The Official Minecraft Topic

Alright now I've been banned.

Toad can you refrain from going to my mine from now on? I mean I think you already know that it's rude to overstay your welcome at someone else's mine anyway, especially when they cant be there. But I've learned not to trust people to figure these things out on the internet, especially if those people are psycho.

Anyway bottom line is, get out of my mine until I invite you back in again.

Relax all I did was clean out the lava, I'm no thief just a psychotic murderer. In other news Art be careful when fighting that It can get pretty dangerous.

I'm just ToaD

Toad can you refrain from going to my mine from now on? I mean I think you already know that it's rude to overstay your welcome at someone else's mine anyway, especially when they cant be there. But I've learned not to trust people to figure these things out on the internet, especially if those people are psycho.

Relax all I did was clean out the lava, I'm no thief just a psychotic murderer. In other news Art be careful when fighting that It can get pretty dangerous.

And now I know that I have nothing to look forward to as I go obsidian mining :(.

It's not likes it's every swear word out there. It's one word. I don't think it's such a harsh thing to ask people to practice common courtesy and not use a word some quite dislike seeing. (The rule not being when said people are around because I'm one of them, and I'm basically always around)

- :burnmad:

And now I know that I have nothing to look forward to as I go obsidian mining :(.

I meant the lava that flooded part of you're house that you fell in.

I'm just ToaD

I meant the lava that flooded part of you're house that you fell in.

Ah sorry, I think the ban's got to me a bit.

Prolly best if I leave the topic for a while.

Anyway thank you for helping and sorry for any offence I may have caused.

...Back to diamonds, heres my map: http://www.mediafire.com/?ur0sdq73gdg8p69

And yes I found about 21 diamonds today. >:-D

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

Gentlemen, due to a mistake I made (thought villagers had died when they had, in fact, only glitched off of my radar/sight), we now have two natural golems in the village. One, amusingly enough, spawned inside the meeting house. I took it upon myself to free it for patrol duties.

Now, as for the graveyard... if we want a plot with multiple graves, we may have to put it outside of the walls. A single tomb - or, perhaps, an underground graveyard, like a mausoleum but underground - would be much easier to fit, at least partly, within the bounds of the village.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Careful Burnmad, or it'll end up like SoI and we somehow have to save the world from an evil overlord. :P

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Evil evil, or "There's a crazy guy trying to get your head no matter what the cost" evil? =P

Take over the world kind of evil mixed in with evil evil and that other kind... :D

EDIT: ... and they control an army of daleks and cybermen and weeping angels... welp

Edited by helryx280

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

And yet you have no heads to show for it, because I won that fight in the end. 3-1.

They don't count as victims if you don't have their head.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

And yet you have no heads to show for it, because I won that fight in the end. 3-1.

They don't count as victims if you don't have their head.

I go by if I have killed you then you're a victim.

did he ever get my head? i know he's killed me, but i'm not sure if he has my head.

Depends on who you are in game.

I'm just ToaD

Well, given that the entire purpose of the attacks is to obtain heads, those whose head you don't have aren't really victims.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Well, he fights well in the arena. I think his main concern in the field is armour breakage - but it really should be maintained so that's not an issue, or else it shouldn't be worn into battle.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Well, he fights well in the arena. I think his main concern in the field is armour breakage - but it really should be maintained so that's not an issue, or else it shouldn't be worn into battle.

That is the reason why I TP away and yes I'm working on maintaing it so I don't have to TP.

I'm just ToaD

I figured that it would be best to remind people that Toad is indeed around with poison potions and a need for others' heads. =P

Don''t forget my potions! >:-D Muhahahaha! I would just throw isnta damgae MRII potions everywhere though. xD

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

It was quite a battle, I'll say that. I remain confident that no others will repeat the feat.

MoC, Toad and I had a bit of a battle, and afterwards we invited X over for a cup of tea on the roof of the Nether. /warp Teatime on Mondays at 8:30, or any day around 4.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Guys, do you like my Survival world? :3

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

Welp. Came back after a month or two of not being on, and lots has changed...and some stuff hasn't. After some grinding and enchanting some stone tools (I got a SWEET stone shovel! Unbreaking III, Fortune II, and Efficiency IV!), I went ahead and built some proper stairs for Blade's tower. Also flattened a huge area of desert not too far from spawn, I may be building a house out there some time if I don't get too lazy. :P

Me: *has idea*

Blade: "I'd say too convoluted, and I know too convoluted =P"

"Dangit, I shouldn't have gotten ambitious."

--Merc, RE: our plotting

Pokémon Rise of the Rockets Profiles: LINK

3DS FC: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Zebstrika)

Welp. Came back after a month or two of not being on, and lots has changed...and some stuff hasn't. After some grinding and enchanting some stone tools (I got a SWEET stone shovel! Unbreaking III, Fortune II, and Efficiency IV!), I went ahead and built some proper stairs for Blade's tower. Also flattened a huge area of desert not too far from spawn, I may be building a house out there some time if I don't get too lazy. :P

I hope you didn't down my tower. Its the one next to the little half wood/half cobble hut house. Those two buildings belong to me. Also, please tell whats changed, I haven't been on since the 1.5 update, D:

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

He hasn't been on for months, so anything between then and now. =P Like how my tower was slightly adjusted(And has chests everywhere, my bad. >>'), there's no grinder in the basement, and other such stuff. And all the houses that popped up around my tower and Burn's inn. And other stuff.

Blade, what is the strange contraption on the top of your tower anyway? :P

EDIT: Was anyone else fooled by the Minecraft 2.0 update April Fools Joke? :P I would HATE evil chickens. o.O

Edited by helryx280

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

It's Flipz's Smooth Stone generator. I thought I broke it by accident a few times, yet it oddly still works. =PI wasn't fooled, since i heard about it only today; but I'm annoyed some of those changes aren't real. The chickens attacking you after being attacked would've been AWESOME. If you don't like it's concept, you need to play the Legend of Zelda and learn not to attack everything in sight. =P

Mmh, I too would have loved the chicken changes, and most of the changes they made to fishing.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

YAY! I love these type of things! I have a quick question, I have 3 Diamonds, and I was wondering what to make with them. I'm going to make a jukebox, but would rather not ahve 3 jukeboxes. Also, I have already got two diamond swords, and two diamond pickaxes, as well as an enchantment table.

EDIT: Was anyone else fooled by the Minecraft 2.0 update April Fools Joke? :P I would HATE evil chickens. o.O

I'm sure if I had, I would've suffered from a crippling heart attack! Though given that I hadn't even heard about it on the day, it matters not.

~ CHTrilogy

I kinda want the JARs they used. :P

They should release it instead as a free game. :3

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡