Techna Network Relay

Legolover-361

For anyone who cares to know how exactly many of the events of the game have been perpetuated, read the last one or two KNI posts.-Teezy

Well, there goes the neighborhood. Didn't see that one coming, at least not the perpetrator.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Ryjak is totally unasociated with Enaltai.So technically he runs a faction within a faction while taking down another faction from the inside.I swear no one saw that coming. XD

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Athen's avatar stood in front of a simulated set of walls. The walls were not truly there, neither was she. This was simply another measure of her programming. In order to analyze software defenses better, she had been programmed to interpret them like this, like a real-world fortress. Normally, she would have snuck her way in, making sure that there would be no record of her entry. But she didn't have time for that. Instead, she would have to force her way in.OOC: Tyler, do you want to operate the database security, or do I have permission to do it?

Meh, you go ahead and do it.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

> Nope. Go eat some cake.

Best job refusal line ever. Of all time.Also, I won't be posting until Sunday afternoon.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Hi guys, I'm new here. I figured I'd ask your opinions before posting this character, because he's a little unorthadox as far as this RPG goes.What would you say to a character who came from outside the Techna? Meaning, he's a spacer. He'd be a completely organic species, and his reason for being on the Techna is that his ship was damaged, and the Techna happened to be nearby. Because the technology is almost incompatable, he's now stuck here.I thought that a character who wouldn't know anything about what's going on would be a good way for me to start figureing things out myself.And I'm sorry if this isn't the right place to post this. Like I said, I'm new.BTW, Darkon wouldn't happen to be the same one that I know from JKFiles, would he?

ToD: Our bad. =P Probably also my bad. =PD~B: I'm not certain, but I think alien-style characters like that might not be allowed; but, on that note, I haven't looked up stuff about that for a while, so I could be wrong... Best bet would be to wait for one of the GMs to rule on that. =)

OOC: okay KNI here's a plan: they both die killing each other and we move on to creating characters that aren't so irritating to all of humanity

1. Technically not humanity. 2. Other idea: Alan from a random pipe, ends up accidentally killing Matra too. XD

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Yep. Just took like 3 months, but it happened. =P I am beginning to wonder if transforming him just for this fight will be worth the potential madness or not, but eh, we'll see. =PNow to get back to Krayzikk, so we can give backup./EDIT: Also, I am laughing so hard at the events going on right now. xD

Edited by Blade: Sodium Hypochlorite