself and friend Imrukii.

Just because I'm the same species as them doesn't mean I'm safe from them.

They would act like the Rahi beast from the hero factory round mindlessly attacking any fighter.

IC:

Suddenly one of the Kurahks ran up to TimeLord and began attacking him.

TimeLord used his hammer to knock it out of his way.

"It's sad to see what they have become since the war."

TimeLord soon regretted opening the portal for the Kurahks to enter through for another one was coming at him.

He smashed his hammer down hard against the Rahkshi's head sending its Kraata flying. TimeLord caught the mutated slug creature and opened a portal and dropped the Kraata in it.

"Note to self. Next time you need a distraction use Rahi and not the mutated remains of your race."

He looked over at Imrukii who just asked his question.

"Yes Imrukii my people were the Kraata we lived in peace for eons then there was the war. In the end a small group of Kraata survived and landed on Spherus Magna but were discovered by the Makuta. They mutated them and there suits to become the creatures you call Rahkshi. The rest are either dead or lost to the void of time.

To my knowledge I'm the last one in this universe."

Edited by Toa TimeLord

Imrukii looked over to Tekulo's pseudo base, and frowned. Imrukii let out a barrage of plasma from Akorua to vaporize the sculprutes away. "No wise-brakas allowed, how 'bout that?"

pure_muscle.png

(Yes, summoning NPC fighters is something far beyond what we should be capable of - unless summoning others is one of your powers, that's (probably) off limits. Timelord, your powers over space and time in your profile say you can create portals between places and bend reality. For the sake of balance, we'll say that does not include summoning NPC fighters. You're going a little wild with your powers, Timelord. We're on an equal footing here.)

Pulse, hearing Nato's request, began continually blasting Timelord with a continuous stream of water.

• Upvote 1

Grinning wickedly, Nato began freezing the water once it reached Timelord. 

(Yes, summoning NPC fighters is something far beyond what we should be capable of - unless summoning others is one of your powers, that's (probably) off limits. Timelord, your powers over space and time in your profile say you can create portals between places and bend reality. For the sake of balance, we'll say that does not include summoning NPC fighters. You're going a little wild with your powers, Timelord. We're on an equal footing here.)

Pulse, hearing Nato's request, began continually blasting Timelord with a continuous stream of water.

OOC: Sorry that I get carried away. I never ment to play outside my powers. Now that I know what not to do it won't happen again. This point on no more overstepping. Next sign up I should probably just make that power just for transportation.

IC:

TimeLord saw the ice beginning to form around him and quickly stopped time. He used the end of his hammer to chip away the ice that had frozen on him. Once freed he walked away from Pulse's water blast then restated time.

TimeLord got his bow out and sent shots at both Nato and Pulse.

Imrukii stood stalwart on the arena floor, overlooked his situation. Seeing the canundrum TimeLord has put himself in, and the lack of activity from ShadowVezon, Kuan, and Tekulo, and with no Opponent to face for Himself, Imrukii jerked his head over towards Nato. Imrukii and Nato, having a long standing rivalry within another realm, unbeknownst properly to Imrukii here in this time and space, but he could feel in his heart a need to have a match against the Ice Okotoan. However, the Okotoan was clearly busy battling TimeLord, along witg Pulse. Pulse was but in the way, however, Imrukii felt it inappropriate to battle one of the Element of Water.

Imrukii turned his entire body in the direction of Nato, he kneeled down, put his hands under his chin, atop his right knee, placing Akorua beside him, Imrukii watched the fight unfold, until the right time came for him to strike, or so he hoped.

pure_muscle.png

"Okay, this is just getting annoying now," Nato groaned, activating his mask and speeding right towards Timelord. As he drew close, he ducked down low, angling his sword to hopefully slash Timelord's legs right out from under him. 

"At what point was it not annoying than?" cried out Imrukii, at Nato.

Imrukii continued to just kneel and watch the fight unfold at a safe distance from him.

• Upvote 1

pure_muscle.png

Nato said nothing, nor did he make any effort to prevent his sword from being knocked from his grasp.

Instead, he allowed the momentum of his speed boost to carry him right past Timelord, before twisting around and firing his snake cannon at the other being's exposed back. 

Knocked down to the ground TimeLord reached behind him to pull the snake off.

He tossed it aside knowing the cold tundra would finish it for him.

"Clever move Traveler, very resourceful, but are you ready for this."

TimeLord opened a portal above his head and shot multiple rounds into it. The portal closed once the last shot was fired.

"I sent those shots into the future. Some time soon when your not looking they will come for you."

OOC:

Okay I think I can make this move because it's my shots and I can create portals in space and time.

If I'm overstepping again tell me but I think I'm okay with this one.

Edited by Toa TimeLord

"I guess I'm as ready for it as you are," Nato mused, "I won't pretend to be an expert on time travel, but the fact that you haven't been able to see into the future and know my moves before I make them suggests that the future isn't fixed, that it has yet to be shaped. So how can you be sure that your shots have been sent to the right time or place if that time and place hasn't happened yet? Even if you sent them to the most likely future, the actions of us here, in the present, could still alter the state of said future, or cancel it out entirely." 

He holstered the snake cannon and picked up his sword, dusting the snow off its handle, "So, what do we do now? Just wait around to see if you managed to shoot at the right future?" 

Edited by Nato The Traveler

Imrukii, watching the battle unfold before his eyes turn more into a stand off, he sighed, and dropped his he to his arm in apparent tiredness or boredom. Imrukii lifted his head and pondered around his surroundings.

"If anyone actually cares, I still request a duel. If anyone cares enough to do such a thing I'd be glad." shouted Imrukii.

pure_muscle.png

TimeLord looked at the Okotoan as he spook.

"Well lucky for you I am a expert on time.

Time is set in stone, it's simply Destiny.

No matter what we do we can't change what has happend or what will happen.

It's just from a normal stand point we don't know what the will happen part is.

Also time travelers only have two rules to follow don't cross your own time line and don't create a paradox.

I can't look into my personal history or future for that would mean crossing my own time line which would cause a paradox that would wipe me from existence which creates another paradox and so on and on.

Also it's just unethical to do so."

Above in the sky a portal opened and the shots came down.

"Just as Destiny written.

Imrukii help me take down Nato!"

TimeLord tossed his bow to Imrukii.

"Use your fire powers to strengthen it's shots."

Edited by Toa TimeLord

"Speak for yourself. I make my own fate." Nato growled, diving out of the path of the descending bolts, and rolling back to his feet with a scowl on his face, "Your incessant self-contradictions are beginning to bore me, slug. After all, if you can't see into your own future, then you can't have been able to aim those shots at me, in your future. But you did, which means you can, which means you're lying, or just making up these rules as you go along." 

He grimace became a grin, a smile as cold as the surrounding locale, "Either way, I suggest you spend less time trying to confuse your opponents with circumnavigatory, antithetical logic, and more time actually fighting."  

With that, he unleashed twin blasts of jagged icicles towards Timelord and Imrukii. 

TimeLord used his hammer to shatter the icicles coming toward him.

"To be honest I sent those shots blindly into the future. I didn't know where they would reappear exactly. I see now scare tactics don't work on you."

Edited by Toa TimeLord

ShadowVezon, who had silently snuck up behind Imrukii earlier while he was distracted watching the others, stepped in front and caught the bow thrown by TimeLord before Imrukii could have a chance to catch it, quickly ducking to the side to avoid getting stabbed by Nato's icicles.

"For someone who makes extensive use of time travel, you seem to have no idea of how it works," said ShadowVezon, himself having extensive experience with the subject. He then tossed the bow to the side, switched the chainblade back on and swung down with it, aiming to grind through Imrukii's skull before he had time to steady himself for battle.

Edited by King ShadowVezon of Kamuk

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Those were scare tactics?" Nato frowned, legitimately baffled, "Wow."

Recovering quickly from his confusion, Nato pulled out the Banned Head and punted it towards Timelord.