Canama

yes.go to your Steam library, right-click Team Fortress 2.click "Properties", then go to the "Set Launch Options" section.type "-sillygibs" without the quotation marks, save and bam, your gore is now replaced with balloons, gears, fish, and other random objects.

Edited by Laughin'Man

<p> </p><p> </p><div>

<p><font color="#483d8b" face="Tahoma">type "-sillygibs" without the quotation marks, save and bam, your gore is now replaced with balloons, gears, fish, and other random objects.</font><br /> </p><p>

</p><p> </p><p>can you remove the random objects entirely?</p></div>EDIT:woah, glitch! Edited by bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

A server just for us would be awesome. Also, am I the only one who'd love to see some Ghostbusters themed Medic items this year for Haleoween? (Come on, if nothing else, the Medigun makes an excellent proton pack)

Its not really a server just for us, but its a duel server no one barely uses, and each round goes for 30 minutes. Again, if you're interested.

Oh, a TF2 Topic. Yep I play Team Fortress 2. I started F2Ping in June when it first went F2P. However, I recently upgraded my account, and now have hats. 5 hats to be exact. EAT IT.

Why, look at that! I have 12 hats! how interesting! awesomeemote.gif
Flattery will get you nowhere. >=,[ Edited by Zok: Insane Math Wizard

Oh, a TF2 Topic. Yep I play Team Fortress 2. I started F2Ping in June when it first went F2P. However, I recently upgraded my account, and now have hats. 5 hats to be exact. EAT IT.

Flattery will get you nowhere. >=,[
How is that flattery? :PI am preordering Pro Football Manager 2012 for the TF2 items.-Canama Edited by Canama

man remember when no one would dream of making a forum site without signatures

that was tight

Regarding the Hats. 19 Hats I have! Anyways, I bought the game back in 2009 and I definitely have to say the game is one of the best on the Steam marketplace. Though wne TF2 became F2P at first I was irked about it, but over time came to accept it and never really think about it anymore. If anyone has a Dealer's Visor hat, Trade Me!

zV5MODc.png
Please take some time to read my friend's Hero Factory story "End Factory".
It was in the works for 2 years and is now available online to read.
Please be sure to leave a review if you can as it would mean a lot to both me and him.

A nice surprise awaits you inside.

I HAVE ONE HAT IT IS A PURPLE PARTY HAT I WIN

If someone wants to, knock yourself out. I would but I don't think I have a good enough internet connection for it. -Canama

Edited by Canama

that was tight

Premium here.Tf2 is very addictive, alright, it gets more addictive with each update.Even though I usually don't play shooters, I actually liked this one at first sight. Add Jeroen_Koenders on steam.Profile pic is A takua with a buzz lightyear suit.and nickname: K96-0703 "Jeroen"

Edited by K96-0703 "J"

esDbByv.jpg

Can F2P Trade?I love Pyro,Does anyone know if the Weapon Swith boost of the Dregreser and the Weapon Swith boost if the reserce shooter Stack?

F2P players can receive items but not give them. -Canama Edited by Canama

that was tight

Can F2P Trade?I love Pyro,Does anyone know if the Weapon Swith boost of the Dregreser and the Weapon Swith boost if the reserce shooter Stack?

F2P can not trade, AFAIK, and they have less backpack space and get less drops. Note that all you need to do to not be F2P anymore is to buy a single item from the store, even if that thing is just a $0.05 standard weapon. Yes, they stack, but the effect is miniscule. When you've already switching in the fraction of a second, shaving 15% off that fraction doesn't cause any noticeable difference at all. It should probably be noted that the Flare Gun generally does what the Reserve Shooter does already. It's better for enemy Pyros since you can't ignite those, but otherwise puff+flare or puff+axtinguisher works alot better since there's a high chance of the shotgun pellets missing when the target is already flying away from you. To use the Reserve Shooter most efficiently, you need to pin targets to a close wall, and then you might as well roll with the Axtinguisher anyhow.

Does it cost money to make a server? Because I would gladly make one, if its not so expensive.

A server is basically just a computer that is running the game 24/7. You know there's a "Create server" button on the main menu, right? By clicking that, you can set up a LAN server. Then you can execute a few console commands to make the server truly online and allow people outside your local network to connect. It should be simple enough to find a tutorial for it.Note that a proper server would need to be on 24/7 and basically only run TF2, and it most likely requires some knowledge with networking in order to get it to work the way you want it to. Edited by Katuko

I hit the random button and play the next round as whatever I get. -Canama

Nice. I would do that if I didn't suck so much as sniper :P
Half the time as Sniper I do pretty well. The other half I can't hit a thing. -Canama

that was tight

I hit the random button and play the next round as whatever I get. -Canama

Nice. I would do that if I didn't suck so much as sniper :P
Half the time as Sniper I do pretty well. The other half I can't hit a thing. -Canama
Same. Some days, I'll get like seven headshots in a row. On other days, I would die before I can even LOOK through my scope.

Majhost sucks

Does it cost money to make a server? Because I would gladly make one, if its not so expensive.

I know a guy who runs a server on another site. I can ask him what he does if you want.
That would be delightful. Anyway, guess who just scored three news hats today!
Anyone but you! I have only five hats. D: Also, does anyone want my Strange Syringe Gun? It won't cost much! -Canama Edited by Canama

that was tight

I know a guy who runs a server on another site. I can ask him what he does if you want.
Anyone but you! I have only five hats. D: Also, does anyone want my Strange Syringe Gun? It won't cost much! -Canama -Canama
Let me look through my sac of wonders and see what may be of use to you. I'll get back to you on it.

Anyone but you! I have only five hats. D: Also, does anyone want my Strange Syringe Gun? It won't cost much! -Canama
I'll take it if you give it to me :3 I can't Not Trade

Anyone but you! I have only five hats. D: Also, does anyone want my Strange Syringe Gun? It won't cost much! -Canama
"won't cost much", not "is free". -Canama

that was tight

"won't cost much", not "is free". -Canama
Ah, tis the curse of being cheap and going f2p.