best piraka?(including vezon)

Umarakthefan

Reidak and Vezon. 

Reidak is a cool dude who can track stuff and adapt to his enemies attacks. Plus, his elemental power is Earth, and he's 

Vezon is a cool and funny dude who got the Mask of Life. He also rode a giant spider, which turned into a dragon. He is ruthless when he followed the Toa Inika down the Cord. He also had a weapon called the Spear of Fusion, which can combine and separate people. He even got the power of the Mask of Dimensional Gates, so he can travel through dimensions. :)

Edited by Lenny7092

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

Avak's long been my personal favourite. Originally, I wasn't a fan of his look - the official image looked like he had very unflattering hamster cheeks - but as soon as I read the novels? Not to mention, found out that his set looked better than the promotional images had suggested?

He immediately became my favourite, and has stuck ever since. Just... I dunno, exactly. The other Piraka are cool too, and all, but something about Avak's personality made him by far the most interesting to me... though I'd have to read the books again to be able to put my finger on why.

Also, his power of creating perfect prisons out of thin air is pretty fascinating, too. Just saying.

Edited by Darth Jaller

Banner.png.3e903c5c49a30ba9503c72b2d57066b0.png

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

Obviously Zaktan. he has one of the best intimidating quotes in the series.

"Horror is looking into the eyes of the Shadowed One, knowing you are about to die ... and then being forced to live. Horror is waking each day to see every part of your body moving on its own, a shifting mass of Protodites where once was solid metal and living tissue. Horror is what is in the eyes of your partners when they look at you ... and in the cries of your enemies when your swarm engulfs them. Don't talk to me about fear, creature — I am fear!"

— Zaktan to Irnakk, Inferno

• Upvote 2

qs3135.jpg

Visually, I think Thok was my favorite, and I liked his cunning characteristic too. My other favorite character was Avak, being the one to tinker around with stuff. In many ways, I felt like he was the underdog of the Piraka that I was rooting for. :P

:music:

I guess mine would be Zaktan. He looked cool, has some cool powers, and got some good characterization in the story. 

My second favorite would be Hakann. I really liked his character in the story and he too had some cool abilities. 

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Can we all just take a minute and recognize the Piraka for having some of the most unique power combos, the first main set villains with individual personalities (weren't just clones of each other identity wise) and were among the coolest sets? Glowing eyes, teeth, cool spines and weapons?

Okay, rant over.

Back on topic. In order mine are:

Zaktan
Reidak
Vezok

Thok

Hakann

Avak.

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5