The Official Minecraft Topic

Well, let me know as soon as you can if the fireworks get cancelled.

Thinking I might upgrade one of my solar panels to an LV Array so my BatPack can charge just a little bit faster.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Well, here's hoping the lag actually clears up; running into last minute technical difficulties is not fun. =P

I just don't get why it only appeared today. ._. This is the first time this has happened so horribly.

I joined the server. :) That maze is evil, not gonna enter it. :P

Also, did anyone go on ExpoldingTnt's server when he was on? I got loads of screenshots of him. :3

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

Guys, it no working for me. It won't connect. :(

EDIT: My connection is really bad today. :( I can join, but I only manage to stay for a few minutes. :(

Edited by helryx280

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Sorry for not responding, Helryx; it was lagging for me. D= And yeah, it's acting weird today, I don't know what's going on. 0_o I wonder if Burnmad's ISP is giving him a hard time or something...

/EDIT: It's not your connection, it's the server, something's lagging it like crazy; none of us can stay on for more than a minute at a time. It's been doing that since the morning. =/

Edited by BZP Blade

Sorry for not responding, Helryx; it was lagging for me. D= And yeah, it's acting weird today, I don't know what's going on. 0_o I wonder if Burnmad's ISP is giving him a hard time or something...

/EDIT: It's not your connection, it's the server, something's lagging it like crazy; none of us can stay on for more than a minute at a time. It's been doing that since the morning. =/

If it won't work then'll have to play in the Hunger Games. (Or spectate. Muhahah)

Edited by helryx280

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

Turned my comp on and off, reset my router, and ran MBAM. The only three things I know to do. =P

If it doesn't work now, I'm at the end of my rope.

Hopefully we're switching ISPs soon. Never wanted to switch to Comcast in the first place, and now that we have, our phone working is dependent on our modem, our cable boxes break every few months and now this.

- :burnmad:

Edit: Just had to Minecraft's private IP, as my IPv4 changed when I restarted my comp. ONE STEP AHEAD

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

Well, a place for yourself to live would be nice. We've already got public farms covered, and there's a rather nice smelting facility to the north - not quite what we could have managed with IC2, of course, but better than nothing. Doc's planning a rail system, but between one thing and another it's likely to be rather a while before he gets around to it.

Best thing to start with would probably be just getting familiar with the lay of the land, and then finding a place to settle down.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Well, a place for yourself to live would be nice. We've already got public farms covered, and there's a rather nice smelting facility to the north - not quite what we could have managed with IC2, of course, but better than nothing. Doc's planning a rail system, but between one thing and another it's likely to be rather a while before he gets around to it.

Best thing to start with would probably be just getting familiar with the lay of the land, and then finding a place to settle down.

Of course I'm going to do those basics first, but I was thinking of other things after that like a statue, etc.

Eh maybe I'll just help someone else with a project instead.

BTW is the server on 24/7 or not, and if not then when is it on?

Edited by The Invisible Noob

It's typically from about 10:30 EST to about 12:30 EST. Or, as Burnmad says, 9:30 CST, to 11:30 CST. =P Sometimes it comes on later, though. And on weekends it's a hour later going off, more or less.

Blade, that was a good game. Now I have to do grammar homework. WHY?!

Also, next time don't steal all the nether wart. And can I get the Nether quartz when I.5 comes out? (of course i need someone to defend me)

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

The Nether Wart is in a public farm near the spawnpoint in the overworld, it's not like he actually stole it.

And if you want the Quartz when 1.5 comes out, go mine some. It's not like there's going to be exactly one piece that only one person gets to have.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

*bump*

Ok, there's a public nether-wart farm. Thanks. Meanwhile, I'm probably be running away from ghasts. :D BTW, where is the nearest Stronghold? I wanna fight the dragon. :D

Also, If you want a spider or creeper head tell me. :D

Anyone remember when Verison was spawning in creepers that wouldn't blow up and I didn't realize that? xD And then I killed them ALL.MUHAHHAH.

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

*Vetinari

Ding-dong, the Dragon is dead. We can spawn you one in the End, if you would like. Or a witch riding one, I'm not picky.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

^ That reminds me, have all the pillars in The End been harvested? Because if so, theres nothing to disrupt that unholy union.

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

Even when trapped by Karma's cycle, the dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the universe stands in our way,

our seething blood will determine what will be! We'll break through time and space, and defy all who would stop us to take hold of our path!

~

Even if all of the pillars were still there, the witch would be safe, for the same reason that a witch is the only mob that can safely ride a squid - healing/regen potions.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Clag was rather surprised at your reaction, yes. xD

So, looks like 1.5 will be next Wednesday. =D

*deep breath* YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Who else get confused when using redstone?

EDIT: I made some Night-vision potions. ^.^

EDIT MRII: Lets us not speak of The Great Blaze Cage Scape Incident. Never.

Edited by helryx280

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

Well, Last night on Burnmad's server was fun...

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Why am I having trouble connecting to Burnmad's server? Help.

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

Aaaaaaaand I can't connect. derp.

EDIT: I was trying to early. HERPY DERPY DERP.

Also, whats the longest you've EVER lagged? The last time it happened (10 mins ago) it was about 20 minutes long. All because I wanted a custom firework.

EDITMKII: Guys, wanna check out my pub? 6.6

Edited by helryx280

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

Indeed. The 3x3 door with the sand block in the middle that I've used for my ender fortress now pops off as an item when its opened and closed e.e though I'm thankful thats the ONLY thing thats broken with my redstone contraptions. I can live without it.Edit: Oddly enough, the first thing I did after the update was update bits of my texture pack I didn't like. Despite the fact I rarely use it.Currently just messing around with quartz. Redstoning comes later.

Edited by Artezza Trigger

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

Even when trapped by Karma's cycle, the dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the universe stands in our way,

our seething blood will determine what will be! We'll break through time and space, and defy all who would stop us to take hold of our path!

~

I do not wish to abandon the server until such a time as Bukkit updates, and thus will wait for 1.5 until such a time as the server is up-to-date.

grumble grumble quartz

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

I know how it feels, BUKKIT UPDATE FOR HEROBRINE'S SAKE!

Bukkit update please! Also, just to let you guys know I'm making anadventure map right now. And it's got piston doors. :D

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

Guys, on Burnmad's sever, we need a Survival Games arena, made in survival. :D

If you guys make it, can I be the gamemaster....? :-p

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

How so? 0_o i hear they are planning an update soon, though, so maybe those will fix some of them? The funny thing is that they fixed a ton of bugs in those many weeks between 1.4.7 and now...

How so! Well the sand falls awkwardly, as I've said before. But also, you can't place paintings anymore, and fire's invisible on snow and hoppers. To that effect, the game feels even more like a mousetrap than usual!

~ CHTrilogy

Ah; yeah, most of those bugs are in fact known, and are fixed in the recent snapshot. I just didn't know if they were new bugs not mentioned yet, or the ones that had been discovered, but discovered back in the pre-release, before any fixes could be issued. =P

I can't wait for Burnmad's server to update. After all, I need to start getting food in the pub... and make some cake. xD

...How I make cake? :3

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

It takes 3 milk, an egg, and 3 wheat,and some sugar.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

It takes 3 milk, an egg, and 3 wheat,and some sugar.

http://media.pcgamer.com/files/2011/02/Minecraft-Diary-31-Cake-Recipe.jpg

there you go. :3

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

When the server updates to 1.5.1 (we're pretty much skipping 1.5), an announcement will be made in this topic. Those of you who keep logging on and then logging off again to check whether it's updated yet can ease your minds.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom