Techna Network Relay

Legolover-361

ATTENTION ALL TECHNA PLAYERSAs I type these words, Dov, KNI and I are putting the final touches on what will be Techna: Season 2. The game will undoubtedly be different: implants and technology will still play a factor, but not in the day-to-day life setting that is currently being used. Rather, LL and I have devised a more Cradle of Civilization-esque dynamic. Locations, including Technan and Hacker cities have been plotted out, along with the alien species and planet which Techna crash lands on.Now, before we submit this, I'd like to thank all of you that made this game such an enjoyable experience for all the staff members as well as your fellow players. Without your interest and support, we would never have made it this far, and looking back, when LL and I created this game, none of us thought it would make it this far.For now, however, just keep on playing, have fun and don't do anything to your characters: I hope to see most, if not all of them, in Season 2.Hope you're enjoying the ride. It's not over yet.Much love,-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

have fun and don't do anything to your characters: I hope to see most, if not all of them, in Season 2.

*Looks at Tsuki and Omega* Whoops. =P Well, at least that's the only ones that have died(And Omega never had a chance to be a PC anyway. Starting next game I'll have a definite profile for Blade, just to fully state the differences in skill between him and Kairan. =P).Also, for the next game, is it possible to update our old profile sheets? For one to add in stuff that's happened in here, and secondly, I need to rewrite Kairan's entire backstory now. xD Also, I wish to add a list of techniques that have at least been used by the character of whose list it's on, over the course of the game. Is that possible?(Mostly so that I can recall different awesome moves. Since they're awesome.)

That binary doesn't mean anything, does it? :PEDIT: If possible, I think we should keep the Network Relay. New profiles and main RPG topic, but keep the Relay up. Because it's cool.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

I want to create a character named Commander Shepard. And then take him to New Metru-Nui. And find a shop. And say -"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store in the Citadel."That's right.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

I want to create a character named Commander Shepard. And then take him to New Metru-Nui. And find a shop. And say -"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store in the Citadel."That's right.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

THE MASS EFFECT 3 ENDING WAS DISAPPOINTING BEYOND ALL BELIEF. :c-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

I'll probably have a character join.Also, what happens if you submitted a character for approval, and it never was used at all, because you missed it being approved? =P(The reason I made the character isn't really relevant, and, well, I haven't done anything with the character.)

I'll probably have a character join.Also, what happens if you submitted a character for approval, and it never was used at all, because you missed it being approved? =P(The reason I made the character isn't really relevant, and, well, I haven't done anything with the character.)

All of 'em are gonna have to get resubmitted, anyway.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Ah, true, true. So, all our character slots are going to be freed up again, in preparation for the new game? Perfect. =)I'd make the profiles for them now, but since the new topic won't be up for another two days anyway... =P

Ah, true, true. So, all our character slots are going to be freed up again, in preparation for the new game? Perfect. =)I'd make the profiles for them now, but since the new topic won't be up for another two days anyway... =P

Don't quote me on this, but I believe you have hit the nail on the head.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Don't quote me on this, but I believe you have hit the nail on the head.
He can't, but can I quote you? :P@ Inspiring Hubert; ....-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: