Bionicle RISK: Barraki at War

JAG18

TTL rolls: 4, 2, 2

Iaredios rolls: 6, 1

5. TTL (Takadox)

Zakaz (3), The Four Arm Islands (6), Left Island Chain (6: Capital)

2. The Hip Historian (Carapar)

Arthaka (8: Capital), Daxia (3), Artidax (1)

And Carapar is on his last leg.  Would you like to attack again? 

cheesebanner.jpg.4e180047b2ca502f2c43489af7b439da.jpg

TTL rolls: 6, 2, 2

Iaredios rolls: 1

And Carapar's shields could not withstand feeling of that magnitude! 

5. TTL (Takadox)

Zakaz (3), The Four Arm Islands (6), Left Island Chain (3: Capital), Artidax (3)

Arthaka (8: Capital), Daxia (3)

First, would you like to move any more armies from The Left Island Chain to Artidax then do you want to attack another territory, make your maneuver, or end your turn? 

Edit: (If you want to sleep on it go ahead "cause I gotta call it a night.)

Edited by JAG18

I move four armies into the new territory.

Leaving 2 in my capital and 4 in my new land

I then attack Destral from the four arm islands.

I also propose to Voltex that we keep our alliance even though the the great spirit stopped our deal.

Edited by Rassilon (TTL)

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

(Not that I'm questioning the great leadership of Takadox, but just so you know Artidax is only connected to the Left Island Chain and nothing else.)

Either way, armies transferred. 

5. TTL (Takadox)

Zakaz (3), The Four Arm Islands (6), Left Island Chain (2: Capital), Artidax (4)

Ehlek controlled Destral under attack.

TTL rolls: 2, 1, 1

Toru rolls: 4, 1

5. TTL (Takadox)

Zakaz (3), The Four Arm Islands (4), Left Island Chain (2: Capital), Artidax (4)

That could have gone better.  Attack again?

(Not that I'm questioning the great leadership of Takadox, but just so you know Artidax is only connected to the Left Island Chain and nothing else.)

Really? Looking again at the map, it appears that there is a way to reach both the southern continent and EP island from Artidax, with Artidax being the only way to reach the Left Island Chain. Or did I interpret the map completely wrong?  :???:

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

Really? Looking again at the map, it appears that there is a way to reach both the southern continent and EP island from Artidax, with Artidax being the only way to reach the Left Island Chain. Or did I interpret the map completely wrong?  :???:

My intention has always been that Artidax is surrounded by the islands of The Left Island Chain and that all those connection points belong to that territory.  If I had drawn the map I would have pushed Artidax further to the left to make this more clear.  Maybe I can do that when I update the map for the next round.

next time tho we should be allowed to trade territories and such

Sure, but someone is going to need to explain to me the particulars (like do all the armies in that territory switch sides?  And when on a player's turn is trading done?)

Well that didn't go well.

Just end my turn.

My feeling was not strong enough.

Turn over, for the conquest of Artidax you are awarded: Karzahni (One Star).  Would like to make a maneuver before ending your turn?

Ok, now that that's out of the way, Round 1 (of 5) is over;  I'll update the map for the next turn (hopefully with a new position for Artidax) and then I will use the RNG (or roll a die) to decide who is going first in round 2. 

27240893169_319e6b92c9_z.jpg

Link

1. Toru Nui (Ehlek)

Metru-Nui (4: Capital), Tren Krom Peninsula (3), Destral (3), Southern Continent (4), Voya Nui (1)

3. Lucina (Mantax)

Karzahni (5), Stelt (3), Tren Krom’s Island (4: Capital), Island of Energized Protodermis (1)

4. Scrubbish (Kalmah)

Xia (6: Capital), Northern Continent (1), Right Island Chain (1)

5. TTL (Takadox)

Zakaz (3), The Four Arm Islands (4), Artidax (4), Left Island Chain (2: Capital)

6. Iron Man (Pridak)

The Shoulder Islands (5), Odina (3: Capital), Nynrah (1) Elbow Island (4), Visorak (1), Keetongu’s Island (2)

A physical RNG (also known as a die) has made Lucina the first to go in round 2 and play will pass down the player list.  Lucina you have 4 new armies to place and then you may attack without mercy. 

Territory reinforced:

3. Lucina (Mantax)

Karzahni (9), Stelt (3), Tren Krom’s Island (4: Capital), Island of Energized Protodermis (1)

A might war fleet sails from the Mata Nui forsaken land where Mantax has been gathering his full strength for a great assault on the vital weapons producer of the MU currently held by Kalmah.  Attack commencing. 

Lucina rolls: 6, 5, 4

Scrubbish rolls: 3, 1

4. Scrubbish (Kalmah)

Xia (4: Capital), Northern Continent (1), Right Island Chain (1)

Attack again? 

Lucina rolls: 5, 5, 4

Scrubbish rolls: 6, 4

And the Xians finally put up a fight; they must have found some of the more useful Xian weapons (like Devastator lances).

3. Lucina (Mantax)

Karzahni (8), Stelt (3), Tren Krom’s Island (4: Capital), Island of Energized Protodermis (1)

4. Scrubbish (Kalmah)

Xia (1: Capital), Northern Continent (1), Right Island Chain (1)

Do you want to attack (hopefully) one more time? 

Final assault on Xia:

Lucina rolls: 6, 2, 2

Scrubbish rolls: 4

3. Lucina (Mantax)

Karzahni (5), Stelt (3), Tren Krom’s Island (4: Capital), Island of Energized Protodermis (1), Xia (3: Capital)

4. Scrubbish (Kalmah)

Northern Continent (1), Right Island Chain (1)

Lucina would you like to move any additional armies into Xia?  Then would you like to attack another territory or end your turn? 

Turn over, your card is: Keetongu's Island (One Star)

24178385137_95af5925e3_z.jpg

Link

1. Toru Nui (Ehlek)

Metru-Nui (4: Capital), Tren Krom Peninsula (3), Destral (3), Southern Continent (4), Voya Nui (1)

3. Lucina (Mantax) [First]

Karzahni (5), Stelt (3), Tren Krom’s Island (4: Capital), Island of Energized Protodermis (1), Xia (3: Capital)

4. Scrubbish (Kalmah)

Northern Continent (1), Right Island Chain (1)

5. TTL (Takadox)

Zakaz (3), The Four Arm Islands (4), Artidax (4), Left Island Chain (2: Capital)

6. Iron Man (Pridak)

The Shoulder Islands (5), Odina (3: Capital), Nynrah (1) Elbow Island (4), Visorak (1), Keetongu’s Island (2)

Scrubbish you may take your turn when you are ready; you have three new armies to deploy. 

Territories reinforced:

4. Scrubbish (Kalmah)

Northern Continent (2), Right Island Chain (3)

Kalmah's armies make another attempt to take Pridak held Keetongu's island.

Scrubbish rolls: 4, 4

Iron_Man rolls: 2, 1

4. Scrubbish (Kalmah)

Northern Continent (2), Keetongu’s Island (2), Right Island Chain (1)

6. Iron Man (Pridak)

The Shoulder Islands (5), Odina (3: Capital), Nynrah (1) Elbow Island (4), Visorak (1)

Success!  Would you like to attack another territory or end your turn? 

keep everything how it is, end my turn

TL: I'm fully expecting that scrub could conquer up to the EP on his next turn easily before you make it there, considering he goes next.

Seeing that Lan just ended his turn I'll take my shot on EP island.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Turn over, your card is: Stelt (One Star). 

38329751914_6ec3cf4673_z.jpg

Link

1. Toru Nui (Ehlek)

4. Scrubbish (Kalmah)

Northern Continent (2), Keetongu’s Island (1), Right Island Chain (1)

5. TTL (Takadox)

6. Iron Man (Pridak)

The Shoulder Islands (5), Odina (3: Capital), Nynrah (1) Elbow Island (4), Visorak (1)

TTL you may...oh you already started your turn.  Anyway, you have 4 new armies to place and then would you like to attack, maneuver or end your turn?

(OK I swear this is the last time I'll bring it up) Artidax is a dead end territory with only one connection to the Left Island Chain (which has connections to EP Island and Sou. Continent). 

Or are you aware of all this and actually want to attack the EP island with one army from the left chain?  In which case just say so. 

Armies placed and maneuver made (via Takadox's Sly special power). 

5. TTL (Takadox)

Zakaz (3), The Four Arm Islands (4), Artidax (1), Left Island Chain (9: Capital)

Attacking the EP island. 

TTL rolls: 6, 4, 2

Lucina rolls: 5

5. TTL (Takadox)

Zakaz (3), The Four Arm Islands (4), Artidax (1), Left Island Chain (6: Capital), Island of Energized Protodermis (3)

Karzahni (5), Stelt (3), Tren Krom’s Island (4: Capital), Xia (3: Capital)

First, would you like to move anymore armies from the Left Chain to the EP island?  Then would you like to attack another territory or end your turn?

(Your special power allows you to take your maneuver at any time on your turn; you still only get one though.)

Moving armies to EP island and attacking Daxia. 

5. TTL (Takadox)

Zakaz (3), The Four Arm Islands (4), Artidax (1), Left Island Chain (5: Capital), Island of Energized Protodermis (4)

TTL rolls: 6, 2, 1

Iaredios rolls: 4, 4

5. TTL (Takadox)

Zakaz (3), The Four Arm Islands (4), Artidax (1), Left Island Chain (5: Capital), Island of Energized Protodermis (3)

Arthaka (8: Capital), Daxia (2)

And the assault on the island everyone should totally know about, starts off brutal.  Would you like to attack again or end your turn?