The Official Minecraft Topic

I would think a /killall would have gotten rid of all of them. This might be a new dragon.Guess I'm not vacationing in the Nether.

Edited by Beardy Spoon

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

i finally joined the server. yay for me.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

Slowly regaining interest in MineCraft. Pretty annoying because I worked so hard on my world and my HDD fried. -.-Recently I've been making Source mods (HL2, Portal, etc.), thinking of getting into MineCraft modding, but haven't had any good ideas, and I can't be bothered to learn new things, of course. <_< ((And if anyone cares/remembers/is wondering my hard drive dying is the reason the server is not a thing, and also I totally forgot about BZP :P))-Scorch

i've begun building a gauntlet. the entryway is about finished, i need to get back in and make the rest of it now. the fortune enchantment really helped with getting redstone for the project.

This topic so far

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it, did a tree fall?

Vs.

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it trees don't exist and never will.

Right I've began expanding onu koro with tnt, the currently added caves still aren't big enough though.So if anyone wants to abuse the one excuse they have to blow stuff up please go to onu koro, and please remember to be careful and not to blow up any of the glowstone doors already present.

got the entryway and two rooms done in the gauntlet. i need to design the next room in single player before i build it in the server, i'm thinking of making a jumping puzzle of some sort. :)please don't mess with the gauntlet yet. the hallway with opening floors is purposefully shut off at the moment because it's designed to run continuously, and honestly it's really freaking annoying trying to build while hearing 24 pistons repeatedly open and shut. i'm also still trying to figure out why the circuit was freezing when no one's around before, and i think i've fixed it. if it doesn't work then, well, i'll probably have to remove that entire room, which will suck because it took like 3 or 4 hours to make that thing.

This topic so far

Vs.

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it trees don't exist and never will.

the circuit freezes because it's something fundamentally to do with minecraft multiplayer ... I think. It doesn't happen in single player to my knowledge anyway. There are a few things that can be done though, for example there are reliable circuits that can be used to say, jolt your redstone machine awake, or you could just use a button.But beyond that there's nothing to be done

Edited by The Invisible Noob

i noticed that the original circuit would always freeze at the same point. if it still continues to freeze at this point i'll revert to the original, simpler circuit system and add a button to kickstart it at the top. shouldn't be too difficult to put in.also i can't tell you how glad i am that creepers don't explode on this map. i can't tell you how many have shown up while i was building the gauntlet and blew up behind me. i really hate working at night.

This topic so far

Vs.

I'm really glad that diamond armor comes out of a vending machine. There's nothing quite like having a creeper explode behind you while you're wearing Protect IV diamond armor....Or having someone flip out and try to punch you to death while you're wearing that same armor, and carrying a sword.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

I'm really glad that diamond armor comes out of a vending machine. There's nothing quite like having a creeper explode behind you while you're wearing Protect IV diamond armor....Or having someone flip out and try to punch you to death while you're wearing that same armor, and carrying a sword.

I don't know, to me it just kinda ruins the fun of making your own stuff.In other news http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Katana/Randoms/limboupdated.pngUpdated map!

\/ The user below me is dumb a neat guy. \/

I'm wondering what half the visible stuff on that map is, I can see the coliseum and ta koro but I have no idea about the bottom most grey square.

Its a giant temple in the progress of being built by one of the mods.And wasn't the map bigger before? I could have sworn we had Invi's prison on there...

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

Even when trapped by Karma's cycle, the dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the universe stands in our way,

our seething blood will determine what will be! We'll break through time and space, and defy all who would stop us to take hold of our path!

~

Yeah, you added Map 65 but left out the ones containing the path to the Prison. 58, 59 and 62.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Yeah, you added Map 65 but left out the ones containing the path to the Prison. 58, 59 and 62.

58 and 62 were added, they make up the bulk of the southern supercontinent, and you can even see it says map 62 in one of the corners.But I couldn't get my hand on a working map 59, they all screw up for me.

\/ The user below me is dumb a neat guy. \/

Right, sorry. I meant 57 and 59. Both of those are kind of important.You could have just added what you put on there to AT's existing map.Regarding the maps screwing up, they do that occasionally. It's a bit of a randomized thing, so maybe try again later with the ones that don't work now.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

i really wish our server just had an online live-map synced up to it like the other server i play on does. the resolution on the in-game maps suck and i can't even tell what most of that stuff is.

This topic so far

Vs.

That would certainly save me a lot of trouble, though I'm guessing such a map would have to be set up by an admin.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Nav is on occasionally, but you have to remember that timezones do play a key role in when people are on the server.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

it's funny because i'm always on at 1 am

This topic so far

Vs.

Hey guys, I've started uploading videos of this server to Do NOT bypass the filter. -B6. Search Alex Humva around the web and I'm sure you'll find it eventually. I'll try to get them on Vimeo if I ever have the time.

Edited by Black Six

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

Someone - I have no idea who - made some pretty serious improvements on the Coliseum. It is now a fully three-dimensional arena without the switches ever being thrown.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

So I've now got ten "homes" on the server...

• [*]Main Fortress[*]Tree Fort[*]Sand Fort[*]Snow Fort[*]Lava Fort[*]Lily Fort[*]Cave Fort[*]Nether Fort[*]End Fort[*]Shroom Fort

Any other "important" or unique locales I should worry about to make an outpost? :P~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

gauntlet is almost done. just need to fill one last floor with lava and it's complete and ready to be buried. i'll try to talk to a moderator and see about getting them to put in Chainmail armor or something as a prize at the end. kinda hard to come up with a prize idea since it seems like everyone gave themselves diamond everything when they had creative mode...that combined with the infinite enchanting potion vendor really limited the options.

Edited by BBCCD
This topic so far

Vs.

So I've now got ten "homes" on the server...

• [*]Main Fortress[*]Tree Fort[*]Sand Fort[*]Snow Fort[*]Lava Fort[*]Lily Fort[*]Cave Fort[*]Nether Fort[*]End Fort[*]Shroom Fort

Any other "important" or unique locales I should worry about to make an outpost? :P~|ET|~

What about Grenthor? Or the inside of a ravine? Or in the map for the far southern temple?Still working on my goal to get a creation in each Koro, but its not that difficult. Might make a second creation in Po-Koro since all I've got there is the suva :/

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

Even when trapped by Karma's cycle, the dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the universe stands in our way,

our seething blood will determine what will be! We'll break through time and space, and defy all who would stop us to take hold of our path!

~

Grenthor's just the Nether, so I don't feel compelled to make on there.Since Onu-Koro is inside a ravine, I count the Cave Fort as covering that.Don't want to mess with that giant southern temple area.Tree Fort's technically in the air. :PAnd underwater is a good point... while one is above water, they really aren't the same. But what region would be a good one for it? I'd rather not make it in the middle of nowhere, but in a "settled" area.~|ET|~

Edited by Electric Turahk

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

gauntlet is almost done. just need to fill one last floor with lava and it's complete and ready to be buried. i'll try to talk to a moderator and see about getting them to put in Chainmail armor or something as a prize at the end. kinda hard to come up with a prize idea since it seems like everyone gave themselves diamond everything when they had creative mode...that combined with the infinite enchanting potion vendor really limited the options.

While several people did give themselves a stack of diamonds or two, and there is an armory that provides diamond tools and armor, pre-brewed valuable potions - perhaps one that uses Ghast Tears, as that's a fairly tough ingredient to get - could work as a prize.Or you could get a moderator to put an unbrewable potion in, like the Suave Potion. It doesn't do anything, but it's cool.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

So I've been thinking, for my *censored* I want a group shot of all the active players in the server, so would it be possible for all of you guys to organize together on a certain date?Main problem I see is my schedule, and the only for-certain date I can give is May 6th, afternoonish. So yeah, probably hard to get everyone on at the same time.

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong