Bionicle RISK: Barraki at War

JAG18

Turn over, your card is: Tren Krom Peninsula (One Star)

I honestly don't get it. :P

Edited by The Hip Historian Iaredios

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Turn over, no card awarded.

And with that round 3 is over; we have officially gone over the hump and are more than half-way through the game.  Now, we enter what I've always found to be the most critical round: round 4.  And amazingly the dice gods have decided that Scrubbish should start the round again.

Scrubbish, the world is unchanged since my last post.  First, how would you like to place your 3 new armies and then would you like to attack the EP Islands or end your turn? 

cheesebanner.jpg.4e180047b2ca502f2c43489af7b439da.jpg

Place two on Keetongu's Island, one on the Right Island Chain, and turn in the one card I have.  Then attack the EP Island from Keetongu's.

(Sorry, TTL.  But if I'm gonna conquer the world, I gotta attack you.  It's nothing personal.)

Stelt is only worth one star and you need at least two stars worth before you can start trading in for armies (see chart in lower left-hand corner of the map).

Anyway, armies placed.

4. Scrubbish (Kalmah) [First]

Keetongu’s Island (4), Right Island Chain (3)

Attacking the EP Island.

Scrubbish rolls: 6, 4, 4

TTL rolls: 4, 3

5. TTL (Takadox)

Zakaz (2), The Four Arm Islands (4), Artidax (1), Left Island Chain (2: Capital), Daxia (3), Island of Energized Protodermis (1)

Good show!  Scrubbish, would you like to attack the EP Island again? 

Attacking again.

Scrubbish rolls: 4, 2, 2

TTL rolls: 3

Island of Energized Protodermis (3), Keetongu’s Island (1), Right Island Chain (3)

5. TTL (Takadox)

Zakaz (2), The Four Arm Islands (4), Artidax (1), Left Island Chain (2: Capital), Daxia (3)

Success!  Would you like to attack another territory or end your turn (and maybe maneuver)? 

Place two on Keetongu's Island, one on the Right Island Chain, and turn in the one card I have. Then attack the EP Island from Keetongu's.

(Sorry, TTL. But if I'm gonna conquer the world, I gotta attack you. It's nothing personal.)

You good I would probably do the same in your shoes.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Attacking the Sou. Continent from the EP island.

Scrubbish rolls: 6, 1

Toru rolls: 4, 1

Island of Energized Protodermis (2), Keetongu’s Island (1), Right Island Chain (3)

1. Toru Nui (Ehlek)

Metru-Nui (5: Capital), Stelt (3), Tren Krom Peninsula (1), Destral (4), Voya Nui (1) Southern Continent (2)

Would you like to attack again or end your turn? 

Trying again.

Scrubbish rolls: 5

Toru rolls: 4, 1

1. Toru Nui (Ehlek)

Metru-Nui (5: Capital), Stelt (3), Tren Krom Peninsula (1), Destral (4), Voya Nui (1) Southern Continent (1)

That was actually kind of impressive; would you like to go for double or nothing? 

Attacking again.

Scrubbish rolls: 3

Toru rolls: 4

Island of Energized Protodermis (1), Keetongu’s Island (1), Right Island Chain (3)

No further attacks possible, turn over.  Your card is Island of Energized Protodermis (One Star).  Your current hand is: Stelt (One Star), Island of Energized Protodermis (One Star). 

I'll post an updated map tomorrow, but until then get ready to take your turn TTL. 

25604355818_e32a166e72_z.jpg

1. Toru Nui (Ehlek)

Metru-Nui (5: Capital), Stelt (3), Tren Krom Peninsula (1), Destral (4), Voya Nui (1) Southern Continent (1)

2. The Hip Historian (Carapar)

Arthaka (9: Capital), Northern Continent (4)

3. Lucina (Mantax)

Tren Krom’s Island (8: Capital)

Island of Energized Protodermis (1), Keetongu’s Island (1), Right Island Chain (3)

5. TTL (Takadox)

Zakaz (2), The Four Arm Islands (4), Artidax (1), Left Island Chain (2: Capital), Daxia (3)

6. Iron Man (Pridak)

Karzahni (2), The Shoulder Islands (2), Odina (4: Capital), Nynrah (1) Elbow Island (5), Visorak (1), Xia (2: Capital)

TTL you have 4 new armies to place this turn and you have three cards, which can be traded in for a total of 7 armies.  Where would you like to place them and then which territory would you like to attack?

• Upvote 1

I like to trade in all my cards.

Put them all on my capital.

As Takadox I do the imaginable and attack my ally.

Attack the EP island from the capital!

(Sorry Lan I need the south competition free and sadly you are the competition. I hope there are no hard feelings over this buddy.)

Edited by Rassilon (TTL)

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Cards traded, armies dumped on the Left Island Chain.

5. TTL (Takadox)

Zakaz (2), The Four Arm Islands (4), Artidax (1), Left Island Chain (13: Capital), Daxia (3)

Attacking the EP islands from Left Chain.

TTL rolls: 5, 2, 1

Scrubbish rolls: 5

5. TTL (Takadox)

Zakaz (2), The Four Arm Islands (4), Artidax (1), Left Island Chain (12: Capital), Daxia (3)

No good would you...you know what I'm not even going to ask (this time).

Attacking again:

TTL rolls: 5, 4, 3

Scrubbish rolls: 4

5. TTL (Takadox)

Zakaz (2), The Four Arm Islands (4), Artidax (1), Left Island Chain (9: Capital), Daxia (3), Island of Energized Protodermis (3)

Keetongu’s Island (1), Right Island Chain (3)

TTL, first would you like to move any more armies from the LIC to the EP Island?  Then, would you like to attack another territory, maneuver, or end your turn?

Armies transferred. 

5. TTL (Takadox)

Zakaz (2), The Four Arm Islands (4), Artidax (1), Left Island Chain (4: Capital), Daxia (3), Island of Energized Protodermis (8)

Attack on Keetongu's Island commencing,

TTL rolls: 4, 2, 2

Scrubbish rolls: 4

5. TTL (Takadox)

Zakaz (2), The Four Arm Islands (4), Artidax (1), Left Island Chain (4: Capital), Daxia (3), Island of Energized Protodermis (7)

You know, I'm this close to making a "no mercy" rule a thing.  Anyway, attacking again.

TTL rolls: 6, 5, 5

Scrubbish rolls: 1

5. TTL (Takadox)

Zakaz (2), The Four Arm Islands (4), Artidax (1), Left Island Chain (4: Capital), Daxia (3), Island of Energized Protodermis (4), Keetongu’s Island (3),

Right Island Chain (3)

TTL, would you like to move anymore armies into Keetongu's Island?  And then would you like to attack another territory or end your turn? 

You know, I'm this close to making a "no mercy" rule a thing.  Anyway, attacking again.

As someone who rarely shows mercy I am intrigued by this. What changes to the game would this rule achieve?

Just that if a player is attacking a territory with only one army left (and has a large numerical advantage) then I won't both asking if they want to attack again. 

Anyway armies moved and attacking the Right Island Chain.

TTL rolls: 4, 3, 2

Scrubbish rolls:  6, 3

5. TTL (Takadox)

Zakaz (2), The Four Arm Islands (4), Artidax (1), Left Island Chain (4: Capital), Daxia (3), Island of Energized Protodermis (2), Keetongu’s Island (3)

TTL would you like to attack again, maneuver, or end your turn? 

Attacking again.

TTL rolls: 4, 3

Scrubbish rolls: 6, 5

5. TTL (Takadox)

Zakaz (2), The Four Arm Islands (4), Artidax (1), Left Island Chain (4: Capital), Daxia (3), Island of Energized Protodermis (2), Keetongu’s Island (1)

Kalmah ain't giving up without a fight.  TTl, would you like to attack another territory, maneuver, or end your turn? 

Maneuver made,

5. TTL (Takadox)

Zakaz (2), The Four Arm Islands (4), Artidax (1), Left Island Chain (3: Capital), Daxia (3), Island of Energized Protodermis (2), Keetongu’s Island (2)

Attacking the RIC:

TTL rolls: 5

Scrubbish rolls: 5, 4

5. TTL (Takadox)

Zakaz (2), The Four Arm Islands (4), Artidax (1), Left Island Chain (3: Capital), Daxia (3), Island of Energized Protodermis (2), Keetongu’s Island (1)

Would you like to attack another territory or end your turn? 

Turn over, your card is Zakaz (One Star).

25657740778_ffce3ccf42_z.jpg

1. Toru Nui (Ehlek)

Arthaka (9: Capital), Northern Continent (4)

3. Lucina (Mantax)

Tren Krom’s Island (8: Capital)

Right Island Chain (3)

5. TTL (Takadox)

Zakaz (2), The Four Arm Islands (4), Artidax (1), Left Island Chain (3: Capital), Daxia (3), Island of Energized Protodermis (2), Keetongu’s Island (1)

6. Iron Man (Pridak)

Karzahni (2), The Shoulder Islands (2), Odina (4: Capital), Nynrah (1) Elbow Island (5), Visorak (1), Xia (2: Capital)

Iron_Man you may begin your turn when you are ready.  You have 8 new armies to place this turn (base 3, 1 per capital, 3 for the Eastern Chain) and you may turn in your card (Metru-Nui) for an additional 2 armies.  Where would you like to place these armies and then which territory would you like to attack? 

Armies told to go to Karzahni.

6. Iron Man (Pridak)

Karzahni (10), The Shoulder Islands (2), Odina (4: Capital), Nynrah (1) Elbow Island (5), Visorak (1), Xia (2: Capital)

Attacking the Northern Continent,

Iron_Man rolls: 6, 6, 5 (First Blood: 7, 6, 5)

Iaredios rolls: 6, 2

Arthaka (9: Capital), Northern Continent (2)

And Pridak opens strong; would you like to attack again? 

Attacking again with no mercy,

Iron_Man rolls: 5, 4, 1 (First Blood: 6, 4, 1)

Iaredios rolls: 4, 2

6. Iron Man (Pridak)

Karzahni (7), The Shoulder Islands (2), Odina (4: Capital), Nynrah (1) Elbow Island (5), Visorak (1), Xia (2: Capital), Northern Continent (3)

Arthaka (9: Capital)

Success!  Would you like to move anymore armies from Karzahni to the No. Cont. and then which territory would you like to attack next?

Attacking Zakaz from Karzahni,

Iron_Man rolls: 5, 2, 2

TTL rolls: 6, 2

6. Iron Man (Pridak)

Karzahni (5), The Shoulder Islands (2), Odina (4: Capital), Nynrah (1) Elbow Island (5), Visorak (1), Xia (2: Capital), Northern Continent (3)

Ouch, would you like to attack again Iron_Man? 

Attacking again,

Iron_Man rolls: 4, 2, 1

TTL rolls: 5, 2

6. Iron Man (Pridak)

Karzahni (3), The Shoulder Islands (2), Odina (4: Capital), Nynrah (1) Elbow Island (5), Visorak (1), Xia (2: Capital), Northern Continent (3)

Looks like the Skakdi are putting up a better fight than Kalmah did in the Left Island Chain (didn't even know that was possible).  Would you like to attack again or end your turn?