The Official Minecraft Topic

Yeah. There was another Server Restart, and everyone is now getting the "Connection Refused" error when trying to log on. This could last for a while.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

While the server was down, I spent about ten minutes fixing up an interesting Note Block creation. If I go through with one of my plans for building things in the server, something like this may well be included.Also, LB Photorealism apparently decided it didn't need textures for the new wooden planks, so instead those planks now appear to me as windows into caves beneath the ground - like chunk errors, but they never go away.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

So what are the plans for BZ-Metru? I'd love to see it develop into a city with skyscrapers and such. On a related note, could we have Iron blocks up for free in the block room? I think they would look great for BZ-Metru buildings.However, this request hinges on your plans for BZ-metru, so if you have other plans for it, then please ignore this request.

Do you believe in magic?

Right now, BZMetru is currently moreso a resource center, then an actual living area.But if free iron blocks, then what do you expect to happen? Massive amounts of iron golemns.Not too bad, but slapping one in someone's house...

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

So what are the plans for BZ-Metru? I'd love to see it develop into a city with skyscrapers and such.On a related note, could we have Iron blocks up for free in the block room? I think they would look great for BZ-Metru buildings.However, this request hinges on your plans for BZ-metru, so if you have other plans for it, then please ignore this request.

You can get free iron from grenthor (think that's it's name) from the mob farms. But progress will be slow because I took a lot of iron for my house.

While the server was down, I spent about ten minutes fixing up an interesting Note Block creation. If I go through with one of my plans for building things in the server, something like this may well be included.Also, LB Photorealism apparently decided it didn't need textures for the new wooden planks, so instead those planks now appear to me as windows into caves beneath the ground - like chunk errors, but they never go away.

what server? is it bzp related?

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Well, a BZP member is an admin on and helps pay for the server, and there is a BZ-Metru town, yes. IP 96.44.162.50:26039.~Unit#phntk#1

Well, a BZP member is an admin on and helps pay for the server, and there is a BZ-Metru town, yes. IP 96.44.162.50:26039.~Unit#phntk#1
I technically own the server, it is my Mums paypal account we're using.

Limbo is switching servers! Please calm you Lava producing farms... Christ.

"This will be my finest hour!" - Fulgrim The Phoenician

"There is a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life" - Leonard Church

"Pinkie Pie Style" - Pinkie Pie

"Oh I know what the Ladies like" - Sgt. Avery Johnson

"I'm A madman with a box! Without a box!" - The Doctor

I found this pretty interesting:The Nether is completely intact from the old world.~|ET|~

I noticed that too. Odd.

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

I found this pretty interesting:The Nether is completely intact from the old world.~|ET|~

I noticed that too. Odd.
Me three, it's because the nether is saved in a different file to the old world and as such could be salvaged. Why we didn't get a new nether and used the old one instead I don't know.Really I'd like a fresh start so I could farm glow-stone more easily. Edited by The Invisible Noob

I just logged back onto the server for a minute and about 1/2 to 3/4 of the sand dome over the Colosseum has collapsed. Whether this happened on accident sometime after I left or if it was a griefer I do not know.

Yeah, we tested the sand-switch. It works perfectly. I'm going to complete the Coliseum (with control rooms!) today. The switches are in place.Also, me and Darkwolf had a pretty entertaining fight in the aquatic portion of the Coliseum. Those columns of air are going to be very helpful for aquatic combat.Before each Coliseum game, specific rules will be set down regarding weapons and armor allowed (non-weapon tools are expressly forbidden, as is the breaking or placing of blocks). Those found in violation of those rules will, of course, be disqualified.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

That won't work, because we do need to replace the sand after the levers are used.

I can make it so certain users can only effect blocks in an area.

"There is a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life" - Leonard Church

That could work, if you don't lock any blocks that are critical to the sand-switches.

Edited by Beardy Spoon

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

who all's gone off the highdive i stuck on the top of the lighthouse? :Prest assured, if you're using a lower render distance you will not be able to see the ground from the top, but trust that it is above water. i made sure of it myself before jumping off.

This topic so far

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it, did a tree fall?

Vs.

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it trees don't exist and never will.

who all's gone off the highdive i stuck on the top of the lighthouse? :Prest assured, if you're using a lower render distance you will not be able to see the ground from the top, but trust that it is above water. i made sure of it myself before jumping off.

ME! ME! ME! ME!... wait which tower is the lighthouse?edit= and now we have it people!Ender McDonalds, because I can. Edited by The Invisible Noob

I removed the diving board from the Watchtower, for the following reasons;1. Wood doesn't go well with it.2. The tower was not originally intended to have a diving board.A bedrock or obsidian diving board may be attached to it soon, as dropping into the water from that height really is quite fun - as is chucking an Ender Pearl from the top of the tower.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Right, anyone know what Tenebraes plans for bzkoro are, because it's kinda close to my house and garden.

The only idea is that it's a village for those that don't want the city setting of BZ-Metru. That's all.
Cool

New idea: make an arena with a piston system to replicate the pillars in the Coliseum from LoMN.

You know how long it's taking to make the current arena right?

Today I had the unfortunate honor of viewing Nav's horrible creation.I have to wonder what inspired him to make it.

Where is it?

Its perfectly legit and shall not be spoken about on BZPower, and its not my creation alone, Me Killer_beast and Josh2919 all made it! i mean Him.he is Sir John Knicklebottom smith. and you shall all WORSHIP HIM AS A GOD.you know if thats okay with you.In other news, I have a tumblr up for the the Server. Its nice and BZP safe! :DLink to offsite blog removed. -B6

Edited by Black Six

I feel it should be noted by all users of this server that, while I have Operator powers, certain things will not be tolerated.The placement of swastikas on any structure is among those intolerable things. When creating pixel art, I ask that a certain standard of class and decency is maintained.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

I feel it should be noted by all users of this server that, while I have Operator powers, certain things will not be tolerated.The placement of swastikas on any structure is among those intolerable things. When creating pixel art, I ask that a certain standard of class and decency is maintained.

And what has prompted this note may I ask?

Pixel prompted that note.When a location has a warp point, it cannot be ignored by the server operators.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Well, today was certainly interesting. For those who don't know, we were all minding our own various businesses when someone (I forget who) found that the apartments had gotten a huge hole blown in the front of them. We called a trial to find the griefer and presented our various alibis, but IdioticRobotics was yelling about how the trial was ********, and he wanted out of there. Then he blew up the trial. And that's why we stuck him in a bedrock box as of today.

fjRqLk4.jpg

UPDATE: Robotics has been proven innocent regarding those two bombings, and the appropriate punishment has already been taken care of regarding the incident for which he was responsible.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

I was the one who found the explosion.What proved him innocent? O_o

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm.